Why Cover Up Big Foot?

Guest Grifter9931

Yes indeed Crowlogic, but sometimes there is a proceeding along a false assumption that the cover up is just of Bigfoot alone when the scope is much larger than that in actuality, Sasquatch is just a brush stroke on the much larger canvas. Its a rather larger part of the picture, but when one pulls back to see the full piece of art then the thing begins to make sense. For many people the canvas is blurry at this time and over time I feel the focus will get more defined. Sometimes patience is the best thing available to open a mind as opposed to a saw or a chisel.

SSR Team

Even if the government was trying to cover up the existence of BF; how would they manage to do this in modern times?

What do you mean by modern time Cisco ?

What type of time frame ?

• 1 month later...
Guest possessed

I have that before about the government covering up their existence. In my opinion, there is no reason for the government to do this. I say the government had no proof.

Just my $.02

The Money.

I can't remember the source to save my behind, but two days ago I wandered into a credible source online that said the economic activity generated or directly linked to the National Parks in the State of California was recently pegged at 2.3 billion dollars per year.

2.3 billion.

In just one state....and just the National Parks, not the Nat''l Forests or state forests or state parks...

That is not a petty chunk of change, and it keeps a lot of folks employed.

Edited by Northfork

Guest OntarioSquatch

There could be more to it than just money. It may be for reasons that we currently don't know.

IT has to do with religious, spiritual, economic and world view agenda keeping all in one... its really very simple.

On the JFK assination forums there is some theories that Kennedy wanted to go public with something big. Some have speculated that it could be Sasquatch and it's the reason he got iced.

It was not SSq directly with JFK but it was something very much connected and tied into the mechanisms that also drive that machine so to speak.

There could be more to it than just money. It may be for reasons that we currently don't know.

O.S. I wasn't trying to say it was only money, but $ is clearly a big piece of the puzzle. It almost always is.

• 2 months later...

Along these lines I find Bob 'Action' Jackson's seasonal ranger sighting at Yellowstone as one of the tops.  He had nothing to lose, as he received no retirement package anyway from NPS for acknowledging the details and depth of his sighting event.  He simply moved into another stage of life on his Buffalo ranch in Iowa as I remember marketing buffalo.  

As for witness/researcher/silent partners obfuscating the field to make it more mythological.  I find that few would have the motivation to do so.  Not all reports of high strangeness including eyeglow are false and anomalous......  just like the larger set of ho-hum road crossing sighting reports.   

That said, sure I think gov. has monitored BFF over time and slipped a ringer or two in just for the heck of it.......  most of us would just acknowledge another troll had bit the dust but who is to say there is not deep cover here as anywhere else gov wanted to infiltrate......    I sure couldn't. 

Hat Tips! Biped is a realist and wise beyond his years! What a privilege it is to be a part of this forum with this caliber of human being  â€¦  

BFF Patron

The UFO people think JFK was about to reveal what he knew about UFOs and the Government involvement with them.     Can you imagine the public outrage if the government knows and accepts it's citizens being abducted and used as ET lab rats?    Quite frankly I think if the government does know about BF, the coverup is some association with ETs or the same paranoia about public reaction to something like that.  Somehow they are all tied together and whatever that association is, is something the government for whatever reason does not want the citizenry to know.    Just like they do not want the citizenry to know that Social Security is a Ponzi scheme that would get a investment company officers in jail if they had something like it in the private sector.       By government we might be only talking about a dozen people who really know.   Everyone else is kept in the dark, including Presidents.  

• 3 months later...

I'm not making any accusations towards any one or any particular organization or governing body, I'm just stating facts.  

Our website was attacked to the point it isn't accessible and recovery is questionable.  The attack was targeted and very successful. 

I would be interested to hear if other Bigfoot/Sasquatch websites have experienced similar attacks.

Hello All,

As far as JFK goes there is no BF or UFO connection which led to his assassination. A large part of the deed was due to this:

"While an apparently innocuous document to read, in it's proper and full interpretation, The Green Hilton Agreement is one of the most profound agreements made between Presidents of any countries within the twentieth century, and most probably, in the history of the world, particularly so as this agreement was made between a President of the United States and the Trustee of the hidden, but combined wealth of the world. These assets are not the property of the United States, but centralized assets under the authority of a centralized system, to be used as independently deemed to be for the better benefit of the World."

It would literally take days to go into all the peripheral details regarding the above paragraph. In short, it was about money. LOTS of money and gold.

BFF Patron

If JFK started inquiring about things that got him killed, any succeeding President could just be informed that that line of inquiry was the one that got JFK killed. That would keep the lid on things, no matter what they, are about Presidential inquiries. As far as gold in Ft Knox. The last audit where anyone saw it was in the 1950s. Some say that there is little or none in Ft Knox. It has been loaned out and all the government has is IOU's Much has been make into jewelry and will never be recovered. I think it was Brazil a few years ago that wanted its gold back that was being held by the World Bank in Europe. They demanded it back and the World Bank, which supposedly had it in storage with lots of other countries gold, could not immediately return it. It took them months to gather up enough gold from wherever they could find it, to give Brazil their gold back. Congress has tried several times to get another Ft Knox audit scheduled, but powerful forces have prevented that from ever happening. Is it any surprise when congressmen and presidents come into office as moderately affluent but leave as multimillionaires that money and influence related to money flows freely in Washington to make things happen or cover up other things that powerful forces do not want revealed?

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT