Bigfoot, Friend Or Foe?

Lake County Bigfooot

Hello Sasfooty,

I think you know what I was asking.

No. Not really.

None whatsoever... the same proof we have that the humans weren't respectful.

Kinda leaves us going in circles.

Hello Sasfooty,

....An opposing view would be that maybe the creatures didn't deserve the respect of the humans...

...There are some that don't deserve as much as others...

Proof? Documented?

I think you know what I was asking.

No. Not really...

Nothin' I love better than getting the run around.

Hello Sasfooty,

Ah yes, yet another clever manuever from the amazing Sasfooty, the artful dodger. No wonder no one can get anywhere with you.

Nevermind Sasfooty. If providing proof of Sasquatch to the Forum is just too much of a chore for you then that's fine. You say you treat Sasquatch with respect. It's nice to know that you respect the beast more than the Humans who starve for verification. The game you play is such a delight.

Edited by hiflier

^^^

I don't have any issues understanding where Sasfooty is coming from so I kind of take issue with the "no one" reference there H.  Whats really bugging ya?

Hello Hiflier,

Exactly where are you trying to "get" with me?

"Documented?" I was speaking from my own experience, which I have meticulously documented in my memory.

"Proof?"  How would I go about proving it?

Is that better?

Edited by Sasfooty

I agree, Phaige. 

Sasfooty, I find your posts interesting & insightful.  I believe them, as well. 

If I had to prove everything I say in here, either my posts would become way too long 

with references, or I wouldn't find time to post much at all. How about taking a person

at their word once in a while? 

edited for spelling, Oonjerah.

Edited by Oonjerah

Hello Sasfooty,

Exactly where are you trying to "get" with me?

Gee, your posts tell me you're pretty bright. But since you seem to be struggling a bit here I'll just say i would like you to prove you habituate BF's

"Documented?" I was speaking from my own experience, which I have meticulously documented in my memory.

Didn't it ever cross your mind that there might be at least one other Human "unknower" that could stop beating their head against the wall if only you would be kind enough to provide evidence? 

"Proof?"  How would I go about proving it?

What? You don't know after over 2,600 posts? Tell me another one. Games, games, and more games.

Is that better?

I just know a person of your intelligence must know how to be non-condescending.

Edited by hiflier

hiflier,

No one owes you anything, be it proof, evidence, or least of all, validation. A demanding attitude certainly doesn't endear you to anyone, either.

• Upvote 2

hiflier,

No one owes you anything, be it proof, evidence, or least of all, validation. A demanding attitude certainly doesn't endear you to anyone, either.

Not saying anyone does but I don't understand why there's no offer. As for the rest of your post? Why should I care. My track record on the Forum speaks for itself in that I hold the members in high regard and it's to that end I will always endeavor. What folks think of me hardly matters. I will gladly put my reputation on the line to gain proof from those who say they have it. Wouldn't you?

Edited by hiflier

Sometimes taking a few days or several weeks away from the forum can be a good thing I find ...

Edited by ThePhaige

Gee, your posts tell me you're pretty bright. But since you seem to be struggling a bit here I'll just say i would like you to prove you habituate BF's

Well, thank you!

Why would you ask me to prove something that I have said countless times that I don't do? Please allow me to repeat it one more time. "I do NOT habituate bigfoot!" Sorry, but I have no proof of that either.

Didn't it ever cross your mind that there might be at least one other Human "unknower" that could stop beating their head against the wall if only you would be kind enough to provide evidence?

I'm sorry you're beating your head, & I wish I could help you, but all the evidence I've posted seems to have been useless. Generally, it's just disregarded & more is demanded.

What? You don't know after over 2,600 posts? Tell me another one. Games, games, and more games.

Sorry, again, but how does making over 2600 posts teach one how to provide proof?

I just know a person of your intelligence must know how to be non-condescending.

Well, I do the best I can, but sometimes a condescending answer is the only way to answer a condescending question.

• Upvote 2

hiflier,

I agree completely. However, if you aren't going to offer proof to substantiate your claims, you shouldn't attempt to tell others that what they're saying or thinking is wrong.

Offering advice or commentary to others based on an implied knowledge without offering facts can be both frustrating to others and potentially dangerous if someone were to believe it as fact without documentation, or, if you prefer, "proof."