Erickson Project

BFF Patron

Apparently it's (the links) not totally random as toddster45 makes reference to Erickson on his website post and also makes reference to a putative BF body.

Given that sylvanic's production company has engaged in nefarious collusion in hiding the identities of certain personnel and used behind the scenes identities to make email posts, what could possibly be gained from colluding with such a person unless such person had something to make such collusion convenient, such as either videographic production capabilities and/or putative BF dna samples.

Still, one again has to question the linkage and it's function.

Nothing wrong with collaboration.....just back-pocket that old proverb: "he that lieth down with dogs will rise up with fleas" deal. Yah know Ben Franklin was a pretty astute character and the original daywatcher sentinel type dude.

Agreed 100% SwissChris and bipedalist. You're known by the company you keep, as they say... Hopefully (fingers crossed) the "widlife officer" and "police officer" are legit in their findings, and Todd jumped on the opportunity to attach his name to it, and acted as a "middleman" of sorts to get their findings to Erickson & company.

Again... Who knows...?

Edited by Efrum

BFF Patron

Well that's more like it, looks like maybe a few new members are reading carefully here.

Guest Bigfoot Proof

For the past two years the Erickson Project has focused mainly on the collection of Sasquatch DNA. The team was ultimately successful in obtaining several hair, saliva and blood samples from four diverse areas in North America. The mitochondrial and nuclear DNA of these samples are presently being painstakingly analyzed.

Mitochondrial DNA, which is passed on from the mother's side, consists of 16.500 base pairs. The nuclear DNA, which contains the chromosomes of the genome, consists of 3 billion base pairs.

To analyze this amount of information is a huge undertaking without a 'type' specimen on file to compare it to. The team is working in conjunction with Dr. Melba Ketchum of DNA Diagnostics in Texas, and hope to be successful in learning more about the genetics of these magnificent creatures.

Can't wait, this is going to rock a few noggins!

... and as far as Todd's site goes, well something tells me, that we may all be in for a big surprise? Things aren't always what we think they are!

I don't know. The latest video on Sylvanic has to be a joke. That bigfoot face looks like the monster on the wing in the Twilight Zone episode "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet"

Orang

Anyone right-clicked the sasquatch sketch to save it? When you do, it's titled "matilda.jpg". This makes me wonder if this is an accurate drawing of the female as described by Mary Green here:

http://albertasasquatchsightingreports.com/assr/Read_this.html

She claimed she was shown a couple of the clips by Dennis Pfohl, walking thru the woods, sleeping, etc. Maybe they named her Matilda? Lol. It does look like the creature she described.

On personal note, how weird is it to see Bindernagel's site listed right above Standing's site? Gives me an odd "out-of-place" feeling. Kinda like if I walked into a church and saw a Slayer poster on the wall... wtf?

Guest Bigfoot Proof

I don't know. The latest video on Sylvanic has to be a joke. That bigfoot face looks like the monster on the wing in the Twilight Zone episode "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet"

Orang

You and I would think, but well I just don't know, so until we have it all in plain view (if we get Ketchum's results, Erikson's clear video coupled with Todd's clear video that we have not yet seen, and it matches Adrians... like I said we may be in for a big jolt, I certainly hope!

Efrum where is the photo?

SSR Team

The Home Page now seems to have an additional Vid/Trailer, that i haven't seen before anyway & is not the same as the previosu one viewed..

BFF Patron

Actually, I have noted that two spelling errors have been corrected in the trailer's text since viewing the trailer several days ago, so it has been changed recently, but the substantive interviews and filming seem to be the same. The original trailer may have been different, I watched it so long ago I do not recall. Perhaps the wayback machine would have that old trailer in such a case.

I am always curious as to these individuals who have this "money shot" an "undisputed" evidence seem to wait so long to release. A "money shot" could be worth thousands of dollars or even a million. That value dropes substantially if someone comes up with a better money shot and releases it prior to your release. There is no beneifit for waiting unless you don't have anything.

BFF Patron

It seems timing is everything ..... with this project though. :blob: