Bf Or Troll ?

Guest thebigfeller

Does snow peas, Deer, BF and Honobia, OK ring a bell?

And with all that activity, what tangible evidence came from it? Pictures? Videos? Recordings? Footprints?

Caveman:

1) Do a google search on this "bfro report bigfoot chases deer" and read up. There is plenty of evidence in the form of reports of bigfoots hunting deer.

2) There's really no evidence, only conjecture, of a connection between Giganto and bigfoot. It was a wishful thinking assumption of a time past which has lost considerable favor.

MIB

Don't give me reports, give me tangible evidence. And the giganto theory is the only logical one or else we need to start talking trolls or Neanderthals. Your not going to sell me on Bigfoot hunting and eating deer as it's primary food source. If it consumed it at all, it would be most likely an opportunistic food source. Unless like I stated before, you believe Bigfoot is something other than a great ape.

You want evidence that you can touch and feel?

Yes, a body, a deer carcass with Bigfoot DNA, a footprint mold coming from these "reports". A photograph. How are these reports so strong in testimony with no tangible evidence.

Guest Llawgoch

He does make a lot of sense on some points. I've always been a firm believer that Bigfoot doesn't eat deer or any other animal. If it does it's certainly not a primate. That's just not primate behavior. The reason why animals such as the Gorilla went so long undetected is because it didn't need to follow a food source. It's environment is it's good source. I believe that's why Bigfoot is rarely seen and probably only seen when day traveling. I also don't believe them to be nocturnal because some of the most credible sightings are day sightings. I believe they travel during the day and nest at night. If you encounter them at night it's probably because you got to close to their nesting place.

The gorilla didn't "go so long undetected".  Local people knew it was there and provided specimens (skulls etc) to the missionaries who were the first Western people in close contact with them. Then the first Western person to make an attempt to shoot one managed to shoot several.  It was only undetected until people looked for it.

The gorilla didn't "go so long undetected". Local people knew it was there and provided specimens (skulls etc) to the missionaries who were the first Western people in close contact with them. Then the first Western person to make an attempt to shoot one managed to shoot several. It was only undetected until people looked for it.

Sound familiar?

Guest LarryP

Yes, a body, a deer carcass with Bigfoot DNA, a footprint mold coming from these "reports". A photograph.

A photograph is not "tangible evidence".

I don't recall whether the BFRO got any footprint casts when they were involved with the Honobia situation.

Caveman:

Humans are Great Apes. Do humans eat meat? Beyond your local supermarket, what more proof do you need?

Have you ever eaten venison? That is deer meat in the vernacular.

Guest LarryP

That, and most of what Caveman is requesting is proof.

Then he should go look for it.

Especially if he needs it to be "tangible".

Edited by LarryP

Why does anybody here care if he wants to think they "nest" all night & wander around eating nothing but  bananas & letting people see them in the daylight?

REALLY!!!! :o

I've not been a member long.......I'm baffled by the posting by any member who makes statements as though they're authorities on a given subject (like BF behavior, diet,etc.)....statements made.....as though what they have to say is FACT.....and to add insult to injury,....are,.... to some degree,...confrontational and insulting....if one disagrees. Stating an opinion and identifying it as such,...is one thing.......making statements without back up, is another.    

Being new,....I convinced myself NOT to report this type of behavior, so far......not wanting to be a whiner....but good grief, folks.....it is possible to derive "respect"

without being rude.....and there are numerous people here that have a wealth of information and education available....if only the "roaring & chest pounding" intimidation is left out in the field,...with the creatures we are trying to learn about.  HWM 

Your not going to sell me on Bigfoot hunting and eating deer as it's primary food source. If it consumed it at all, it would be most likely an opportunistic food source. Unless like I stated before, you believe Bigfoot is something other than a great ape.

Ok, if you must, ignore the empirical evidence in favor of your pet theory.

Your logic remains fatally flawed.

Look in the mirror.   Are we not great apes?   Do we not deliberately hunt and kill food?   (Or pay someone else to do it and deliver it to the grocery store for us?)    If great apes do not do this as an absolute, then what are we?   What was that cheeseburger I just ate?   Inquiring minds need to know.

When you look at an unknown "ape", with characteristics and behaviors much more akin to us human apes than to other apes like gorillas and chimps, you should expect the rest of the behaviors to be more like ours than like theirs ... diet included.

MIB

Edited by MIB

Actually, Caveman, I don't know nearly as much about them as a bunch of other people on this site.  You probably wouldn't be interested in my perspectives.

• Upvote 1