Bf Or Troll ?

Guest thebigfeller

lmao, what can you do to repel trolls?                     

Guess we'll find out when you get those cameras up. ;) They don't allow pictures, it steals their souls.

It is uncanny how this thread follows the same pattern as all the other threads involving a new member with a story to share.

Two people speaking with a French accent, one native and one affected, sound much the same to someone who doesn't speak French,  the Frenchman knows the difference.

That's either a really bad analogy or these 'Frenchmen' have a really poor track record.

Edited by roguefooter

I come to this site because it intrigues me, the subject matter intrigues me, and I like to get as much info as possible to make as an informed opinion on the subject of BF as I can.  But threads like this and how the OP presented himself - One can understand folks having serious questions about the veracity.  I think it's fair if you want to believe the OP, or at least not absolutely discount what he said.  And also fair if the OP's posting style raises some serious eyebrows and receives some of the responses that have been given in the thread. 

• Upvote 1

He does make a lot of sense on some points. I've always been a firm believer that Bigfoot doesn't eat deer or any other animal. If it does it's certainly not a primate. That's just not primate behavior. The reason why animals such as the Gorilla went so long undetected is because it didn't need to follow a food source. It's environment is it's good source. I believe that's why Bigfoot is rarely seen and probably only seen when day traveling. I also don't believe them to be nocturnal because some of the most credible sightings are day sightings. I believe they travel during the day and nest at night. If you encounter them at night it's probably because you got to close to their nesting place.

That's either a really bad analogy or these 'Frenchmen' have a really poor track record.

Bad analogy.  A skeptical witness has a better frame of reference than a skeptical non-witness.

I come to this site because it intrigues me, the subject matter intrigues me, and I like to get as much info as possible to make as an informed opinion on the subject of BF as I can.  But threads like this and how the OP presented himself - One can understand folks having serious questions about the veracity.  I think it's fair if you want to believe the OP, or at least not absolutely discount what he said.  And also fair if the OP's posting style raises some serious eyebrows and receives some of the responses that have been given in the thread. 

The OP has become the topic, rather than the subject of his report.  Bad sign.

He does make a lot of sense on some points. I've always been a firm believer that Bigfoot doesn't eat deer or any other animal. If it does it's certainly not a primate. That's just not primate behavior. The reason why animals such as the Gorilla went so long undetected is because it didn't need to follow a food source. It's environment is it's good source. I believe that's why Bigfoot is rarely seen and probably only seen when day traveling. I also don't believe them to be nocturnal because some of the most credible sightings are day sightings. I believe they travel during the day and nest at night. If you encounter them at night it's probably because you got to close to their nesting place.

I think you need to do a little more research into the feeding habits of primates.  Most are omnivores, and chimps definitely hunt for meat.  They hunt chimps from other troops, steal human infants, and will eat the faces right off of ladies in Connecticut. 

There's also plenty of evidence regarding bigfoot hunting, stealing and eating meat. 

But if you WANT to believe otherwise, you are welcome to do so.

Guest LarryP

It is uncanny how this thread follows the same pattern as all the other threads involving a new member with a story to share.

Amazing, isn't it?

Bad analogy. A skeptical witness has a better frame of reference than a skeptical non-witness.

The OP has become the topic, rather than the subject of his report. Bad sign.

I think you need to do a little more research into the feeding habits of primates. Most are omnivores, and chimps definitely hunt for meat. They hunt chimps from other troops, steal human infants, and will eat the faces right off of ladies in Connecticut.

There's also plenty of evidence regarding bigfoot hunting, stealing and eating meat.

But if you WANT to believe otherwise, you are welcome to do so.

Actually most aren't. Chimps are one of the few and even they mostly consume plant based foods. If Bigfoot is indeed a primate then the only logical explanation for it to have arrived in North America is over the land bridge. It would be the descendant of gigantopithecus and cousin of the orangutan who most certainly doesn't consume meat. Stop thinking just because an animal is large it must consume meat. If Bigfoot were tracking and following dear around America, there would have been one brought in by now. And no there isn't any evidence of Bigfoot eating dear or stealing animals, just outlandish stories. Educate yourself before you try to educate someone else.

• Upvote 1

No I don't and nobody does, that's why we debate. Nobody knows what Bigfoot is, we can only look to the past for clues. We know that gigantopithecus fits the description of a modern day Bigfoot and that it was possible for it to have made it's way to the Pacific Northwest. What are your theories on Bigfoot? Maybe I can understand why you believe they hunt and eat deer as a food source.

Guest LarryP

If Bigfoot were tracking and following dear around America, there would have been one brought in by now. And no there isn't any evidence of Bigfoot eating dear or stealing animals, just outlandish stories.

Does snow peas, Deer, BF and Honobia, OK ring a bell?

Caveman:

1) Do a google search on this "bfro report bigfoot chases deer" and read up.   There is plenty of evidence in the form of reports of bigfoots hunting deer. 

2) There's really no evidence, only conjecture, of a connection between Giganto and bigfoot.    It was a wishful thinking assumption of a time past which has lost considerable favor. 

MIB