Why Cover Up Big Foot?

Guest Grifter9931

There have been many presidents privy to secret societies like Yale's Skull and Bones and were Free Masons, and George Washington was a master Freemason. What do we know about the inner working of each? Not much. These organizations have people in  positions of power in the U.S gov't and throughout the world. I would say the gov't  and people in these secret societies know how to keep a secret.

Guest Urkelbot

Interesting assertion but can you prove it?   That's an assumption, no more, no less.  Might be right, might be wrong.  If wrong, it might explain a lot.  I think it would be safer to clearly and deliberately present it as an assumption, even as a most likely right answer, but 'til proven, keep an open mind and an eye to both the possibility and the possible implications of being wrong.

In other words, in this bigfoot biz, there are no givens.  Our assumptions of what should be seem to be failing us.   We simply don't know what we're dealing with and until we do, assertions based on knowledge we don't have are .. premature.

MIB 

Of course I can't prove it no one can even prove bigfoot exists.  On top of that no one can prove they are nocturnal.

Having an open mind is fine but you have to be realistic.  Its safe to assume if bigfoot is nocturnal the mechanism it uses is the same as other mammals.

That applies in space but not through earths atmosphere.  The whole point of a space telescope.

"If the Hubble Space Telescope pointed to Earth, what resolution would the images have?

Hubble's so-called angular resolution — or sharpness — is measured as the smallest angle on the sky that it can resolve (i.e. see sharply). This is 1/10 of an arcsecond (one degree is 3600 arcseconds). If Hubble looked at the Earth — from its orbit of approximately 600 km above the earth’s surface — this would in theory correspond to 0.3 metres or 30 cm. Quite impressive! But Hubble would have to look down through the atmosphere, which would blur the images and make the actual resolution worse. Unfortunately, Hubble will never be turned towards Earth since a) the brightness of the Earth could be damage the telescope and its instruments; B) there is no particularly interesting astronomical research to be done there (this is the province of geophysics); and c) Hubble orbits the Earth at such a rate that any image it took would be blurred by the motion."

http://www.spacetelescope.org/about/faq/

Agreed, BUT--this is but one piece of technology, actually an older model, that we are able to google and read about. Now, try to see what else you can find out about--there's lots more, I just haven't had the time to put my google goggles on and dig into it any further. But, let's consider Google Earth. You already know you can type in your street address and see an aerial view of your own home, maybe even with you in the yard! With this service available to virtually anyone with a computer, or smart phone, or ipod, etc etc etc, is it that hard for you to wrap your brain around exclusive government tech being able to zoom in a bit more to read the paper you have in your hand when you're standing in your yard??? But why would the government care to do this? Maybe not so much in the case of you standing in your yard holding a hypothetical newspaper, but with one of the 7 wonders of the world? You betcha!

Has anyone thought that it could also throw a wrench in the whole public education system? That could get pretty expensive too......

Agree completely with AaronD, knowledge is power as well as $$$! They know & anyone who believes the gov't wouldn't cover something like this up is smoking' crack! Oh yeah, they only want to protect us. They are smarter than us & we need protection from the Almighty Gov't. They always have our best interest at heart.

SG, I might suggest you get your required posts and join the PMP. You touched on some really good points, but unfortunately they have a radical tendency to turn political and or religious. :) 

Guest Grifter9931

Has anyone thought that it could also throw a wrench in the whole public education system? That could get pretty expensive too......

Agree completely with AaronD, knowledge is power as well as $$$! They know & anyone who believes the gov't wouldn't cover something like this up is smoking' crack! Oh yeah, they only want to protect us. They are smarter than us & we need protection from the Almighty Gov't. They always have our best interest at heart.

You mean the same "Public Education system" that is in shambles? And currently and absolute joke to begin with?

If you haven't already seen "Waiting for Superman" check it out on netflix or BB, Amazon Prime etc.. 

Edited by Grifter9931
  • Upvote 1

Why are we accepting his claim on that?  Has he ever produced a FOIA request that was denied, or a letter on DoI letterhead saying that they would require whatever insane fee he claims?  I know he claims they refused, but has anyone ever seen proof?

Actually he does indeed keep a disclosure page on his website:

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/Bigfootdisclosureproject.html

Guest LarryP

If the government was half as vile as many have suggested in this thread, bigfoot would've been simply exterminated decades ago.

First of all, the word "government" is a very broad term. It's amazing to me how mant people do not know that even sitting Presidents have limited security clearances that fall under "need to know".

Secondly, there are elements within the government that would have exterminated Bigfoot decades ago if they had the ability to do so.

The fact that they know they cannot is the reason why they deny their existence.

