Why Cover Up Big Foot?

Guest Grifter9931

^^^^ Because these sites prove that Indians were here first, and were in possession of the continent when Europeans arrived.

If Humans were just interlopers here in America as different tribes from all over. That begs the question.......who then is responsible for building them?

I think what Sask Watch is alluding to is that this "first people" status belongs not to the American Indian but to the Sasquatch. And if Sasquatch is proven to be real, then this would throw into disarray the government treaties with the Indian tribes.

I think it's nonsense.

I don't think it's saying First People status belongs to squatch, rather we don't know WHO it belongs too.

Whatever camp BF falls into (ape, human, other) their ability to survive and possibly flourish in the wilderness with their suspected body mass and constitution and remain undetected, is a good enough reason to want to run a whole bunch of tests on them and conduct in depth research - undisturbed by welfare lobbyists.

Or could it be that said cover up is simply there to protect us from widespread panic? As much as I am interested in BF (and eveb beore reading the 411 books) i wouldnt want my kids anywhere near known BF habitat. if i found out they lived near my home I would want to move. period. this coming from a person that has read up on them for years and considers themself an armchair expert to some degree.

maybe the researchers know something we dont and its better this way. i dont take the media at face value and am happy to go against the grain but in this case i'm happy to follow the flock.

An interesting take on the subject and perhaps supports a reason for the down playing of squatch.

There are lots of human like things with a free pass in the country with TRUE freedom. Homeless people, transients, hobos, and other weirdos living off the grid unlike the rest of us sheeple.

I would be curious why you came to the conclusion that humans are older than science tells us. What knowledge do you posess that goes against all the current scientific findings?

I come to the conclusion from doing research and attempting to answer questions our science and historian communities haven't sufficiently answered. Doing so, many questions you have and can't answer make sense.

I don't think it's saying First People status belongs to squatch, rather we don't know WHO it belongs too.

An interesting take on the subject and perhaps supports a reason for the down playing of squatch.

I come to the conclusion from doing research and attempting to answer questions our science and historian communities haven't sufficiently answered. Doing so, many questions you have and can't answer make sense.

We know who indigenous status belongs to:  the American Indians.  One or two alleged out-of-place artifacts does not change the mounds of evidence  -- pardon the pun -- supporting the idea that the American Indians were here first. 

As for the age of humanity, could you please cite your sources? 

Guest Cervelo

I posted this in another thread seems relevant to this discussion...

History defying stuff folks....every single large animal that has been present since the white man with guns showed up has been harvested and every "threat" to us hunted to near extinction.

Or pushed from their range to the fringes of their habitat.

In all our exploring and fundamentally changing the environment to our use not one single verifiable body, part ect ect to back up the stories.

If biggie possess half the abilities some attribute to them, they would have dominated this continent and that's who would have greeted us and wiped us out the moment we showed up.

Maybe there's just nothing to hide..

Edited by Cervelo

I have dedicated a ton of time to this research, and it is called re- search because it has all been searched before and is again generation after generation re -searched over and over. There really is not very much new under the sun.

It is a circular argument unless you know something, and when you do it is very difficult to prove which puts it back into a circular debate. So I will simply state what my opionion is, and that is that if I know they exist then how can the govt not know they exist.  Of course they know...does that mean everyone in the govt knows, of course not. Infomation is partitioned off to where it needs to be. For those on the fence about it lets assume SSq is a reality, now you must ask yourself what is it, how long has it been a reality, when did they become a part of this earth? Were they here in parallel to us, are they a parallel to us as in being closer to human than to an ape?

These are just a few of the questions that come up, so again assuming they are absoutely known (which I fully know) then the answers to many of these questions and more already have answers and that then leads to a whole list of other questions like...what is real truth of history and of scientific theory, and I dont mean American history which we already know has flaws already, and that only goes back a cpl hundred years. We also know that the scientific community has been caught on several occations misrepresenting the facts in several high profile situations. So it is no stretch to see that history can be a cloudy picture and science can also be manipulated.

