Best Evidence Privately Held

We have seen a recent set of local news articles about researchers with "the goods". I've wondered if these might be a means for certain parties to position themselves for an impending release.

Would you please post those for us, or tell us how to locate the articles?

Thanks..

Here's an enhanced picture of Ol' Phil.

Bip, That is a real picture?

That's a real creature, or just Enhanced because the artist just drew it a little better because it's a drawing, correct? :huh: ?

Do please let me know..Okay? Please?

That's a real picture? :excl: Those are the giants of the forest.

Gigantica did not die out, they just lived in the woods and ignored humans. They are still here.

BFF Patron

Susieq.....ol' Phil is only the varietal species of BF that

wears a flak jacket or sometimes a corset.................

j/k :P

We have seen a recent set of local news articles about researchers with "the goods". I've wondered if these might be a means for certain parties to position themselves for an impending release.

Are you in a big city?

I've heard nothing locally, but we are a small town. Nothing has been on national TV news yet that I've heard and I check it out and leave it on in the background w/o sound just in case something happens.

Either war or Bigfoot happening..

Guest Cervelo

SS,

If they tell you it's real your going to believe it?

Go with your first gut "feel" which is the same as mine I think.... It couldn't be a more obvious "enhancement" or arttist rendering whatever... but I highly doubt that's a picture of Bigfoot.

But hey at least they posted it! For that I thank you!!

Please note that I prefaced my analogy with "From the perspective of". The analogy was also based on behavior.

I agree that it is fair to challenge a statement, but once a person declines a challenge, it is unseemly to badger them.

This is a forum in which information is offered. But the person offering the information is not obligated to provide proof simply because you demand it.

You can accept or reject what they offer (I certainly don't accept everything at face value, to include the Ol Phil picture), but you cannot force anyone to provide you anything more than they are willing to offer.

What you can force some people to do is leave the forum by badgering them.

Edited by JDL

Susieq.....ol' Phil is only the varietal species of BF that

wears a flak jacket or sometimes a corset.................

j/k :P

Seriously, Is that a real picture of a Bigfoot?

Major league football recruits would love that. Makes Andre the Giant look sorta small.

That thing is all muscle with deadly strength.

I'm beginning to understand what and why general shot if that thing was approaching him in a threatening manner. :(

Guest Cervelo

JDL,

I disagree we can demand proof!! It's a public fourm it's not some private Bigfoot therapy group for people who continue to "badger" the fourm membership with their extraordinary claims and then don't back it up!!! Its in the fourm gudielines!! The mods will let's us know when we step over the line and I speak from experience. But this weird notion of let's not challenge someone is absurd when that person claims all this special knowledge and evidence

and then says they can't share.

Why are they here if they have the goods? Are they helping to move anything foward? Are they contributing anything to the conversation?

Edited by Cervelo

SS,

If they tell you it's real your going to believe it?

Go with your first gut "feel" which is the same as mine I think.... It couldn't be a more obvious "enhancement" or arttist rendering whatever... but I highly doubt that's a picture of Bigfoot.

But hey at least they posted it! For that I thank you!!

Cervelo, That's exactly what I thought that it's a drawing, but with all of this DNA info coming out I don't hardly know what's real and what's not anymore in the BF world, and I'm a believer!

Well, Thanks to kind people like you,Cervelo, and Bipto, and the many others here who take the time to share and answer questions I'll be able to keep up with what's real and what's not.I hope.. :blink: Perhaps, or maybe not. :blob: I'm still in shock.

JDL,

I disagree we can demand proof!! It's a public fourm it's not some private Bigfoot therapy group for people who continue to "badger" the fourm membership with their extraordinary claims and then don't back it up!!! Its in the fourm gudielines!! The mods will let's us know when we step over the line and I speak from experience. But this weird notion of let's not challenge someone is absurd when that person claims all thus special knowledge and evidence and then says they can't share.

How do the guidelines address the issue when a member has specifically stated that they wish to withhold information?

Person makes claim that they have a picture.

Forum member challenges it.

Person declines to provide picture.

