Bf Or Troll ?

Guest thebigfeller

Guest thebigfeller

morning , to chelefoot my apology, that kid kills me, info is free, advice free, its not like I win a prize, or money, or fame, by passing on 30 years worth of stuff I actually know, and I do know, these things are every where in my area of va, we have one lake that has 637 miles of shore line, that's just one lake lol we have lots more, rivers , reservoirs mountains, and vast amounts of national forests, etc, some land has never been set foot on by man, might as well give up how I learned about the beans, oh first lucks beans are sold every where, all stores sell them, even convenient stores like 7eleven etc.Hiflier 3 out of 6 ain't bad. c+ for effort.AS a wise old injun told me Primates generally don't eat fish, or red meat, just so all of us are on same page, chimps have been known to it very rarely, generally in battle, for territory . but not on a daily bases for their food. So why do you keep calling them this, trolls do eat meat, and fish, and humans. I think we got to look at facts, if you check , the monster orangutans that went extinct in north America did not eat meat or fish or humans, to this day their lil brothers don't either. So just based on these simple facts what makes you think BF would, he would not if he were a primate, gorillas, don't eat fish or deer , or humans, so really you are all saying and telling peeps something that cannot be true in any way shape or form, and this is a fact. But Trolls now, That's a horse of a different color. see my point? everyone keeps calling them primates, its like saying trolls only eat vegtables, and are peaceful, bold cratures. gentle as the day is long. if a creature steals fluffy out of your yard, and the next day you find bits and pieces of your pet, and 18 inch prints, how can you say that its a giant primate, see my point? I call them trolls, Neanderthals , may be a better word, they look like trolls though. uh-oh got to go be back soon. 

Edited by chelefoot
GG 2

Guest thebigfeller

P.S. they have scent glands that excrete a foul smell, like a skunk, who made that one up; lol, I would say a dog rolling up and on a dead ground hog ewwww bad fluffy, gross oh what is that awful smell,oh god fluffy, wrong that's BF, secreting its runaway human special scent that's under its arm pits? primates have never had this ewwwww quality Trolls have though the Native Americans, say they hide from humans, and attack and eat humans who are alone in their territory, all tribes say the same exact thing about them, tribes that are or were mortal enemies would join up and hunt them down and slaughter them, because they would sneak in to their camps at night and steal their women and children, they hated them, and would kill them at any opportunity. A  giant primate  would not eat your pet, fluffy, he may kill it, but he would not consume it. He ain't no giant monkey. there really is a lot of misinformation on here, special scent glands,yuppers. really got to go.

Edited by chelefoot
GG 2

Guest thebigfeller

P.S.S. you tube even has video of interviews with Native Americans about history of BF, their description is also like mine, trolls, Neanderthals, abonimanations of mankind, very old bad Native Americans from time past, and understand why would all the tribes across the united states, and Canada, 1000 years ago say these things about BF, big money, fame, a tv, contract, naw, because its the truth, and giant primates don't eat humans,that is a stone cold fact.I really do got to go , think on it a while or better yet study up on it, check the net, you tube, library's you will find I'm not pulling on your leg, these are facts, not fiction like secret smelly scent glands under their arms, do ya know why preators roll up on dead animals,yes fluffy is a predator, simple really any other fluffy who didn't get to do the ewwwwwwwww ohmy lord what is that smell roll will know your fluffy is a killer. Bad to the bone don't mess with stinky fluffys. In the old days farmers would kill birds, varmits etc and place them around their crops, non killers like rabbits, deer, ground hogs, etc smell this death smell they would run from it because they knew a killer was close at hand and it still works to this day, try it pick up some road kill if don't hunt, put it in the middle of your garden I betcha nothing touches your crops. facts folks , knowledge is power and advice is free, cya in a while

Edited by chelefoot
GG 2

Guest Cervelo

Couldn't find any Lucks baked beans with onions, all I could find was Pinto beans with onions.

Since you were so specific about this information I thought I'd ask if you were adding onions?

Hello thebigfeller,

3 outa 6. I'd of course want to bat a thousand. Who wouldn't? So, my friend, i'm curious.......which three LOL.

Guest Crowlogic

The Native American legends mostly speak of Sasquatch as a spirit being but they do talk of other humanlike cohabitants of the land.  I can see how in 300 years a few families of humans ducked out and hid in the virgin forests of the early Americas.  I still don't agree that these things are the same thing as the Bigfoot of the PNW and the PGF.   I suspect we humans are more the product of our environments than we think we are.  If for instance a society/culture breaks down but numbers remain then a natural selection will speed up.  Let's say those remote families were at odds with the mainstream but didn't have the matrex to reconfigure their own version of what they were at odds with.   Then perhaps a breakdown took place where cultural knowledge and physical accuments of tools and engineered articles were lost.  Over the course of a generation or two feral conditions could have set in and things like brute strength and size became the best survival method.  Couple this with inbreeding and an imperative to remain hidden then maybe we've a population of feral humans resembling more our ancestors.  Maybe they are not relics of something else but us without our gloss of culture and handiwork.  

Edited by Crowlogic

Couldn't find any Lucks baked beans with onions, all I could find was Pinto beans with onions.

Since you were so specific about this information I thought I'd ask if you were adding onions?

Come on... everyone knows wildmen like onions with their beans!

Troll (Internet)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

30px-Padlock-silver.svg.png

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

Now it would seem ol bigfeller comes on here, The Bigfoot Forums, to talk about what he has been experiencing.

You skeptics jump on him and immediately brand him a troll. Who does the definition fit gentleman?

Was his story inflammatory?

Could it be extraneous or off topic?

Was it done accidentally?

Or maybe the last one here, provoking readers skeptics into an emotional response?

Skeptics seem to be a little more unusually emotional.

I'm perfectly willing to go along with bigfeller being full of it, but so far that is not yet the case. He seems to have a story just like the rest.

Edited by will
  • Upvote 1

Trolling, cuss words, incredible stories and stalking. And beans, we can't forget beans! This thread has it all.

Will, wondering, actually thinking it's entirely possible: You live beneath a bridge, right?

Trolling, cuss words, incredible stories and stalking. And beans, we can't forget beans! This thread has it all.

Is the incorrigible one stalking me? :) He's blowing kisses at me elsewhere

If nothing else, this thread is fun to read! 

You should see it in the Tar Pit !

Edited by will
  • Upvote 1