Why Cover Up Big Foot?

Guest Grifter9931

Actually he does indeed keep a disclosure page on his website:

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/Bigfootdisclosureproject.html

That is inapposite to my question.  Paulides made a very specific claim, that he made a FOIA request for all records relating to missing persons in national parks, and that the park service a) refused, and B) told him it would cost several million dollars to put together a list.  I am asking if anyone has ever seen copies of said requests and responses.

Has anyone thought that it could also throw a wrench in the whole public education system? That could get pretty expensive too......

Why would it have any impact on public education?  At most, it would mean biology teachers need to spend an extra class on hominids.  If they even cover it, which would be unlikely since it wouldn't be on standardized tests for a while. 

Neil called several of us, Kitakaze, and myself included, NSA agents dedicated to confusing the Bigfoot research ongoing.  

Now THAT I can believe!

LOL

@leisureclass

Iam not a spokesperson for NABS. Sorry if you did not find what you were looking for.

You mean the same "Public Education system" that is in shambles? And currently and absolute joke to begin with?

If you haven't already seen "Waiting for Superman" check it out on netflix or BB, Amazon Prime etc..

Thanks, G9931. Looks like I should watch that! It's already bad enough :(

Guest Grifter9931

^^

It is terrifying... I would love to hear what your thoughts on the movie...

Edited by AaronD
to remove quote of post directly above

there are elements within the government that would have exterminated Bigfoot decades ago if they had the ability to do so.

The fact that they know they cannot is the reason why they deny their existence.

[Citation needed]

Guest OntarioSquatch

"The fact that they know they cannot is the reason why they deny their existence."

This is a strong assumption. Is there any evidence to support this?

Guest guillaume
[...] there are elements within the government that would have exterminated Bigfoot decades ago if they had the ability to do so.

The fact that they know they cannot is the reason why they deny their existence.

Do tell.  This sounds like an interesting story.

Do your own homework, Rabbit.

It appears you have already done so.  Please cite the source(s) of your claim.