Why Cover Up Big Foot?

Guest Grifter9931

Guest LarryP

If biggie possess half the abilities some attribute to them, they would have dominated this continent and that's who would have greeted us and wiped us out the moment we showed up.

Maybe there's just nothing to hide..

You're assuming that the Sasquatch have a desire to dominate this continent.

That's a false assumption.

I know in Illinois in May of 2012 (or was it 2011, I can't recall).  The army corps of engineers there held an informational session about Sasquatch.  I didn't read about it until after it was completed.

Guest Cervelo

You're assuming that the Sasquatch have a desire to dominate this continent.

That's a false assumption.

Yes I am and no it's not.

Guest LarryP

So what exactly gives you the impression that Sasquatch would want to dominate this continent?

So what exactly gives you the impression that Sasquatch would want to dominate this continent?

Because that is how nature works.

If your dumber, slower, weaker than another species competing for your resources?

You loose.

Modern humans are the ultimate survivors in a battle royal hominid cage match going back a hundred thousand years.

If Sasquatch is a competing hominid? Then it's fate would have been decided in the same cage match. With it either losing to or displacing us.

Of course the other option is is that it's not a competing hominid and instead just a bipedal ape with no understanding or need of fire, shelter, stone tools, etc. therefore they simply stay at the corner of mans world and eat the bread crumbs left behind by humans.

But make no mistake if they were humans too? They would not be content with this arrangement.

Edited by norseman
  • Upvote 1

^ I agree for the most part.

But humans have the ability to make conscious decisions based on their own logic.  Perhaps a time came when a conscious decision was made?

^ I agree for the most part.

But humans have the ability to make conscious decisions based on their own logic. Perhaps a time came when a conscious decision was made?

In the macro? Absolutely not. If you choose to live your life peacefully in the wild? Not only will the rest of your species choose not to follow you? They also may not choose to let you either.

If Sasquatch as a species is living like an animal in the woods? It's not by conscious choice. Because if it was, logic would dictate that an individual could make the opposite choice. And we don't see any Bigfoot banging on doors and asking to be taken in. Wanting to wear clothes, eat sushi, paint, drive a car, etc..... Not there.

That says that there are profound differences in a human mind and a Sasquatch mind. And why we both live the way we live.

@Norse - well, I'm kind of hung up on the whole 'ape' thing.  Albeit I agree they aren't human, they've GOT to smarter than the known great apes...

Where the line of consciousness is drawn, well, I don't know.  I see your point.  But there are species of animals on this planet that survive and thrive by using hosts.....aww...heck, I've no idea where I'm going with this other than perhaps, for reasons unknown, BF doesn't want to eradicate the modern human.

@Cotter

I don't think they have to have a human level intelligence to live the way they do. And of course they do not want to eradicate humans, because that concept is beyond them. They see us probably the way they see a deer or a tree or a rock........we are just there to them.

Anyhow, take a Gorilla, make it bipedal, noctural, extremely shy and sprinkle a couple of thousand of them across the N. American continent. I see that as more plausible with current assumed Squatch traits, than doing the same thing to Homo Erectus.

Norse, cotter- If you go to nonhumanrights.com and click on the link for the Dyson lecture you can listen to Dr. Steven Wise explain the prosess of determining the level of intelligence, just to start with. It plays into the way  an animal(possibly ?) can be classified.

That is a pretty neat jpg but is there any way that someone on the board can confirm with printed copies that it was actually printed and distributed by the USAF or Army?  People also keep making the claim of a Sasquatch entry in the Envronmental atlas of Washington published by the US Army corps of engeneers but I have not yet seen a person come forward with an actual copy of the Atlas or that map.... or will we just keep citing circulated pictures on the internet as our source?    while writing this I got curious and found out that a copy is abvailable at my local university library.  I'll go check it out for myself.  http://www.worldcat.org/title/washington-environmental-atlas/oclc/38261291

Edited by Cniht

Perhaps you are attributing modern human psychology to squatch, which would be erroneous. Taking, that you are attacking this issue from the angle that they are a type of human.

Their mentality can be completely different from ours, indeed in seeing that they do not dominate this continent is proof of this.

On another page...perhaps they DO believe they dominate this continent.

Have you ever driven a long road trip? If you have, as I done a week ago, you perhaps notice that there are extremely large patches of land where people do not live. I'd wager that there is more land not settled by civilization than settled.

My road trip was from Florida to Louisiana and back. I have to say that there were vast areas right along the highway that you can tell people do not go there or at the most only the rare hunter. When I say go there, I'm talking about more than several hundred yards from the highway since there is a fence among most of the way. I saw some places that were down right scary!

If squatch adapted to thrive in this wild environment...and have the mental capacity to think this...they may not be aware WE dominate this continent? Their point of view maybe the soft hairless people have built a lot of shelter in spots...but we haven't tipped the scales past 70/30? We have huge cities, but right outside these cities there is vast wilderness.

That is a pretty neat jpg but is there any way that someone on the board can confirm with printed copies that it was actually printed and distributed by the USAF or Army?  People also keep making the claim of a Sasquatch entry in the Envronmental atlas of Washington published by the US Army corps of engeneers but I have not yet seen a person come forward with an actual copy of the Atlas or that map.... or will we just keep citing circulated pictures on the internet as our source?    while writing this I got curious and found out that a copy is abvailable at my local university library.  I'll go check it out for myself.  http://www.worldcat.org/title/washington-environmental-atlas/oclc/38261291

Maybe you'll be the one to put up the actual copies. If not, I guess we'll just keep seeing citations from internet sources.