Finding Bigfoot

Bobo: We're going to squatch the sh!znit out of this place. Video was Human..... No question. Not sure what the 1st eyewitness saw, But I know what it wasn't. The 2nd was somewhat believable... & the 3rd... Who knows.Did anyone hear audio of what Cliff said he was hearing... I didn't.... Do i need 2 turn up the volume? Or a rock clap later by Matt?

I agree there was a mismatch between the hair and the body, it looked like it had cloths on. The animal noise that Cliff was hearing sounded like a bobcat or an owl. I hear owls by my mothers house that make the same sort of noise. I have not been able to identify the owl because none of the recordings of owls I have heard anything like I have heard, but now I have 2 recording devices ready to go if ever they come back.

Anyone know what MM is tweeting tonight? :)

Yeah, he and Bobo are in Hanoi but MM made these comments: "RE Mogollon Monster. Met Mitch Waite. Nice guy, but I disagree w/ his interpretations. Cooler raider is a young thief human", "Why do I think Mitch Waite's "cooler raider" is a young thief human? See hi-rez version, and notice the binocular case hanging from his neck"

I haven't seen this episode yet (football comes first) but it sounds like what you all are talking about.

Anyone know what MM is tweeting tonight? :)

He is tweeting about being in Hanoi.

and this,,.

"Why do I think Mitch Waite's "cooler raider" is a young thief human? See hi-rez version, and notice the binocular case hanging from his neck "

Looking for hi-rez version now...

I think Mitch and his Mogollon Monster crew are on to something, though, just not this particular video. I emailed him and invited him here but he declined, saying he has had too many problems with forums such as being verbally attacked and his copyrighted works being stolen, and people leaving vicious reviews on his stuff on Amazon.com, and forum moderators not doing anything about it. So he gave up forums about bigfoot. Too bad because I'd love to hear his experiences down there.

Oh good lord! I just watched the repeat of the show and it's ridiculous that anyone would think that is a BF. It was obviously a human. They're making the BFRO look stupid.

• Upvote 1

you dont know these gamewardens around here.they will find someway to lock you up.LOL

I know, the job goes to their head and it's scary because anyone can be one. Plus they give them more power than a police officer, they can walk right in and search without a warrant.

I agree there was a mismatch between the hair and the body, it looked like it had cloths on. The animal noise that Cliff was hearing sounded like a bobcat or an owl. I hear owls by my mothers house that make the same sort of noise. I have not been able to identify the owl because none of the recordings of owls I have heard anything like I have heard, but now I have 2 recording devices ready to go if ever they come back.

Maybe it is a Sasquatch.

Maybe it is a Sasquatch.

Nah not every unidentified sound is a squatch. Plus I have heard it land in the tree outside my 2nd story bedroom. Owls are in the area when they occur, but I haven't been able to identify the species due to the low light conditions, I just see the silhouttes. Its not a horned owl or a screech owl.

I would like to see them isolate the noises they hear, clean them up and amplify them like Josh Gates does. They always deem it "squatchy" and move on. When they do that I consider it unimportant or something else.

You mean trail cams SY?

Thermal cameras take actual IR pictures and the clothing does not appear white all the time, as it depends on the color palette used and heat signature. :)

Yes, trail cams that take IR pictures at night, you don't have to educate me on the difference between IR photo's which rely on reflected IR and thermal images which rely on radiated thermal infrared light.

I actually like the show. Sure I have to take everything with a grain of salt - it is Hollywood, after all - but if nothing else it sparks thought and conversation, and that has to be good, right?

I do chuckle at everything they hear being attributed to a squatch, but they at least they do manage to introduce some evidence to a wider audience. Certainly it has rekindled my interest.

If I had to pick one piece that really stuck with me it is that dash cam on the police cruiser in Georgia. I had not heard of that before seeing it on the show.

I think Mitch and his Mogollon Monster crew are on to something, though, just not this particular video. I emailed him and invited him here but he declined, saying he has had too many problems with forums such as being verbally attacked and his copyrighted works being stolen, and people leaving vicious reviews on his stuff on Amazon.com, and forum moderators not doing anything about it. So he gave up forums about bigfoot. Too bad because I'd love to hear his experiences down there.

I have been in Mitch Waide camp site of rose creek with him. He won't come on here because he manufacture evidence. I was their when he casted fake foot prints, i was their when he placed reflected lenses in the forest as eyes, and the person in his ice chest viedo is his newphew preston. They get up late /early in the morning for cokes and cookies all of the time. Twice when i was camping with mitch he warned us about their late night habits so we wouldn't shoot them (we go very heavly armed). Bfro even knows that this video was not a bigfoot, (blow it up on a 52 inch HD and you can see prestons rock t-shirt and chain which he always worn out their). We talked to Bfro at the town meeting were it was held in payson back in march, and they knew it was not a bigfoot. They even told us so that they knew about Mitch and Alex Hearns expanded stories. Their were so many really good reports their and they picked a video with no proof and they knew it. The good researchers in Arizona are throwing the Bfro under the bus. They had a chance to expose a hoax and show really good research but decided to go down the road of Bascardism. Good Job BFRO.

Guest thermalman

^Wow! :)

Yes, trail cams that take IR pictures at night, you don't have to educate me on the difference between IR photo's which rely on reflected IR and thermal images which rely on radiated thermal infrared light.

Not meaning to educate you, but IR stands for infrared radiation, which a thermal camera gathers. (IR photo's which rely on reflected IR and thermal images which rely on radiated thermal infrared light.).....represents the same thing.

I believe trail cams use NV and have a flash that illuminates both the subject's clothing and the "red eye" effect? My understanding is, that the IR is the trigger mechanism with the trail cams. (I'm open to correction on the trail cam references?) :)

Edited by thermalman

I know, the job goes to their head and it's scary because anyone can be one. Plus they give them more power than a police officer, they can walk right in and search without a warrant.

Wrong... If anyone could be one, I would be one. I am anybody... Where do you come up with "they give them more power than a police officer, they can walk right in and search without a warrant."?

Simply not true...

Edited by Amahnee