Bigfoot, Friend Or Foe?

Lake County Bigfooot

I have, and probably will again... hence the suggestion, but I was referring to your demeanor and its seemingly not being in congruency with your usual jovial manner. When someone acts in a way that is contrary to what you have previously experienced , we as forum friends can perhaps reach out in good faith to one another...thats all I was attempting to do here H.

Hello Bonehead74,

I'm with you on that. During a sighting there are many instances where it's reported that they walk away. Do the reports then say, "So I followed it into the woods? No. Why is that? Because there's something in us that says "Danger, ambush". Almost no one follows them in. Unless one has determined that they have Sasquacth's respect as Sasfooty says. Then one can go anywhere with them that they wish- without risk of harm. Now is this good advice? Absolutely NOT.

SSR Team

I agree.

I've read lots of reports where natural instinct says "ambush".

Even listened to people who say that a Sasquatch looked like it was trying to coax them to a certain area, only for the person to spot another way ducking out of sight further up ahead.

Of course we don't know why they do what they do, but no one can tell me that these things solely want to be friends.

Instinct is in us for good reason, as is fear.

It's in our make up and generally, it is thought to be that if we listen to that instinct, it would generally be right or not far from it anyway.

I've lost count at he amount of times i have added the " witness feeling - fear" option when adding a sighting to the SSR. 

Hello The Phaige,

I apologize. But folks work very hard on this stuff and when people play cat and mouse with the "carrot-in-front-of-the-nose" game....well, it's mean. You got a carrot that others might like to have? Fine, but to run around essentially saying, "I have this carrot, and you don't" is a kids game. Not one for adults. This is a logical position to have which is all true to my form and demeanor. If something doesn't make sense, even socially, WRT a sensitive subject like Bigfoot then I have no tolerance for proprietary one-upsmanship.

Edited by hiflier

Hello Sasfooty,

Can you please tell me in very certain terms how I will know that so I can be guaranteed that I'm protected?

Sorry, but no, I've been told that I'm lousy at explaining things like that, & I wouldn't have any proof, & I might get you eaten by a BF or something, & I'd never be able to live with myself.

Maybe there are classes that you could take.......

• Upvote 1

Hello Sasfooty,

Thanks. I don't think I've ever heard you in quite this way. I do appreciate your candidness and yes, I agree, for I too wouldn't feel right if someone was injured in any way. These creatures are big and they are fast. It's difficult for me to give them Human-like thinking but, since I think they exist, I do give the neccesary credit for intelligence. To me though it makes them more efficient predators even though they may recognize us as being somewhat like them. If we looked more like deer?.... then all bets are off.

As far as classes? Animal behavior and body language come to mind? IDK, got any suggestions?

Edited by hiflier

Its cool H. :)

i understand getting frustrated. It comes to us all on every side of the phenomenon Im sure. I will tell you though that for those on here that I have shared my story with openly, that it is very involved and deals with themes that are not appropriate to the forum the way its set up. Also I am a professional in the real world and these kinds of things are public record when they are put up here in the open forum. There are people on this forum who think its a disorder orf the mind the things I have experienced and this is a bigfoot forum...now take these things to the real world and its not a cute hobby, it is a sickness or your just an idiot in many peoples minds. I have lost close friends over this and nearly a career. It is very easy for people to learn your true identity on the internet. This experience took me to the ends of my tolerance for pain, caused me to question my life, beliefs, sanity, and at one point desire to continue on with life. In fact I am very blessed to have gotten through this thing alive in many respects....now that might sound very dramatic...and it is because it was. Maybe to some that sounds like weakness... I dont know. I was able to find my way through it and cause the encounters and experiences to cease rather abruptly, and it had nothing to do with fire arms, medication, or making peace with them.

I am here to share what I can and what I am willing to openly and then perhaps make connections with like experiencers..which I have and in great numbers, and have shared the details with them in a more private setting over time. I have also shared in private with those who have not had an encounter of any kind...and some even couldn't hang. Thats ok I understand that . I am not by any means a habituator either in fact that idea disturbs me..no offense to habs...because I think many of them are good people. I think they are misdirected...but that doesn't change the fact they are good meaning folks. For me the SSq is not JUST another creature in the woods, and I take great calm in knowing that I am not alone in that thinking. Thats not to say if you spot one it doesn't appear to be another flesh an blood creature...certainly it is. But not in the sense of the common understanding of that general reality.

