Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest VioletX

JackiLB said:

And, when did they see the alleged body? Who says, "we are gearing up for a run".. Sounds like they are planning to leave the country.. LOL.

or...preparing for a marathon ; )

If you watch the last half of yeterday's video Melissa, Jeff and Jack discuss the fact that they are not discussing anything

Yea i need to go back and re-listen to that back half closer. I kinda tuned out while doing stuff.

Guest VioletX

os visit with others. Also keep in mind....Derek has a very good relationship with Meldrum. Dyer did mention that a person VERY BIG and well known will see the body...I don't think, however, that he was talking about Meldrum in this instance.

oh good! Another guessing game!

I vote Cliff Barackman, simply because I trust my hunches and because I believe he was sitting on the fence.

Didn't Derek say if he goes silent that its good signs that it is true the body is real and he is going to be professional and wait.

Question: So is it ok for Derek to go silent but not others?

Has Derek been yet do you know? Yes that is right. I asked on the other thread what it would mean if he came back from his 'trip' but remained silent. And he did indeed say that would be a positive thing (ie. there is a body). I think if someone wants to go but also wants to be able to tell their story, then they have to sign much more legal stuff. It appears that that is what decision the FBFB guys decided to take. Musky obviously decided to take the 'sign loads of stuff so that I can tell people' route which horribly backfired. You cant win! :o

Didn't Derek say if he goes silent that its good signs that it is true the body is real and he is going to be professional and wait.

I can assure you, Derek will say SOMETHING. They are not going to have him come out and then *collar him* into keeping his mouth shut..that's absurd.

Derek's date has been SET for some time...so there's no *delay* going on. I have a feeling they are coordinating his visit with others. Also keep in mind....Derek has a very good relationship with Meldrum. Dyer did mention that a person VERY BIG and well known will see the body...I don't think, however, that he was talking about Meldrum in this instance.

Yeah Ronn1 and Derek news!! :gaming:

Derek is a big boy and can make his own decisions - just like the FB/FB guys have. Derek already knows how I feel about this and that is between him and I. But, I will always respect him - because anyone can be fooled. If all this is legit - then fine - but I won't be holding my breath.

Yea i need to go back and re-listen to that back half closer. I kinda tuned out while doing stuff.

Sorry, but I would rather cut my ears off with a butter knife than listen to this guy play games with this community. I gave him 7 minutes - and It was more than I could stand.

VioletX said:

or...preparing for a marathon ; )

Or that.. That was actually funny. :)

I vote Cliff Barackman, simply because I trust my hunches and because I believe he was sitting on the fence.

What about BoBo :o

Oh Yes Cliff is great choice.

I like him he just seems down right honest about stuff. He seems very nice to people and he will take a good look at the body.

What about BoBo :o

BOBO i want to have Pizza with and listen to all his stories. He so reminds me of my family down south :)

I am a Yankee with a Texan Heart :)

Sorry, but I would rather cut my ears off with a butter knife than listen to this guy play games with this community. I gave him 7 minutes - and It was more than I could stand.

Ah no! You cant do that! Thats not being sporting! I can understand not wanting to listen to Dyer talking about what we have already heard ad infinitum, but the last bit and the dialogue between the two FBFB guys is a MUST listen to if you want to add their input into this argument.

Guest VioletX

Derek is a big boy and can make his own decisions - just like the FB/FB guys have. Derek already knows how I feel about this and that is between him and I. But, I will always respect him - because anyone can be fooled. If all this is legit - then fine - but I won't be holding my breath.

No need for any more bloodshed, the Bf is sacrifice enough, just listen to the last part it is ONLY the FB/FB twins talking ; D

Oh Yes Cliff is great choice.

I like him he just seems down right honest about stuff. He seems very nice to people and he will take a good look at the body.

BOBO i want to have Pizza with and listen to all his stories. He so reminds me of my family down south :)

I am a Yankee with a Texan Heart :)

Yes actually I do have a soft spot for BoBo. He 's very charismatic.

Guest VioletX

Yes actually I do have a soft spot for BoBo. He 's very charismatic.

Bobo has stated unequivically that he thinks it is a hoax.

Next guess Bindernagel .

JackiLB said

FBFB guys is a MUST listen to if you want to add their input into this argument.

Nope not really. Their past need to defend their videos that were "confirmed on all points" is all the information I need to know. I don't need to hear excuses for why they are doing things different this time, or why they won't discuss what they seen. It's all excuses - Dyer chose these FB/FB guys based on how they have handled things in the past - and for some strange reason they are not doing that now.. You don't change like that over night - for no apparent reason.

The FB/FB guys went to Vegas for a reason - and it was more than to give Dyer an award.. Yet - they won't discuss what that is even though they have no NDA - and have "confirmed on all points" everything else they have ever viewed... Now that has all changed almost over night -- that speaks volumes to someone like me.