Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest Thepattywagon

But think about this. If he did go to that homeless camp area and saw the bigfoot he was the only one who took the initiative to follow up on that 911 call.

How do you know he was the only one who investigated that report?

How do you know he was the only one who investigated that report?

The first person I know of who investigated that 911 call was an investigator out of Texas by the name of Rick T (I don't think he is a member here, so I am not going to out his name entirely) But, Dyer was NOT the first - not by a long shot. Heck, even the news crews were there before Dyer. LOL.

Guest VioletX

Perhaps what they have seen is a direct challenge to some of their point system, perhaps they want to truly understand the morphology before they report on it and have their report pooped on by armchair researchers.

Perhaps...they do not want a repeat of Musky's situation.

they won't discuss what that is even though they have no NDA - and have "confirmed on all points" everything else they have ever viewed... Now that has all changed almost over night -- that speaks volumes to someone like me.

But that is the thing, they do!! Its very clever. I applaud them.

Perhaps what they have seen is a direct challenge to some of their point system, perhaps they want to truly understand the morphology before they report on it and have their report pooped on by armchair researchers.

I hope you are not calling me an armchair researcher -the way you said it has a very negative connotation.. FYI - some of the smartest people in this community do not get into the field - but they are a wealth of information and have helped me understand many things. Have the FB/FB guys ever gotten out into the field?

Edited by Melissa

Just watching the thread today, there's even more aspects of it that don't add up.

Ronn - He also said someone big in the BF world already saw it and would confirm. That person never came forward. So now promises of someone else.... It's a delaying tactic. Keep waiting, someone out of the 100 people that saw it will confirm. In the meantime here's a habitual liar named Allen Issleb. He's the only source out of 100+ that they can supply?

Jacki - NDA's aren't to allow you to release information, they're to stop you from releasing information. And they don't make separate NDA's for each individual person. The NDA is a ruse to give an excuse and delay. Do you really think an NDA is going to allow you to talk freely only on FB/FB and Dyer's shows? The fact he refuses to talk to anyone else unless he can prepare his answers tell plenty. Actions speak louder than words.

Dyer has repeatedly said it's coming out in March. Tribeca isn't until April. To even get in Tribeca, it would have had to been submitted by November. Since they're still working on it, that ship has sailed. It's going straight to TV, which wouldn't happen if you had the biggest story this generation has ever seen. It's being drawn out for a reason, and it's not for a reveal. It's for anticipation and attention.

If it was a challenge, Musky's interview wouldn't have given them point by point of their checklist. They'd prove each other wrong, which would kill the story... Edited by njjohn

Guest VioletX

I hope you are not calling me an armchair researcher.. FYI - some of the smartest people in this community do not get into the field - but they are a wealth of information and have helped me understand many things. Have the FB/FB guys ever gotten out into the field?

Not you Melissa, I should have just said the peunut gallery that would tear down whatever they had to say.

No, I have no idea. But, knowing Dr. Meldrum - they weren't as bad as Dyer would like everyone to believe. Dr. Meldrum is in this to prove the existence of this animal - and he will meet with whomever says they have that proof. You will pay for his plane tickets, hotel costs, and a per diem (maybe) but Dr. Meldrum doesn't care who is making the claim - he cares if the claim is real and will go wherever the claim is being made (if asked).

Drop in the bucket when you've got a dead BF in the bank.

VioletX said:

Not you Melissa, I should have just said the peunut gallery that would tear down whatever they had to say.

Well, you should be careful who you include in that peanut gallery. There are some very good researchers with years of experience who really dislike what FB/FB have been doing. They have taken some of the worst footage - and footage we know to be a hoax and "confirmed on all points".... That is not cool. I wish they would be more selective and actually vet the footage better.

Jacki - NDA's aren't to allow you to release information, they're to stop you from releasing information. And they don't make separate NDA's for each individual person. The NDA is a ruse to give an excuse and delay. Do you really think an NDA is going to allow you to talk freely only on FB/FB and Dyer's shows? The fact he refuses to talk to anyone else unless he can prepare his answers tell plenty. Actions speak louder than words.

When you say 'he' njjohn who are you talking about?

Dyer has repeatedly said it's coming out in March. Tribeca isn't until April. To even get in Tribeca, it would have had to been submitted by November. Since they're still working on it, that ship has sailed. It's going straight to TV, which wouldn't happen if you had the biggest story this generation has ever seen. It's being drawn out for a reason, and it's not for a reveal. It's for

Actually I would see it TV over movie if it was the biggest story this Generation.

NDA, depends on who wrote it. Again we assume its the movie company but RD is part owner do we know who the other owner is.

We get Embargo's for where I work all the time. Each client has a different set up depending on what the job is related too.

When you say 'he' njjohn who are you talking about?