Dyatlov Pass incident latest….

norseman

13 hours ago, norseman said:

You mean the Discovery channel?  So everything they produce is fake?

I never said that. I have no clue about the integrity the Discovery Channel has in their programs. As they don't make all the shows they have on their channel. They are also a distribution channel network. The mermaid show first appeared on the Animal Planet which is owned by Discovery. About ten years ago I think. The people that made the mermaid show made this one. No clue if they actually work for the Discovery Channel. They just make these type of shows and I'm guess the Discovery Channel paid for it. I mean, you don't actually think they caught a mermaid do you? And there is a word for this type of enhanced documentaries such as the mermaid show and this Dyatlov Pass. It's called "docufiction"..... Funny how that "snowman" reference had never been seen before this show was made. The picture, just one of the hikers themselves. This was most likely done by the CIA and the KGB and those hikers, few of them were most likely carrying info as spies. And most of them worked in very, very secret Soviet nuclear facilities.

• Downvote 1

They also made Alaskan Killer Bigfoot, they can’t get enough of large hairy creatures ripping people apart:

https://ineentertainment.com

Something called Alien Endgame too, I assume that’s letting us know how extraterrestrials are going to wipe us out.

27 minutes ago, Chim Chim said:

They also made Alaskan Killer Bigfoot, they can’t get enough of large hairy creatures ripping people apart:

https://ineentertainment.com

Something called Alien Endgame too, I assume that’s letting us know how extraterrestrials are going to wipe us out.

It seems like there are lots of such silly shows out there competing for the viewership of people who love boogeyman stories. Again, I really don't care, but I also realize that this silliness greatly affects the perceptions and mind frames of the public and Science with regard to sasquatchery. Just so these Bozos can cash in on a few bucks.

To be fair entertainment is in their name, but yes, the perception they create of the seriousness of the subject is a negative one.

10 hours ago, TritonTr196 said:

I never said that. I have no clue about the integrity the Discovery Channel has in their programs. As they don't make all the shows they have on their channel. They are also a distribution channel network. The mermaid show first appeared on the Animal Planet which is owned by Discovery. About ten years ago I think. The people that made the mermaid show made this one. No clue if they actually work for the Discovery Channel. They just make these type of shows and I'm guess the Discovery Channel paid for it. I mean, you don't actually think they caught a mermaid do you? And there is a word for this type of enhanced documentaries such as the mermaid show and this Dyatlov Pass. It's called "docufiction"..... Funny how that "snowman" reference had never been seen before this show was made. The picture, just one of the hikers themselves. This was most likely done by the CIA and the KGB and those hikers, few of them were most likely carrying info as spies. And most of them worked in very, very secret Soviet nuclear facilities.

Not only do I think they did NOT catch a mermaid? I don’t think comparing Dyatlov pass to mermaids is a honorable thing to do…..in fact it’s downright disgusting. Real human beings died at Dyatlov pass in very unpleasant ways. Something killed them. And it wasn’t mermaids, OK?

There are many many problems with the “they were murdered by humans” hypothesis. If you have some real evidence that supports that hypothesis? I suggest you present it. Humans typically kill other humans in 1950 with guns or sharp instruments….. instead the bodies look like they were hit by a Mack truck. And then you not only have the journal entry “the snowman lives”. But you have 2 pictures. 1 appears to be a fuzzy blurry creature and the other is an actually Mansi tribe Menk warning sign blazed on a tree. Let’s say blurry creature photo is just a hiker. Why take pictures of superstition signs in the forest? Do you think they gave any credence to the local superstitions? 

Also? If they are already working  at top secret Ural mountain rocket sites? Why would you kill them when they observed a top secret missile launch? And why would you send out a search party when the military already knows where they are? The Soviets didn’t operate a free press. So everyone is gonna buy the official story line. The Soviet military could have just shot em and carted them and the camp off to an incinerator….and said case closed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, norseman said:

Not only do I think they did NOT catch a mermaid? I don’t think comparing Dyatlov pass to mermaids is a honorable thing to do…..in fact it’s downright disgusting. Real human beings died at Dyatlov pass in very unpleasant ways. Something killed them. And it wasn’t mermaids, OK?

There are many many problems with the “they were murdered by humans” hypothesis. If you have some real evidence that supports that hypothesis? I suggest you present it. Humans typically kill other humans in 1950 with guns or sharp instruments….. instead the bodies look like they were hit by a Mack truck. And then you not only have the journal entry “the snowman lives”. But you have 2 pictures. 1 appears to be a fuzzy blurry creature and the other is an actually Mansi tribe Menk warning sign blazed on a tree. Let’s say blurry creature photo is just a hiker. Why take pictures of superstition signs in the forest? Do you think they gave any credence to the local superstitions? 

