Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

BFF Patron

Skullduggery, that's what it is.

Plussable....... when I reload.

I was. Didn't buy it for a second. Not even after Biscardi called me all excited about his planned, "Bigfoot Autopsy" that would be filmed and put on National Television.... I instantly had flashbacks to the "Alien Autopsy".... He told me over the phone he had not even seen the body (even after being there once - then later changed his story) and yet he was talking about this being the "find of the century"..

Nope, not even close.

I wasn't into bigfoot then, but I recall seeing this thing being *schlept* around...in a funky refrigerator of sorts (?)...looked bizzare and reminded me of an ape suit. Had some guts that looked like they were simply tossed in and the teeth didn't look like they belonged.. I didn't buy it. If Musky did view a body..it certainly didn't look like this funky thing.>>>

bigfoot_body_hoax.jpg

I dont believe the FB guys have confirmed they have seen the body. Yes rick has hinted, but no one has confirmed this.

There are other indications...not at liberty to discuss.

Edited by ronn1

I wasn't into bigfoot then, but I recall seeing this thing being *schlept* around...in a funky refrigerator of sorts (?)...looked bizzare and reminded me of an ape suit. Had some guts that looked like they were simply tossed in and the teeth didn't look like they belonged.. I didn't buy it. If Musky did view a body..it certainly didn't look like this funky thing.>>>

There are other indications...not at liberty to discuss.

Sure like sources that cant be named! Not the droids your looking for!!

Guest miller44

Cisco, has nothing to prove! It is Dyer, and Dyer alone. So until he shows proof, we need to be quiet!

I'm not sure what your reasoning is here?

RD said on his radio show that he's willing to go to the tent location with someone local from SA when he comes to SA in a few weeks so that the height of the subject in the tent video can be proven, and Cisco wants to take him up on it.

Dyer made the offer to prove it, and I can't see how one of us potentially going to the tent sight and taking measurements could in any way be counter productive?

I'm not sure what your reasoning is here?

RD said on his radio show that he's willing to go to the tent location with someone local from SA when he comes to SA in a few weeks so that the height of the subject in the tent video can be proven, and Cisco wants to take him up on it.

Dyer made the offer to prove it, and I can't see how one of us potentially going to the tent sight and taking measurements could in any way be counter productive?

who cares about him showing the supposed location so HE can prove the height. Instead of traveling all the way back to SA: How about just show a video measuring the supposed body???????????

• Upvote 1

Game on for Cisco the kid!

Listen to 1:48.55 Rick says he'll be in San Antonio in the next "2 or 3 weeks" and he's willing to go out to the kill site with someone to verify the height of the subject in the tent video!

http://youtu.be/O9vxageptIk

Cisco you got your ears on old buddy?

Too bad I can't listen to it since he deleted the video already. Surprise surprise.

You have GOT to be kidding. This is what I'm hearing from RD:

"I killed a BF and I have the body. No really it's true! That tent video is real, man. I don't care if anyone believes me. I only care about proving it to Musky, whom I have no prior relationship with. Wait, what? Y'all don't believe Musky? Well then the FBFB dudes can see it ... maybe. But Dr. Meldrum will be the LAST person on earth to see it. Y'all just have to wait for the Minnow film to come out, then all will be revealed. Should be March or April. Still don't believe? Fine, Derek Randles can see it, and Dr. Meldrum after all. Still no? Geez you are a tough bunch to convince! Fine then I'm willing to go to the kill site with someone to prove once and for all how tall the BF was. God bless!"

For heaven's sake!!! How anyone can take this guy seriously is BEYOND me. Cisco, save yourself the time and headache. It won't prove anything anyway.

Guest gershake

"I killed a BF and I have the body. No really it's true! That tent video is real, man. I don't care if anyone believes me. I only care about proving it to Musky, whom I have no prior relationship with. Wait, what? Y'all don't believe Musky? Well then the FBFB dudes can see it ... maybe. But Dr. Meldrum will be the LAST person on earth to see it. Y'all just have to wait for the Minnow film to come out, then all will be revealed. Should be March or April. Still don't believe? Fine, Derek Randles can see it, and Dr. Meldrum after all. Still no? Geez you are a tough bunch to convince! Fine then I'm willing to go to the kill site with someone to prove once and for all how tall the BF was. God bless!"

Sums this up pretty perfectly.

Guest spirithawke

who cares about him showing the supposed location so HE can prove the height. Instead of traveling all the way back to SA: How about just show a video measuring the supposed body???????????

This makes way too much sense to me! Anyone else? Lol

This makes way too much sense to me! Anyone else? Lol

not to put a damper on Ciscos' field trip with Dyer, which would probably be fun, but Adam's right. Aint no reason to go to San Antonio and measure angles, tent heights and hypotenuses. If Dyer got the body, just measure the body with an accurate tape measure with a live person or some other identifiable scale feature that would be accepted by the viewers of the High definition photo or video. why you wanna about meaningless stuff like geometry when you got a bigfoot body?