Secrecy And The Myth Of Protection.

Guest Crowlogic

Guest LarryP

My experience tells me that people create their own narratives for a variety of reasons, not that there's anything wrong with that.  Humans have uttered and elaborated tall tales from the earliest times.  Our greatest stories--the ones that move us and even define us--are arguably mostly if not entirely fiction... not that there's anything wrong with that, either.

Everything I've related here is exactly what I have experienced regarding BF. I have no need to create a narrative because all I am doing is recounting that which I have experienced. There's absolutely no "fiction" involved whatsoever.

Q: Have I recounted everything here on the BFF that I've experienced regarding BF?

A: No I have not.

So whose experience supercedes whose here?

Anyone who has had a Class A encounter (experience) with a BF.

Frem an experiential perspective that blatantly obvious.

Hard evidence is what it is, and there's none for bigfoot. Making excuses and claiming special, secret knowledge doesn't change a thing.

I understand that from your perspective there's no hard evidence. But from my perspective I've seen all the evidence I'll ever need to see.

As to "making excuses", I have no idea what you're talking about?

The same applies to "claiming special secret knowledge" ?

It is your perogative if you want to make the assumption that I am lying ("tall tales") or at the very least have embellished the things which I've experienced.

There's nothing I can do about that, nor do I care in the first place.

With that being said, I can tell you in no uncertain terms that I have only related about 20 to 30% of what I have actually experienced since my initial encounter in August of 2012.

Most of the rest of it I've never even shared with my wife. That's not because I want to hide anything from her. It's only because she's asked me to keep it to myself and so I've acquiesed to her wishes.  

"Anyone who has had a Class A encounter (experience) with a BF.

Frem an experiential perspective that blatantly obvious."

This is evidence only to the "witness" and those who are already believers or the gullible. Anyone who has not had this experience and uses reason and material evidence is not going to be impressed. You do not seem to understand why that is.

^^^^Sorry, but to anyone who has had a direct encounter with a sasquatch, everyone else posting here sounds uninformed.  Just the way it is.

If it's proven to me, it is proven.  I care not what anyone else thinks about it.

Guest Stan Norton

Just from a collaborative perspective I can't really see any point in coming onto the BIGFOOT FORUMS, claiming special knowledge repeatedly and then make vague statements about withholding that knowledge (I've only told 20-30% etc...). It does nothing to add to any debate and just looks like tall tales and bragging, the endemic illness of the bigfoot forums. Not saying it is, but that's how it comes across. What really is the point?  And at the very same time to bleat on about the mysterious them/government withholding information on sasquatch. Just weird.

Guest LarryP

I'm not a collaborator, Stan. Never have been and never will be. That's because I learned a long long time ago that; "The collaboration rooms are filled with the bones of the collaborator's".

Myself and others here have shared experiences which you can choose to believe or not believe.

In the meantime, you're a biologist. So I'm assuming that you go out in the field to do your own research?

If so, I can give you some good advice on how to best maximize your time and effort in that pursuit.

^^^^Sorry, but to anyone who has had a direct encounter with a sasquatch, everyone else posting here sounds uninformed.  Just the way it is.

If it's proven to me, it is proven.  I care not what anyone else thinks about it.

We ARE uninformed and none of you inform us with incontrovertible evidence. Instead we get this song and dance about how the evidence is there before our eyes and we can not see it. A used car salesman says this car is absolutely worth the two thousand dollars you would have to pay for it? Do you take him at his word? You would check the car over or you would be a fool. You would want to look at the engine and the chassis and perhaps smell it and maybe even kick the tires. If you know what you're looking at, you will make an informed decision. If you do not know what you are looking at, you are making an uninformed decision. Since I have not seen a bigfoot, I can only look at forensic evidence. No amount, and  I mean NO AMOUNT of word of mouth will make me believe bigfoot is real. Forensic evidence will do that. I know to look under the hood and what to look for (thanks Dad) and not to listen to the guy trying to sell me a lemon or perhaps a lemonsquatch : )

Guest Stan Norton

I'm not a collaborator, Stan. Never have been and never will be. That's because I learned a long long time ago that; "The collaboration rooms are filled with the bones of the collaborator's".

Myself and others here have shared experiences which you can choose to believe or not believe.

In the meantime, you're a biologist. So I'm assuming that you go out in the field to do your own research?

If so, I can give you some good advice on how to best maximize your time and effort in that pursuit.

Well, we appear to be a little short of sasquatch here in Britain but I live in hope...

I visit the BFF in order to learn from those who are actually out in the field undertaking investigations into this phenomenon (NAWAC were a good example): forgive me, but when I see yet more of the same vague nonsense I think "what is the point?". There are plenty of folks claiming intimate knowledge of this creature yet able or willing to offer absolutely zero evidence, but continue to spout quixotic waffle with a quasi-mystical wash, none of which I find acceptable. Yet more useless noise.