Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

So here are the questions.

Is RD believable?

Has anyone, come forward and say they know musky personally?

So is FBFB reliable? Who runs it? Hint, swim school

Who has come forward of the 100 + folks who have viewed it, the place who examines it, and all the folks on RD's expedition who saw it happen?

All of minnow folks that was there?

So has anyone, heard or know of anyone who knows the answer to these questions?

As far as I'm concerned, it's all good entertainment. My view towards Bigfoot evidence is and has always been very simple in that it falls into two categories; plausible and implausible. Until somebody comes forward with a body, or overwhelming scientific evidence, these are the only categories I have to work with.

In the case of RD, I happen to believe that the information he's given so far, falls into the implausible category. I can't prove it's not true so all I have to go by is the information that's been made available to me and none of it adds up to a 100% guaranteed dead Bigfoot.

However, as always, I'm open to possibilities and willing to continue this saga for as long as RD's willing to keep us entertained.

I just found this FB page for *BIGFOOT SASQUATCH TALK*. I don't know who this person is, but he posted some interesting things here:http://www.facebook.com/BigfootSasquatchTalk/posts/406815466077208 . Note he seems to imply he has had interaction with Musky>>>>: "Now let's jump ahead. In September of 2012 the Bigfoot tent video was released. Both Musky and I ripped into this video from every possible angle then when we found out Rick Dyer was involved it makes it even more unbelievable. After all it was Dyer who gave us the infamous Bigfoot in a freezer. Dyer after getting ripped apart on the Bigfoot pages decides he's gonna throw it in our faces and shut our mouths. Who better to choose than the most outspoken skeptic out there, Musky Allen. Dyer invites Musky to view the body <<<<< Then..farther down in the conversation he says this about Musky and Rene Dahinden>.>>>I've seen pictures of him with Rene. That much I can say. Hey, that rhymed <<<<

In the case of RD, I happen to believe that the information he's given so far, falls into the implausible category. I can't prove it's not true so all I have to go by is the information that's been made available to me and none of it adds up to a 100% guaranteed dead Bigfoot.

Here is how it works Cisco, it is put upon the persons not believing to prove it. Why the hoax goes for so long. In the mean time, web, blog hits equal $$$$$.

Being a law abiding, good morals person, you and others try to disprove. And really not yours or my job. But, then you add a few folks who

Want to believe and will drink the kool aid

Or

Is part of it and wants to cash in on the $$$$

So, we have run the course of this HOAX!

It will fade away with,

The game warden took it

Minnow shut it down

I'm taking my marbles and going home.

The BF world can keep thinking what they want to!

I just found this FB page for *BIGFOOT SASQUATCH TALK*. I don't know who this person is, but he posted some interesting things here:http://www.facebook.com/BigfootSasquatchTalk/posts/406815466077208 . Note he seems to imply he has had interaction with Musky>>>>: "Now let's jump ahead. In September of 2012 the Bigfoot tent video was released. Both Musky and I ripped into this video from every possible angle then when we found out Rick Dyer was involved it makes it even more unbelievable. After all it was Dyer who gave us the infamous Bigfoot in a freezer. Dyer after getting ripped apart on the Bigfoot pages decides he's gonna throw it in our faces and shut our mouths. Who better to choose than the most outspoken skeptic out there, Musky Allen. Dyer invites Musky to view the body <<<<< Then..farther down in the conversation he says this about Musky and Rene Dahinden>.>>>I've seen pictures of him with Rene. That much I can say. Hey, that rhymed <<<<

Throw it in our faces really with an unknown person who lies about it and his past associations. Here an idea you want to throw it in our faces how about just one university scientist JUST ONE see it. Got anything else Ronn

I can get a picture with Meldrum, that doesn't mean I worked with him. He claimed he worked with him for 30 years (The math says only 15). But all the people that worked closely with Rene have no clue who he is. That still doesn't explain the lies about Meldrum, Rene's notes or anything else.

It is really strange, no one from the mainstream is on this train to Vegas!

I have pictures of me and Bill Rodgers, Frank Shorter, Joan Benoit Samuelson, but in no way did I ever compete or ran with then in a race. I take that back, I ran in a run with Bill Rodgers in Augusta, Ga. He beat me by 20 + minutes in a 6 mile run!

Pictures are misleading.

Come forward! Do you PERSONALLY know musky Allen!

Throw it in our faces really with an unknown person who lies about it and his past associations. Here an idea you want to throw it in our faces how about just one university scientist JUST ONE see it. Got anything else Ronn

I would like to know who this individual is...can anyone find out? I'm not a member of FB.

I can get a picture with Meldrum, that doesn't mean I worked with him. He claimed he worked with him for 30 years (The math says only 15). But all the people that worked closely with Rene have no clue who he is. That still doesn't explain the lies about Meldrum, Rene's notes or anything else.

It doesn't *prove anything*...but points to the possibility that Musky may indeed have known Dahinden. It also points to the possibility that Musky was skeptical of Dyer's tent video. It would very telling if we could find out WHO this person is.

Great to see you back skyla!

Ronn1

You have talked a lot about believing musky!

Tell us why you believe him, other than he sounds convincing!

Physhroom, I know you have an inside track!

Lay it on us?

I would like to know who this individual is...can anyone find out? I'm not a member of FB.

I am not either Ronn

There is no body.

Hi Sky!!

I found this statement from the person who commented on his relationship with Musky that I sited above (BIGFOOT SASQUATCH TALK)>>>>>>>>>>

I've been taking a lot of abuse lately from people who are calling me Musky Allens lap dog and puppet. Let me set the record straight I answer to nobody and I make my own decisions. If you don't agree with me or take exception to the choices I make, so be it. Anybody that has dealt with me knows that I am a fair person. I have addressed everyone respectfully unless you have stepped over the line w...ith me. As of now my position on the chain of events involving Rick Dyer, Musky Allen and the Bigfoot Tent Video stand until someone could convince me otherwise. You might not like my position but I can look myself in the mirror and say it's "MY DECISION". If I'm wrong on this it won't be the first time and surely won't be the last and I'll take it as a learning experience.