There are prominent Bigfooters who claim to be seeing Bigfoot regularly.

Why doesn't the government interview them to see how much they know?

Why didn't I get questioned when I admitted I had spent time with the Michigan Bigfooters at their site?

You think Matt Moneymaker and Bobo, and Bartlojays are secretly government agents?

I've heard all this conspiracy stuff long ago, Neil Burgstahler and Eric Beckjord were big proponents of this theory.  Neil called several of us, Kitakaze, and myself included, NSA agents dedicated to confusing the Bigfoot research ongoing.   Know what else those guys thought?  That Bigfoot was invisible, lived in the 4th dimension, and was sent by intergalactic councils that met at the core of Mars.   You really wanna hitch the conspiracy wagon to that horse?

Oh, and he said an Invisible Bigfoot was captured, and held at UC-Berkely in the 70's under the guidance of Stephen Hawking.

BZZT!

Edited by Drew

Yes they do.

They have released red wolves & bears here recently & refuse to admit it, although it's common knowledge.

They have NO credibility left.

This is justifiable, IMO. Red Wolves are conservation critical, and they're probably afraid of rednecks going into the woods and plugging them just because they can. e.e

Red Wolves are not easy to differentiate from Coyotes.

People think they see a Red Wolf, it is probably a Coyote.

The only place wild Red Wolves live is in Coastal North Carolina.  Coyote controls are in effect there, because Red Wolves breed with Coyotes.  Then there are no more red wolves.

Releasing them in an Area with coyotes is an Epic Fail.  They would not do this.  People are seeing coyotes, and saying "Ooh look at the red wolf" and starting rumors.   Red Wolfs are almost indistinguishable from Coyotes.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
Please don't quote the post directly preceeding

Guest LarryP

There are prominent Bigfooters who claim to be seeing Bigfoot regularly.

Why doesn't the government interview them to see how much they know?

Why didn't I get questioned when I admitted I had spent time with the Michigan Bigfooters at their site?

See: "the reason why they deny their existence", above.

If the government started interviewing people who have claimed to see BF,  then the government would be acknowledging that they may exist.

You think Matt Moneymaker and Bobo, and Bartlojays are secretly government agents?

What did I write that would give you that impression?

Guest LarryP

The only place wild Red Wolves live is in Coastal North Carolina. Coyote controls are in effect there, because Red Wolves breed with Coyotes. Then there are no more red wolves.

Releasing them in an Area with coyotes is an Epic Fail. They would not do this. People are seeing coyotes, and saying "Ooh look at the red wolf" and starting rumors. Red Wolfs are almost indistinguishable from Coyotes.

That is incorrect.

Red Wolves have also been released in the  Nantahala, Pisgah, and Cherokee national forests.

Just last February, my wife and I saw a very large male Red Wolf cross right in front of us while we were driving on Wayah Road in the Natahala National Forest.

I have hunted and killed many a Coyote and this was no Coyote.

This is justifiable, IMO. Red Wolves are conservation critical, and they're probably afraid of rednecks going into the woods and plugging them just because they can. e.e

Rednecks don't have to go into the woods to kill them. They are raised in captivity & aren't afraid to go near houses looking for food.

Red Wolves are not easy to differentiate from Coyotes.

People think they see a Red Wolf, it is probably a Coyote.

The only place wild Red Wolves live is in Coastal North Carolina.  Coyote controls are in effect there, because Red Wolves breed with Coyotes.  Then there are no more red wolves.

Releasing them in an Area with coyotes is an Epic Fail.  They would not do this.  People are seeing coyotes, and saying "Ooh look at the red wolf" and starting rumors.   Red Wolfs are almost indistinguishable from Coyotes.

Your knowledge of red wolves is apparently right down there with your knowledge of bigfoot!

I caught one trying to get into my chicken pen one morning. Thinking it was a coyote, & not having a gun handy, I threw a rock at it & it took off toward a barbed wire fence. I've seen big dogs run through that fence without even hesitating, but this wolf stopped & started running up & down it. Finally, it turned around & ran back & past me through the yard to get away. (Raised in captivity? I think so.)

A couple of weeks later, a neighbor was out walking her little dogs when a pack of them surrounded her. She had a stick with her & she kept them scared back until she could get back to her house. They had followed her & when she got into the house, she took a picture with her cell phone. They weren't coyotes.

We heard of another incident with one being killed while a pack was in the process of killing some registered calves, but I don't know any details about it.

That was the last time they were seen near here, & hopefully the rest ran into some rednecks that "plugged them just because they could".

This was a LONG way from Coastal North Carolina.