So to sum up what I could fill pages with... taking all of this in I am of the opinion that yes they know, yes they have the answer to many of these questions and in so having them have chosen to withhold this information. So the real question again as the OP put forth is why? That is a real hot potato and I would submit that the reason for such a withholding is that the admission of the SSq would topple the delicate house of cards that has been so patiently and meticulously built by science,religions,politics and societal controls over many years and certainly very much longer than before 1967. When it comes to knowledge of all things I would say we have about as much as can fill the bottom of a thimble, if that... compared to what is and the many mysteries that are part of many of our realities. Heck... most people dont care beyond making sure they have access to their daily trappings, like the cell phone, Facebook and Oprah. Nowadays more an more people think our system of justice is like Judge Judy and we may see our next elections on a reality TV show.  

Edited by ThePhaige
  • Upvote 1

We know who indigenous status belongs to:  the American Indians.  One or two alleged out-of-place artifacts does not change the mounds of evidence  -- pardon the pun -- supporting the idea that the American Indians were here first. 

As for the age of humanity, could you please cite your sources? 

To cut through the chase...how bout we ask the AI if they were here first? Rather or not they have history of people in the land before them.

I posted this in another thread seems relevant to this discussion...

History defying stuff folks....every single large animal that has been present since the white man with guns showed up has been harvested and every "threat" to us hunted to near extinction.

Or pushed from their range to the fringes of their habitat.

In all our exploring and fundamentally changing the environment to our use not one single verifiable body, part ect ect to back up the stories.

If biggie possess half the abilities some attribute to them, they would have dominated this continent and that's who would have greeted us and wiped us out the moment we showed up.

Maybe there's just nothing to hide..

I hear what you're saying and understand where you're coming from, and heck it was my stance until I saw one in the flesh ON A MILITARY BASE. And for what ever reason, when I called Fish and Game they didn't play games they freely admitted they were aware of them and "they're shy and won't hurt you".

It's something you just can't quite put your finger on...

It's plain to me that they aren't just North American apes, if they were they would fall into the summary you state above, we would know of them.

I'm wondering if instead of never discovering them.................what would it take to ERASE them from our memory? I've been chewing over that at one time not too long ago we were quite familiar with them. What level of organization and cooperation would it take to remove them from our knowledge? How many generations and WHY?

I attack this from the angle that personally, I know they exist. I know that certain people in certain agencies know they exist. A discovery this profound, why has it not been verified? I go in the reverse and come up with a theory that possibly for a period squatch were removed from our knowledge. I believe MANY things were (if not removed) forgotten by us over the last 400 years.

I see what your saying here and feel very strongly that there possibly have been attempts to dissapear the species. Generally speaking though that kind of rhetoric is viewed as just crazy talk, although I disagree with that. The reason I referenced 1967 was no random date I picked. As strange as this sounds I always felt like the Patterson film was no mistake...not on the part of Patterson/Gimlin but on the part of the SSq...sort of on the scale of saying "here we are..yes we exist". Oh my... there I said it, this might get interesting :)

Edited by ThePhaige

That depends on what you understand them to ultimately be. Can you list some of the gains?

Edited by ThePhaige

As I have stated in previous threads, when my daughter was stationed at Fort Lewis, Washington in 2005 they were preparing for field work the sargent told them if they run into any very large animals that they can't identify to just give them a wide birth and leave them alone. In their field manuel it identifies a Sasquatch.

any way we can see a copy of the manual? i have heard of it before from others on the forum but never seen one. almost elusive as the beast himself lol

I will ask her when we see her Wednsday. Until then I believe she said it was an Army Corp. of Engineers anual on Flora and Fuana for the State of Washington.BTW, IMO the US Army takes care of their property(troops) very well, its just my opinion that after they are done using this type of information that other agencies do with it what they want.

cheers for the link Norseman, i vaguely remember reading that article..was a while ago posted on another thread somewhere i think (or it might have been admin bot)

Ptangier - if we could get a look at the current manual that would be freakin fabulous. I am assuming it would be the newer addition. The fact that it had been updated and republished and squatch still.made the edit says a lot.

Edited by kezra