Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest OntarioSquatch

Dr. Meldrum has a good point! If Musky is making something like that up, then I wonder what else he's making up. It looks like this Musky Allen person is busted. The pics of him chilling with Rick Dyer say it all!

Guest thermalman

All over, but the crying Musky and RD!!! :haha: And people wonder why Meldrum charges for his expertise? Perfect example of it with RD! I guess this means the end of FB/FB as well?

Time for :drinks: and :popcorn:

Edited by thermalman

Guest WldHrtRnch

I don't have to respect him or his story. Wanna know why? Because this guy has given me absolutely zero reason(s) to respect anything about him. And frankly, it is not up to you to determine who and what I should respect and why. I'm sorry if that hurts to hear, but the old "trust but verify" adage has to start with at least a scintilla of trust. If Dyer has had an epiphany and is reformed, great. But all of the ramblings, rantings, confusing and contradictory claims don't give me much hope that he has undergone anything close to a positive transformation.

I think you should know that this is nothing but entertainment to me. I don't have a dog in this fight, but I do understand the ease with which a hoax can be perpetrated. All it takes is a willingness to be less than honest.

^^plussed

Guest thermalman

I agree, but you have no idea how many police officers have had their credibility thrown out the window. Most police forces just shuffle them around in to positions that would not require them to have to go to court. It happens all the time! They do this, because its cheeper than being sued. It is not illegal to play a prank or joke or even hoax anybody.

Are you officially RCMP?

Guest Harry Man

Dyer admitted their is no Bigfoot and just wants to #@!%& with the Bigfooters. Mods should just shut this thread down so he gets no more recognition. Even if its for being a clown!

Ronn - They always think they're smarter than the people they try to hoax. Remember he changed the story 10 times in 2008 and people still bought in. People WANT to believe, so that little bit of hope makes them more susceptible to things like that. The devil's in the details. The bad info on decomposition, the impossible back of head, out of neck and still break teeth bullet trajectory, plastic bags, using Meldrum's name assuming he wouldn't hear about it or care enough to reply.... it's why these things don't come out that often. It's way too much work to do for long, and only Biscardi and Dyer have figured out how to turn a profit from the attention alone, even if the only profit is attention.

They always know the endgame is just a matter of time. The game is just to keep it going for as long as you can. I fully expect Dyer to say that Musky conned him and isn't who he says he is, to try to keep this going for himself lol.

Here's hoping dyer forked out loads of cash for a professional to construct a life like Bigfoot.

You can bet that their will be panic in the dyer camp regarding saving face and how they can recoup their money now that this has all gone sour.

I'm just hoping no one ( including you gullible ones, yes you know who you are ) gives him the time of day.

Let this be the end of his crap.

Any loss to dyer is a great one in the eyes of the bf community.

Guest DantheMan
I don't think the cloth was ever removed..that's my point. Musky never got a chance to view them and I think that's important. This would be difficult to convincingly replicate if the body was a fake. Same with mouth internals..eyes.

Perhaps someone should have another listen to the interviews....unless you simply mean the cloth was never removed because it wasn't there in the first place, because there was no body??

Guest VioletX

Did Musky Allen use a different NAME in his email to Meldrum? I wonder if someone could ask Meldrum if he had ANY REQUESTS to go to Vegas around that time?

That is what I was wondering...

I do think there is something misunderstood in the communication chain here...or something that will make sense eventually.

Feel free to mock me I will be out part of tonight so I will miss it; D

Even if he used a real name or fake name, there's no mistaking the request to come to Vegas. If that's not there, it doesn't matter if Daffy Duck was the supposed sender of emails.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Ronn & Violet, check his FB page. He stated he did go back and recheck his email, nothing. Also he says:

I don't have appearance fees. I receive an honorarium as a speaking fee, which varies with the venue and audience. Its nowhere near $5500.