Does forum member then have the implicit authority to badger, or only the recourse of reporting it to a Mod? Is it your job to enforce forum guidelines?

In any event, it would be more polite to request proof than to demand it.

Edited by JDL

BFF Patron

So who has any really good evidence that's privately held besides Larry Surface and the OP right now? Can anybody throw a dog a bone? :unsure:

Guest Cervelo

How do the guidelines address the issue when a member has specifically stated that they wish to withhold information?

They don't and you know that!!!!

Are you in a big city?

I've heard nothing locally, but we are a small town. Nothing has been on national TV news yet that I've heard and I check it out and leave it on in the background w/o sound just in case something happens.

Either war or Bigfoot happening..

Susie,

Everything I've seen has been posted on this forum either by Admin or in the General Discussion Forum. Each time I've said to myself. "There's another one, there seem to be more since the Ketchum project was leaked."

Guest Cervelo

JDL,

Heres what BFF guidelines do say

> Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. On the BFF we accept very little at face value. We may have a tendency to over-analyze claims and be more skeptical than some other forums dedicated to this topic, but we think that is preferable to the alternative.

No offense intended towards Sasfooty or anyone else having a habituation experience, but from the perspective of being on the outside looking in, in general it almost reminds me of Stockholm Syndrome. I think the habituators are the bigfoot's pets and they don't know it, the people aren't calling the shots. :)

No offense taken, because I think you are exactly right. Makes me wonder if you don't know a little more than you're admitting to. Keep talking like that & you'll soon be passing our sniff test.

Oh, and she or I or anyone else may, right here on this forum, discuss photos, or other evidence they may have in their possesion without revealing them to the members at large, of the open forum. "It ain't required here!" Just like you don't have to believe what's stated.

Thank you, Knuck. Those are some very good points.

Sometimes I think the PC crowd has arrived here. Seems like we are expected to constantly bite our tongues so people that "don't be-leeeeve us" won't get "offended".

So someone has a personal experience with bigfoot.

But personal experiences with bigfoot aren't something one can easily share with their local social group.

So they seek out the company of others like themselves with whom to share and compare experiences.

THANK YOU JDL!!!!!!! That is the best analogy of this situation I have ever seen!

You get my + as soon as I have another one. Knuck got today's. :D

When we try to talk about our "extraordinary experiences that require extraordinary proof" in public here, (which we have to do, in order to find others like ourselves), we can't have a discussion for being jeered, booed, & shouted down. And then they wonder why some of us get sarcastic & condescending. I don't know about anybody else, but it's just how I survive. I refuse to be shouted down. :P

This post will be printed, framed & hung on the wall.

Mosquitoes? Please, I find that a bit harsh and certainly over the top as a label for the membership of the BFF. The only people I know who think it's unreasonable to ask for proof of some of the statements being made on this forum seem to be the ones makeing those statements.

And, Mark:

I don't think JDL was calling the members here mosquitoes, just comparing the behavior of some to them. Personally, I think it's a good comparison.

We don't think it's unreasonable to be asked for proof of our statements, we just don't have proof of most of them. I can't walk around with a video camera ready to record, & several witnesses following me, every minute of every day. If I happen to be looking out the kitchen window, washing dishes, & see a bigfoot walk by, how am I going to prove it? Should I just forget it, because I don't have proof?

Constantly badgering us for something we don't have won't make us produce it, & even makes us unwilling to show some of what we do have. There are a lot of things that happen to everybody every day, that they tell others about, without any proof to back it up. You simply can't prove everything that happens to you. If nobody ever told anything unless they had proof, there wouldn't be many Bigfoot reports out there.

• Upvote 2

They don't and you know that!!!!

Good.

It is the poster's responsibility to provide proof. We have a right to request proof, but in doing so we must follow the guidelines regarding how we address other members. If a member declines to provide proof it does not mean that the guidelines for interaction between members are suspended. We are not empowered to become proof police.

Accept or reject the initial statement without proof. Even state that you can or cannot accept or reject the initial statement without proof. Be yourself. Let other's be themselves.

To demand implies an authority over another or a right to something they have that you want. Does this apply?