Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Question for you Adam:

What would it take for you to Believe this.

What Proof of the body would you need?

Non BF related scientists from a major university going on CNN a stating they examined it and its a BF

Non BF related scientists from a major university going on CNN a stating they examined it and its a BF

But Bigfoot to Non Related Scientists is not a real animal or creature so how could they claim its Bigfoot? Do you think science will classify the creature as Bigfoot? Or is Bigfoot a term like UFO?

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

But actually there has been extraordinary evidence. Who could not argue that having a BBC film crew and their footage is not extraordinary evidence. Its so extraordinary that its ridiculous. It also hasnt been shown YET but when it does, it will indeed be totally and unbelievably extraordinary evidence. In the scale of how much extraordinary evidence goes - it would be MASSIVE.

Do you get my drift ;)

But actually there has been extraordinary evidence. Who could not argue that having a BBC film crew and their footage is not extraordinary evidence. Its so extraordinary that its ridiculous. It also hasnt been shown YET but when it does, it will indeed be totally and unbelievably extraordinary evidence. In the scale of how much extraordinary evidence goes - it would be MASSIVE.

Do you get my drift ;)

I hope so. ;)

But Bigfoot to Non Related Scientists is not a real animal or creature so how could they claim its Bigfoot? Do you think science will classify the creature as Bigfoot? Or is Bigfoot a term like UFO?

I a

Not even going to dignify that question with a response

Everybody on this thread understood my reply your trolling and playing me for a fool not cool and I

Wont be played......UNDERSTAND!!!!???

ANY group or individual that claims something with only claims and no proof doesn't fly. I don't care if they're Meldrum or Ronn, claims don't amount to anything at all. If what you say is true, full transparency is necessary. Any claims that early release would lessen the value, or ruin the surprise are bogus.

If you need to make excuses for your explanations that then need further explanations, there's a problem with your story.

If you need to make excuses for your explanations that then need further explanations, there's a problem with your story.

Who are you talking to njjohn? :o