Also? If they are already working  at top secret Ural mountain rocket sites? Why would you kill them when they observed a top secret missile launch? And why would you send out a search party when the military already knows where they are? The Soviets didn’t operate a free press. So everyone is gonna buy the official story line. The Soviet military could have just shot em and carted them and the camp off to an incinerator….and said case closed.

You need to get off this mermaid thing, They're not real. You're the only one comparing a mermaid to Dyatlov. I just stated it's the same people that made both shows. Both being embellished shows that have added fake suspense to draw you in. The journal entry was faked for this Netflix show, as it had never been seen in the journal before. Actual Russians have stated that the date written is not even how a Russian would write down a date, nor is it even Russian handwriting that it shows. I have no clue what happened. I do know it wasn't an avalanche, or a supposed Yeti and UFO's. I lean towards the military, and the injuries that looked like car hits, easily done with a concussion grenade since the ones that were together hiding had the same injuries supposedly. You know, take out a few at once. And that would actually explain a few things about the body injuries. Why not take a picture of a warning sign like that, no different from all the woo woo Bigfooters on FB posting pictures of all the fake Bigfoot warning signs in National Parks that people just hang up to mess with hikers.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, TritonTr196 said:

You need to get off this mermaid thing, They're not real. You're the only one comparing a mermaid to Dyatlov. I just stated it's the same people that made both shows. Both being embellished shows that have added fake suspense to draw you in. The journal entry was faked for this Netflix show, as it had never been seen in the journal before. Actual Russians have stated that the date written is not even how a Russian would write down a date, nor is it even Russian handwriting that it shows. I have no clue what happened. I do know it wasn't an avalanche, or a supposed Yeti and UFO's. I lean towards the military, and the injuries that looked like car hits, easily done with a concussion grenade since the ones that were together hiding had the same injuries supposedly. You know, take out a few at once. And that would actually explain a few things about the body injuries. Why not take a picture of a warning sign like that, no different from all the woo woo Bigfooters on FB posting pictures of all the fake Bigfoot warning signs in National Parks that people just hang up to mess with hikers.

I am more than happy to drop the dumb subject matter you inserted into my thread.

Yes Discovery makes a lot of shows….it has no bearing what so ever on this conversation.

I cannot find the exact quote. But the group NEVER mentions a snowman in any of their writings? Actually they do.

A Mansi tribal warning in 1950 hacked into a tree, is the same thing as a spoof warning sticker in 2024? Sure.

So this grenade caused their deaths? And there is no evidence of burns, dismemberment or fragmentation? (A concussion grenade still throws shrapnel)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RG-42

I cannot say with certainty that a Menk killed them. But I can say despite your disdain? It’s as plausible of a theory as any theory proposed. 

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Hypothermia in Russia is kinda' like gravity and windows.

Especially when you cut yourself out of a perfectly good tent with a stove in it and run off into the woods at night in your underwear….

Of course the hypothermia doesn’t explain the hit by a truck injuries sustained by some of them. Evidently falling into a snowy 13 foot ravine does that….or concussion grenades.🤷‍♂️

Geez, I found the mermaid show highly entertaining. I was never confused as to whether it was fiction or not.

• Thanks 1

Using edutainment videos from youtube as a source and stirring up drama seems a little impish to me. The truth is we will never know the truth, and arguing about it is pointless.  

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, NorCalWitness said:

Using edutainment videos from youtube as a source and stirring up drama seems a little impish to me. The truth is we will never know the truth, and arguing about it is pointless.  

Nothing impish about it. Like it or not? The Dyatlov pass is associated with Bigfoot. We are the Bigfoot Forums so here it is.

Without content? Our forum withers and dies. And you can’t please everyone and I stopped worrying about that a long time ago anyhow.

👍

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, norseman said:

We are the Bigfoot Forums so here it is.

That being said, I would much prefer solving the more current issues regarding Sasquatch in the US. Specifically in the area concerning proof of its existence.

31 minutes ago, hiflier said:

That being said, I would much prefer solving the more current issues regarding Sasquatch in the US. Specifically in the area concerning proof of its existence.

The great thing about a forum? Is there are dozens of sub forums with thousands of topics. Pick a different topic.

• Thanks 1