Finding Bigfoot

While it might be more effective to sit in a Deer blind in the woods every night and wait, it wouldnt make for good television.

Absolutely. It is trying enough to actually do this, to make Average Joe American who lives off fast food and soundbites watch it? Forget about it.

They do occasionally find shreds of evidence, and they always show debated footage or photographs that have been reported throughout the years.

That and they talk to people who have had recent encounters and document them. That is the most valuable part of the show. It allows people who felt like they couldn't speak about their experiences to open up and encourages new people to do their own investigating. The show is more about getting people to open their eyes and talk about the subject.

What are the odds that they find Arizona "squatchy" tonight?

1/900,000,000..........worse odds than a chance at winning powerball! :)

Not the odds that they actually find one, but rather they deem the area "squatchy."

Hey man, if they enjoy it, more power to 'em. :P they sure got the life. They get to explore the unexplored wilderness of this country in search of their passion, and not only do they not have to pay a cent, but they get paid to do it... dang. Some people got it good. ;)

Guest wudewasa

That and they talk to people who have had recent encounters and document them.

People who CLAIM or BELIEVE that they have had an encounter with a sasquatch. MM didn't believe Todd Standing at all, and he didn't believe another purported account as well.

What criteria does the team have to discern what constitutes a bigfoot encounter from a hoax or simply a misidentification, other than redundantly touting their own expertise?

Edited by wudewasa

Guest thermalman

Unfortunately, it boils down to MM's criteria. He reacted to TS as he has to MK and others, that he's felt threatened by. :)

Edited by thermalman

Ok... anyone else notice that the supposed "squatch" in the guy's game cam video has an object HANGING AROUND HIS NECK?

Yet they STILL want to believe it's a "squatch".

Entertainment at it's cheesiest.

They need to address the fact that clothing often appears white regardless of color in IR images. Dark hair like the figures head should be more evident on the body.

Guest thermalman

You mean trail cams SY?

Thermal cameras take actual IR pictures and the clothing does not appear white all the time, as it depends on the color palette used and heat signature. :)

Guest wild eyed willy

has anyone got a link to the video footage from arizona that they used on the show tonight.. Kelley and I both think it looked human, it moved like a people... I'd like to see it close up.

I noticed bobo and MM were not working together tonight.

Ok... anyone else notice that the supposed "squatch" in the guy's game cam video has an object HANGING AROUND HIS NECK?

Yet they STILL want to believe it's a "squatch".

Entertainment at it's cheesiest.

I didn't think it wasn't anything near a squatch, Look more teenager, the human type to me.....not the hybrid either,