Many times I can gauge from how people post and share on here if I feel like they are aligned or open enough for me sharing with them to even be interesting beyond deciding how crazy I may be. I know from experience (not that I have the proof) that not matter what I were to present here as evidence would be accepted by some, some would be on the fence and others would eviscerate it and at the end of the day we are still where we were before.

Edited by ThePhaige

Hello ThePaige,

I don't know what any one else thinks but that was a very moving post. Your experiences obviously had a deep impact on you and your life. I will not inquire further than what you have so generously relayed already. No one is immune to a dark moment in their lives from time to time and those moments can be very personally revealing with regard to our strengths and weaknesses. You seem to have exited out the other side just fine and found peace with things.

There's so much to learn in life and part of that concerns the Sasquatch phenomenon. That's why we're here: for knowledge, intrigue, and yes, proof of what is leaving the evidence of.....something? Regarding the Habituators, I've had some good conversations with some and do acknowledge, and accept, their philosophical beliefs in the area of respect. My worry was that they have no assurances that Sasquatch respects them and is probably oblivious to their good intentions. You may disagree and that's fine but to me, hiding while taking a Zagnut off of a woodpile, at night, to me isn't about respect. It's altogether something else that has capability and thinking that's a true unknown. I just think extreme caution dictates that NO food should ever be left for them. They show up plenty without it.

Edited by hiflier

Not sure what you're saying, or asking, or ... what?   Too verbose, too obtuse.

Just going back to the subject line, I would say both and neither are equally right.  They are individuals.  Individuals vary.  Circumstances vary.  Trying to paint them all with the same brush is naive and may prove dangerous.   In that sense they are no different than us.  We produced Mother Teresa and Gandi.  We also produced Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, and Hitler.   Saying that all humans are peaceful and trustworthy is clearly wrong.  Saying all are deceptive murderers is wrong.   It is the same for sasquatch.  There are no guarantees who you're going to run into out there, nor whether they're having a bad day.   I think taking your chances on sasquatch are better than taking your chances on us ... but it is still "chance."

MIB

First reply Knocked it out of the Park! ^^^^^^^This!!

I'll just add that There are so many holes and why didnt theys in the first story, I am surprised this all lasted 2 years............No Motion detector lights installed after on-going Prowler type incidents?

Shooting in the Dark?

At What?

No Trail Cams Everywhere?

Somehow I think these simple subtle changes may have been helpful, or at least reavealing....................

Wish I had thier problem................If the lights and cameras didnt deter them, I would have been waiting for them in Prone Position, no doubt!

B

Guest Suesquach

Phage, I second Hiflier, and thank you for sharing that post. I'm so glad you are here, posting and sharing your experiences. You appear to me as someone who has integrity, knowledge and wisdom. I have a great respect for all that you bring here. Thank you!

Hello Suesquatch,

Nicely done! ThePhaige deserves that kind recognition for courage and reaching out. Well done, BOTH of you. By the way, ThePhaige, if it matters, I'm feeling a bit more like myself thanks to you. Probably won't need that "vacation" afterall ;) Just so you know, can PM me anytime

Edited by hiflier

First reply Knocked it out of the Park! ^^^^^^^This!!

I'll just add that There are so many holes and why didnt theys in the first story, I am surprised this all lasted 2 years............No Motion detector lights installed after on-going Prowler type incidents?

Shooting in the Dark?

At What?

No Trail Cams Everywhere?

Somehow I think these simple subtle changes may have been helpful, or at least reavealing....................

Wish I had thier problem................If the lights and cameras didnt deter them, I would have been waiting for them in Prone Position, no doubt!

B

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfoothotspot/2014/01/20/sc-ep11-the-siege-at-honobia

The first 47 minutes of this archived blog radio show is based on communications - phone calls and emails - with one of the owners of the Honobia property. It's worth a listen, and gets into the particulars about how it all went down. Evidently, it was an ongoing thing long before any shots were fired. Lights and cameras didn't seem to bother them, either. It's well worth the time.

If this is true, I'll be voting "foe."

The second part of the show deals with the new possibility that the Neanderthal isn't as has been presented by science over the years because of anthropomorphism. There was a topic on this on the subject on the forum, but that's another topic altogether.

Hello See-Te=Cah,

The second part of the show deals with the new possibility that the Neanderthal isn't as has been presented by science over the years because of anthropomorphism

Now why doesn't that surprise me. Can't wait to see the "new" look.