Erickson Project

SSR Team

& here we are... :ph34r:

SSR Team

Matilda's MUCH better looking than Patty..;)

Guest wudewasa

Thanks for posting the video BobbyO.

It's interesting to see how so many folks are getting excited about the release of this DVD. "Leaking" purported descriptions about the face of a bigfoot is a good marketing technique. Comparing this supposed unreleased footage to other "best in show" films of purported sasquatches is another excellent way to sell a product.

Whenever money is involved, I don't expect much. It would make a lot of sense for Erickson to release some footage, get the people hooked on the product, and then release additional footage in another DVD for an additional price. Then he can release a DVD with both videos, commentary from experts and additional footage in a DVD extra! That's what film companies do with movies, and a smart business man would follow suit.

How Erickson wants to handle things is his prerogative, and ultimately, we will judge the footage when it is released. I just wonder how he will keep the prime snippets from reaching the internet for free?

The Bigfoot community cannot be the sole target demographic for this documentary as we are not large enough to generate the money to pay off a 5 year research investment with multiple people and the expensive technologies involved. Undeniable video of Sasquatch = ratings = money. If there is evidence worth its weight in gold, then the general public becomes the target demographic. The general public venue is undoubtedly broadcast television; Discovery, National Geographic or one of the major networks.

If it is what it’s supposedly anticipated to be I hope they make every penny back and then some. I know that I will be one of the first people to purchase the DVD if in fact that is the first route to market. I hope we do not have to wait much longer for the release date to be announced.

They might be hoping each Bigfooter buys 20 copies and forces them on their friends with an "I told ya so, look at this"

Good Grief !!

I was having a good time till the inescapable, relentless, inevitable PGH clip got tossed in. :wacko::excl:

Certainly have high hopes for the Erickson Crew, can only hope it lives up to expectations.

(optimist resides at this screen name)

I think it is important to judge this situation by what the Erickson project actually releases not by what some anonymous poster puts on the web.

So far I don't see anything that screams hoax yet. This is not similar to the Biscardi nonsense and the Georgia boys. If it is a hoax then they have already fooled quite a number of people who have already been involved from many different parts of the Bigfoot community. Not that this can't be done, but the more people who get involved the more difficult it is to continue a hoax.

Orang

My skeptic 10 year old says she looks like she needs a bath!. It will take some proof to convince my lot, but my fingers are crossed and i've been practicing my best smug look in the mirror. B)

Edited by megatarsal

Guest wudewasa

By looks alone, Chewbacca is the baby daddy. Is this why Erickson needs DNA for a paternity test?!

Guest vilnoori

The fact that there is hair all over the face there makes me think Hypertrichosis. Could it breed true in an isolated population, combined with giantism? Yes, I think so.

Admin

The title said "Full facial footage of Bigfoot". I see a sketch. :wacko: If there were any truth to this, why the teaser sketch?

Edited by WV FOOTER