Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

not to put a damper on Ciscos' field trip with Dyer, which would probably be fun, but Adam's right. Aint no reason to go to San Antonio and measure angles, tent heights and hypotenuses. If Dyer got the body, just measure the body with an accurate tape measure with a live person or some other identifiable scale feature that would be accepted by the viewers of the High definition photo or video. why you wanna about meaningless stuff like geometry when you got a bigfoot body?

Exactly!

not to put a damper on Ciscos' field trip with Dyer, which would probably be fun, but Adam's right. Aint no reason to go to San Antonio and measure angles, tent heights and hypotenuses. If Dyer got the body, just measure the body with an accurate tape measure with a live person or some other identifiable scale feature that would be accepted by the viewers of the High definition photo or video. why you wanna about meaningless stuff like geometry when you got a bigfoot body?

Because there is no body........

Dyer made another slip on his last show when he was ranting about mike Merchant. Rick said "Merchant said another hoax wouldn't make it to main stream media, well he's wrong because it did". Oopps

I haven't taken the time, or put any effort in search this thread on Dyer. I did come across this statement at another site that happen to pop up on a search......

Rick Dyers claim that he shot a Sasquatch in a homeless people tent city on the outskirts of San Antonio, Texas.

Is the above quote have any accuracy? Next question, why would the body be in Vegas?

Come on Ricky Sing it..............

I am just a hoaxer bro and every where I go, people know the part I am playing

Paid for every mask, selling each to task, oooooooohh what they saying.............

There will come a day when this will pass away, what will they say about me?.............

When the end comes I know, I was just a hoaxer bro, life goes on with out me......

Cause I ain't got NO BODY.............

I haven't taken the time, or put any effort in search this thread on Dyer. I did come across this statement at another site that happen to pop up on a search......

Is the above quote have any accuracy? Next question, why would the body be in Vegas?

Thats a 280 page question right there..................

Edited by Joey Rebar

why would the body be in Vegas?

I believe both Dyer and Biscardi are based out of Vegas. In addition, Vegas has the perfect carnival atmosphere to profit from a sideshow monkey.

Guest Steve Byrne

I just found this little gem:

http://www.bigfootpreserve.com/

"The joyous bays and howls of our blue-tick hounds are music to the ears-it means a Sasquatch is nearby. Under the supervision of a master houndsman, they'll track your prey following each of his desperate steps. In an instant, these instinctive canines catch his scent and spend the next few hours working together, chasing, pushing and harassing the Sasquatch until he tires and seeks refuge high in the trees. It doesn't stop there, our hounds are bred climbers and stay right on his heels cornering him. After hours of pure hell for the Sasquatch... his final moments gasping for air as he sluggishly and clumsily swats at the fearless hounds, your blood pumps and adrenaline surges as you take aim."

This sounds so much better than waiting in your tent next to a pork rib violated tree...

I'm not sure what your reasoning is here?

RD said on his radio show that he's willing to go to the tent location with someone local from SA when he comes to SA in a few weeks so that the height of the subject in the tent video can be proven, and Cisco wants to take him up on it.

Dyer made the offer to prove it, and I can't see how one of us potentially going to the tent sight and taking measurements could in any way be counter productive?

Going to a location, is going to a location. We can go anywhere and say yep, this is it! And in a few weeks, it will be out anyway. This is another stall tactic. Still no evidence. Just talk from a couple of people. That is all!

He has nothing! Just words. In fact he showed more in 2008, oh yeah, he got caught within a couple of weeks, showing pictures and going to a news conference!

That is from an inside source, oh yeah, I can't talk anymore about it.

Edited by lhlyda

Well it looks like Rick is back on Blogtalk as of the 16th.. LOL. I wonder how many people fell for the "If I go away for a day - people will forget why they are so angry with me".. Every time the fire gets too hot - he throws a hissy fit, says he is done talking - but then comes back within a day or two.

So has FB/FB said anything at all about their viewing of the "body" ??

I have no idea why we are all still so concerned with this obvious scam when the Ketchum report is the proof we have all been seeking-Science trumps some idiot redneck's attempts at being the smartest guy around, so much so that he can tell us all whatever he wants and we're so gullible and stupid, and he is so wily that we can easily be duped. I'm psyched about the Ketchum Report and The Erikson video stuff...I could care less what this guy has to say anymore.

Look, I posed this to him, his wife, and the boards: swear on a Bible and on the souls of your family that you are telling the truth and you'll be believed. It continues to go ignored.