Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

How is he making money on this?

I haven't seen how he is making money at this moment besides his expeditions which really I not going to go out on an expedition with him.

He said he sold his film studio. He gets some money with website hits. I think he was paid by minnow either with a new Lincoln Navigator or that and cash. He and his investors will likely get a payday if the body is verified.

On the debit side, if he has a body, science is not cheap. He may have a patron footing the bill. If it is a hoax, you still need a body made up, which costs a lot, but you don't have the science fees.

But this is all speculation. All a game of shadows and whispers. I think the wisdom of the Internet states "pics or it didn't happen" and I think we won't have to wait much longer for some of those to keep interest up. I also wonder if the timing was based on the SXSW festival, which is in March but something changed that timing midstream.

Guest VioletX

Who knows Violet. But, why ask a Scientist to come view your "dead bigfoot" then tie his hands. If this was really all it's cracked up to be - he would have told Meldrum - "come on down and do whatever you need to do, to prove or disprove my claim." If he has a real dead bigfoot --- why would he care what Meldrum did? If I had a dead bigfoot and was asking Dr. Meldrum to get involved - I would tell him to do whatever he had to do. I would not be concerned.. Because I would already know the truth.

Also, I really am not buying into the NDA stuff anymore. The FB/FB guys allegedly showed up, viewed the body - with no NDA - knowing they write books AND have a very popular FB page. Musky had to sign one, even though he had been friends with Dyer long before he even agreed to show up and view the body and give his full support.

FB/FB has been supporting the video, etc since day one, but Musky was his adversary, maybe they were amicable, but who knows if Rick could trust him at first and then decided to have the NDA just in case Musky had a different agenda.

Edited by VioletX

NDA just in case Musky had a different agenda.

I would also think since he sorta knows Musky that they needed to put a gag on him.

Isn't the "Body" only partly owned by RD? If others are involved it could also be some of the other parties doing.

Dyer is using this thread, indeed, I think this thread is the centerpiece of the whole Hoax. He and His Shill Mr. Musky read the posts and use the valid logical reasoning of his detractors to alter and fine tune his, and their next move, instant feedback is a great asset to have, and using actual intelligent peoples thoughts to adjust fire so to speak allows him to make moves he would otherwise be to dense to make. I salute his proponents here, though, I admire people who stick to their guns, although I think they will be surprised when he attacks THEM and not his detractors when this is over. Hey Rick, hope you have a good day. If Mr. Musky is a member here he can speak for himself and rebut the things said about or of him. Just remember Rick, St. George is the Worlds Best BigFoot Tracker and Master Tracker, If you still think you are, show us the body and prove it.

No, not true. That story was covered extensively when it happened back in 2009. Dyer found out about the homeless camp through the media and community conversations. He was NOT the first or only researcher who investigated that 911 call.

Well I think it is blatantly apparant, that Rick Dyers tracker skills dont fall into the 'traditional' sense and there is also a certain amount of luck involved too. However, he is a very shrewd business man. He approached this bigfoot tracker career as just that, a career move. However unscrupulous or cold blooded or base his attitude was in his determination to shoot a bigfoot, what is important was his determination for money and fame (and BF community approval) that gave him the 'edge' over other trackers.

Wasn't a lot of the Meldrum "too high fee" a misunderstanding of what Musky said? And are we sure that Dr. Meldrum was actually invited to see the body?

I still think Dr M will see the body at the end.

I think a few good pictures should come out soon, once minnow starts an ad blitz. Maybe even before. Like ASAP.

Edited by Djj

Well you could be right VioletX - but Dyer and Musky were chumming and outing names of others - as far back as November (and if for example Shawn Evidence's name was outed in November - how long before that were they working together to figure out his name?).. They had become the "dynamic duo" long before Musky showed up in Vegas to view the body.

FB/FB has been supporting the video, etc since day one,

And yet, have gone strangely quiet now that they have allegedly seen the dead bigfoot... Even though they "confirm on all points" known video hoaxes.. Why all of the sudden do they go quiet on this one? Why wouldn't they be out there taking all the hits they usually take when they "confirm on all points" - and the readers KNOW they are confirming a hoax?? LOL.

Isn't the "Body" only partly owned by RD? If others are involved it could also be some of the other parties doing.

Yup!

And yet, have gone strangely quiet now that they have allegedly seen the dead bigfoot...

Not so sure. When someone else asked this last week their response was 'on the contrary, we are gearing up for a run'.

Wasn't a lot of the Meldrum "too high fee" a misunderstanding of what Musky said? And are we sure that Dr. Meldrum was actually invited to see the body?

That was Musky trying to walk his statement back - he was busted by Meldrum himself - then suddenly this was a conversation from 2009 - and it was still NOT TRUE. LOL. I honestly don't think Meldrum's fees have changed since I've been around this community.

Well I think it is blatantly apparant, that Rick Dyers tracker skills dont fall into the 'traditional' sense and there is also a certain amount of luck involved too. However, he is a very shrewd business man. He approached this bigfoot tracker career as just that, a career move. However unscrupulous or cold blooded or base his attitude was in his determination to shoot a bigfoot, what is important was his determination for money and fame (and BF community approval) that gave him the 'edge' over other trackers.

Yea its like he didn't give a crap. He was out to bag a bigfoot. He latched onto that 911 call. Saw a chance to bag a bigfoot that was easy to get to and get out of. I don't recall seeing a report how long he was investigating the area. The fact faceless person in that one video knew him would seem to say they been going to the area a lot.

JackiLB said:

Not so sure. When someone else asked this last week their response was 'on the contrary, we are gearing up for a run'.

And, when did they see the alleged body? Who says, "we are gearing up for a run".. Sounds like they are planning to leave the country.. LOL.

And yet, have gone strangely quiet now that they have allegedly seen the dead bigfoot... Even though they "confirm on all points" known video hoaxes.. Why all of the sudden do they go quiet on this one? Why wouldn't they be out there taking all the hits they usually take when they "confirm on all points" - and the readers KNOW they are confirming a hoax?? LOL.

Didn't Derek say if he goes silent that its good signs that it is true the body is real and he is going to be professional and wait.

Question: So is it ok for Derek to go silent but not others?

Edited by CathMcmillan

JackiLB said:

And, when did they see the alleged body? Who says, "we are gearing up for a run".. Sounds like they are planning to leave the country.. LOL.

FBFB said they were 'gearing up for a run'. Not sure what that means but then again they did they release the vid yesterday with all its subtle subtext. Maybe they are creating more stuff for us to watch and listen. Who knows? Edited by JackiLB

Guest VioletX

Well you could be right VioletX - but Dyer and Musky were chumming and outing names of others - as far back as November (and if for example Shawn Evidence's name was outed in November - how long before that were they working together to figure out his name?).. They had become the "dynamic duo" long before Musky showed up in Vegas to view the body.

FB/FB do not wage wars in the BF world, kind of like Derek, Musky was a sceptic and he liked to get dirt on people atleast in this Shawn Evidence deal, he did.

That could have been exactly why Musky might have needed an NDA.

If you watch the last half of yeterday's video Melissa, Jeff and Jack discuss the fact that they are not discussing anything.

Derek's date has been SET for some time...so there's no *delay* going on. I have a feeling they are coordinating his visit with others. Also keep in mind....Derek has a very good relationship with Meldrum. Dyer did mention that a person VERY BIG and well known will see the body...I don't think, however, that he was talking about Meldrum in this instance.