Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would I go if I knew I couldn't share what I saw? Absolutely I would. I've been at this for almost 28 years now and if there's even a remote chance it's real and I could lay my eyes on it, I'm there.

DR

I would too! Absolutely. :lol: It's not too hard getting used to not sharing what you see.

I've seen lots of parts over the years, & a few faces, but I'd love to see a whole one that would be still for at least 5 minutes.

I hope things work out for you & you get to see it whether you can discuss it or not.

Speculation is fun...but you could find out couldn't you???

Yes it is fun...and both sides of this debate have done their fare share. However All we have to this point is the word of a four time hoaxer who has continued to mock the BF community; and changed his story no less than four times. His so called hardcore skeptic has proven to have lied no less than three times in the past two weeks. So for the time being lets look at what we know and who we know it from...Only one conclusion can be concluded with the FACTS when currently have coupled with the know history of the claimant. Another HOAX.

Couldn't have summed it up better myself, Adam2323. To be perfectly honest with everyone the first time I read the question for the poll my thoughts were, "I would assume someone had hacked into Derek Randles account and was writing posts as him." With Dyers background there is no way I can put any faith in his claims.

I heard the entire Musky interview. I was not impressed at all. And no, talking on the phone and relaying some scripted, phony details is not some fantastic acting job as some are claiming. Rehearsing in your mind some fake viewing, having notes to refer to in case your mind goes blank, and having softball, spoon fed, leading done by the FB/FB hacks does not make you Al Pacino in "The Godfather". Musky didn't exactly pull off the performance of the century. Give me 30 minutes or so, then give me a call. I will describe to you in detail this hunting trip I went on last year where a guide with dogs helped me tree a mountain lion in Colorado. It was one of the highlights of my hunting life. Too bad it would a complete fantasy. It's not that hard to do with a little prep.

thank you! I dont understand how an interview can be considered impressive when the interviewer spoon feeds the interviewee what they want to hear.

If I was near where the body was being kept...call me thuggish, criminal or whatever...but I would get some guys together and TAKE the body. Then I would turn it over to the public.

I'M TIRED of all this greedy, cloak and dagger, I got a secret and I'm not telling til I'm ready......BULL CRAP!!!

Bigfoot is perhaps the BIGGEST discovery in our time and we have people who are just.......................sitting on information or definite proof? This shouldn't be allowed.

I'm sure that Dyer doesn't have the National Guard as security for the BF body...

I don't think that will be the case, but I honestly don't know yet what the legal papers will say. I'm pretty sure he does want me to speak about it at least to a degree to show he's telling the truth, but I haven't covered that aspect of it with him yet. Would I go if I knew I couldn't share what I saw? Absolutely I would. I've been at this for almost 28 years now and if there's even a remote chance it's real and I could lay my eyes on it, I'm there. As I said before, you don't have to twist my arm to go to Vegas anyway, I was seriously planning on going this spring anyhow. I will say this, if I get back and won't talk to anybody you can figure out pretty easily I saw something.

DR

It goes without saying that Dyer wouldn't bring you out unless he wanted you to convey something to us..just like Musky. If you're in fact invited, I expect viewing of a body.

Guest flycatch

How many of you know or heard of Philip Smith. Yesterday Mr. Smith was on the BlogTalk radio show "Squatch Talk Live". He said he was told by an unknown source inside Minnow Films that the body is being stored at UNLV. I did some investigation and found unlike Mr. Smith that a staff member Dr. Joshua Bonde (paleontologist) may be the key to disclosing the truth. Mr. Bonde and Dr. Jeff Meldrum are also acquainted with one another. Next month both men will be giving lectures in Las Vegas on the subject of bigfoot. Coincidence that this is the month Mr. Dyer claims he will release the bigfoot body to the public.

BFF Patron

Nope just part of the mass hysteria that minnow and Dyer would wish upon us, nothing major.

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Edited by bipedalist

Guest VioletX

How many of you know or heard of Philip Smith. Yesterday Mr. Smith was on the BlogTalk radio show "Squatch Talk Live". He said he was told by an unknown source inside Minnow Films that the body is being stored at UNLV. I did some investigation and found unlike Mr. Smith that a staff member Dr. Joshua Bonde (paleontologist) may be the key to disclosing the truth. Mr. Bonde and Dr. Jeff Meldrum are also acquainted with one another. Next month both men will be giving lectures in Las Vegas on the subject of bigfoot. Coincidence that this is the month Mr. Dyer claims he will release the bigfoot body to the public.

Thanks...that is great information, good detective work, I am not so good with some of this, when I called the Univ. I just got frustrated and gave up.

^^^^ C'mon do you really think a BF body could be stored at a major university without word getting out about it and fast!? NOPE word spreads around a college campus like fire in late October.

Guest VioletX

I did email Dr Bonde to see what he would say and he replied back to me a bit ago saying, this was the 2nd email he had received today, (haha), and that he knew nothing.

Edited by VioletX