The Kill Club

norseman

You've hiked the Yaak river drainage? Cool.

The purpose of OP:NS is to narrow our search options by reconning three areas. And not one of them is on lake Washington......;)

Ace hasn't tipped his hand as to why he thinks the Cascades are the best area. So I'll wait to see what he has to say.

But just to touch on your comment about people being walking zombies? Sure, I can see that. But along with the Zombies comes the infrastructure that supports them. The Cop, the Fire fighter, the Dog catcher, the meter maid..........so forth and so on. It's going to add up to more eyeballs, ears, noses........along with traffic, dogs, artificial lighting and all of the rest of the civilization.

united-states-at-night.jpg?1354741880

Not much night time for a nocturnal animal. At least not along the I-5 corridor, if they are indeed suburban in nature.

Yes i have..  the cascades, cabinets, absorakas, Kootanai.. all over up there. i spent summers in bridger as a kid quite often and have been to Ft Lewis as well. i have friends in Libby,  livingston, harpers ferry, Kalispell all over.

the infrastructure.. meh, we all know the cops are busy conning doughnuts and sitting doing paperwork. your average cop is as observant as the family gerbil.

They generate revenue for the jurisdiction... they arent watching for dumpster raiders at 2am.. they are looking for drunks.. sitting in a parking lot near an intersection, most likely playing a game on the computer in the car or texting their girlfriends.

you give them a hell of a lot more credit than most.

and it has gotten better every year for the raiders because fat, over weight donut munching public employees don't want to have to get out of a car and walk to the fence to look at the dumpster.

i hid from cops all the time as a kid.. it was not a challenge.

the metermaid is at home hittin the bong and watching someone get tossed off the island.

The fire fighter?.. are you serious?   he sleeps until he is hungry and then eats until he is sleepy.. and goes to put out a car or kitchen once in a while..

The dog catcher is sleeping with the meter  maid so we know where his attention is and as for roads they cross them all the time.

read the reports.. it is there.

lights.. they make shadows, they know how to use to best effect and dogs they just ignore or kill.. meanwhile the people are cocooned up inside their domiciles.. once again, stoned ,drunk, pre-occupied and oblivious.

Edited by Rex

who said SUBURBAN?

You did...

read the reports from any reservation out there.

For them lightly populated beats the wilderness.. especially if they are hungry.

Rural America doesn't have any dumpsters..........just trash cans, burn barrels, dead pickup or a pit in the ground. :crazy:

2081715072_965ebbb31e_z.jpg

Hence my confusion..............:)

^^^^^^

That was a joke!

And no Ace..........that's not my house.......it's my mothers!!!

Sorry.. my sense of humor kinda left with the pinched nerve in my neck 6 days ago.. :rtfm:

i'll try to see if I can retrieve it.

Edited by Rex

• gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic