Dyatlov Pass incident latest….

norseman

5 minutes ago, Catmandoo said:

Poor horse. Did it survive? 

🤨

Yah, she survived. But I was done with mares in the Rocky Mtns.

1 hour ago, norseman said:

........I was done with mares in the Rocky Mtns.

Are mares less than ideal for mountainous terrain? Why so?

24 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Are mares less than ideal for mountainous terrain? Why so?

When they go into heat they prance and snort and whinny and pay more attention to the boys around them than they do about the trail. Inevitable this always happens during Elk season. I think mares plan it out on purpose.

Mules are the best. Either sex because they are almost always sterile. The boys are cut anyhow.

Then Geldings.

Mares last.

• Upvote 1

The 800 lbs Gorilla in the room (no pun intended)

1) The last picture of the dark figure.

2) The journal entry “the snowman lives”

3) The hasty flight from the tent.

4) The picture of the Menk warning on the tree.

5) The report from the locals the Menk was active that year.

6) The blunt force trauma of many of the victims.

7) One victim had her tongue removed. The Menk reportedly loves reindeer tongue.

If it wasn’t a Menk? Was it a Bear? The natives? Gulag escapees? 

I think without a doubt the Menk was on their minds. People with hypothermia don’t make journal entries about mystical animals. They stopped and took a picture of the Menk warning sign. It’s quite possible they were just scared of nothing and fled the tent, but we would have found them all dead from exposure. SOMETHING was there, something crushed ribs and exploded organs. A fall? Look at the topography…. 

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, norseman said:

The coroner’s report and the comparison to getting hit by a car? Is the only physical facts we have in the case. So your theory of falling is null and void. If I am wrong? Then show me a ravine deep enough to make a cadaver look like it’s been hit by a car.👍 

Latest thinker thinker video analyzes the Dyatlov photo to the PGF.

3 to 5 feet will break bones. Show me a real sasquatch. The ravine is real. 

Thinker Tunker is certainly no expert. 

This is totally off topic. Thank you norseman for mentioning the Mansi. The Finnish side of me comes from Sámi roots. Today I learned of the relationship between the two peoples. It helps me answer some questions. Thank you again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This documentary was made by the same production place that made the fake mermaid show just not long before this one came out.

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, TritonTr196 said:

This documentary was made by the same production place that made the fake mermaid show just not long before this one came out.

You mean the Discovery channel?  So everything they produce is fake?

3 hours ago, norseman said:

You mean the Discovery channel?  So everything they produce is fake?

That's my opinion. It started as a nice documentary network, and today they're the original Non-Reality Network. They produce almost nothing but BS Boogeyman programming. It's one of the biggest disappointments in the history of mass media. They have completely lost sight of the fact that truth.......or even just a semblance if it.......should be their stock-in-trade. 

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

That's my opinion. It started as a nice documentary network, and today they're the original Non-Reality Network. They produce almost nothing but BS Boogeyman programming. It's one of the biggest disappointments in the history of mass media. They have completely lost sight of the fact that truth.......or even just a semblance if it.......should be their stock-in-trade. 

Josh Gates and Expedition Unknown is one of my favorite shows of all time.

23 minutes ago, norseman said:

His show isn't bad. I haven't focused on it, but have seen it a few times. No complaints.

1 hour ago, norseman said:

57 minutes ago, Huntster said:

His show isn't bad. I haven't focused on it, but have seen it a few times. No complaints.

No proof so what's the point? There never is. It doesn't matter what you read, what you watch, what you listen to, what you attend or where, who you hear speak, who you subscribe to, what books you buy, what museums you go to, or anything else, the outcome at the end is always the same. Zero. This is NOT a good situation for anyone but the monetizers, the people who support them, and the Bigfoot mega-marketing machine. It's sickening.

Edited by hiflier
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

^^^^^^^^

You sound like me, but better. 

i guess I'm in full surrender. I have full faith that the species exists.......or existed within my lifetime. I don't care about the carnival class making money with boogeyman flicks, books, and videos, even though it just makes documentation that much more difficult and empowers the skeptic industry in deflating potential funding. I've accepted the certainty that government would have to know of these creatures and has decided to discourage discovery. So I just accept it all and hope for a personal sighting while in the outdoors, which (as I age) declines in frequency with each passing year.

25 minutes ago, hiflier said:

No proof so what's the point? There never is. It doesn't matter what you read, what you watch, what you listen to, what you attend or where, who you hear speak, who you subscribe to, what books you buy, what museums you go to, or anything else, the outcome at the end is always the same. Zero. This is NOT a good situation for anyone but the monetizers, the people who support them, and the Bigfoot mega-marketing machine. It's sickening.

Um. I watch Josh Gates go look at the pharaoh’s tomb or whatever. His show has very little Bigfoot content. How are you going off half cocked about a TV show you don’t seem to know much about?

IN FACT! His show about the Dyatlov pass? Doesn’t even consider a Bigfoot.

I do not think everything the Discovery channel produces is fake. The Dyatlov pass is not fake. That’s for sure. It has nothing to do with mermaids….

31 minutes ago, norseman said:

.......I do not think everything the Discovery channel produces is fake........

Okay. Fair enough. I downgrade my condemnation to a simple "I don't watch the channel". But I also doubt that Discovery will ever be a factor in discovery of anything sasquatchery.