Secrecy And The Myth Of Protection.

Guest Crowlogic

I have a difficult time trusting those who play around with the lives of beings who don't need Humans playing around with them. I don't trust you because you don't take this seriously. I don't know what you're thinking by doing what you say you are doing but I see it as a disregard, disrespect and disruption of the natural course of things.

I find the Habituators to be a selfish bunch that possess all the dysfuctions listed above. Let the BF's go and be BF's; in other words leave them alone.

Says a person who wants one or more killed. I find this a gross misrepresentation of Sasfooty's motives, as explained over years. While some dumb humans are harassing them and disrupting their natural lives, she hasn't done so and is living next door to them as respectfully as possible, from what I understand from her own words. She hasn't had much choice in the matter, and I appreciate her sharing her observations. I'll agree that leaving them be is a good, time-honored policy.

• Upvote 1

You seem to be having as much trouble as Stan keeping your mystical codswallopers straight, Hiflier.

What do you think I do, go out & heard them all in behind the house every night, lock the gate behind them, feed them a good supper & then invite them to the windows to watch TV with Hubby? :rolleyes: If I got hit by a bus, they would probably go right on doing whatever they do now, except they wouldn't be getting an answer when they whistle at me. Maybe they'd find you & you could whistle for me.

You have some serious misconceptions going on here. I recommend that you read the Habituator thread again.....assuming that you have read it the first time.

Good point, JKH!

That quote does have a bit of a hypocritical ring to it.

Edited by Sasfooty

Says a person who wants one or more killed. I find this a gross misrepresentation of Sasfooty's motives, as explained over years. While some dumb humans are harassing them and disrupting their natural lives, she hasn't done so and is living next door to them as respectfully as possible, from what I understand from her own words. She hasn't had much choice in the matter, and I appreciate her sharing her observations. I'll agree that leaving them be is a good, time-honored policy.

No, just proven to science that they are a real species....and killing one seems to be the most realistic choice for the layman. As no other evidence offered up has held up to scrutiny.

I've seen Sasfooty offer up cow tracks as evidence of Sasquatch. She talks to them telepathically she says...... One certainly has to wonder if this isn't something taking place in her head.

If the NAWAC can be raked over the coals for observing a Sasquatch break a tree? Then certainly habbers like Sasfooty can be called onto the carpet to back up their claims with evidence.

Hello JKH,

One or MORE???! What an incredibly nasty thing to say. I want a body, yes. I went out twice this spring looking for a carcass from perhaps a winter kill. I don't even own a gun. Yep, an ugly, UGLY thing to say about me.

@ Sasfooty,

Leave to to you to take something to the ridiculous extreme. So how 'bout that selfishness in habituating a Creature that you say would probably do just fine without you? You need to stop the practice. It isn't natural so it should end. 

Edited by hiflier

I've seen Sasfooty offer up cow tracks as evidence of Sasquatch. She talks to them telepathically she says...... One certainly has to wonder if this isn't something taking place in her head.

If the NAWAC can be raked over the coals for observing a Sasquatch break a tree? Then certainly habbers like Sasfooty can be called onto the carpet to back up their claims with evidence.

Since you're such a stickler for having evidence to back up claims, perhaps you could point us to those "cow tracks".

And HIflier:

How do you suggest that I stop them from coming here? I can't stop feeding them, because I already don't. I keep the windows covered so they can't watch TV. I leave the gate unlocked..... I'm at a loss here.

Please help me!!!

• Upvote 1

Hello Sasfooty,

Aw now, I never been able to resist helping a damsel in distress. Hey, you got' em roaming around then you're stuck with 'em. Do nothing and see what happens. You say you don't feed them? Good. You shouldn't ever feed them. They need their edge and you know it. If you want to help them then that's the best way. It makes the most sense anyway. If BF wants to be around naturally that's one thing- enjoy them. But habituation weakens natural instinct to a degree and anyone who cares about them won't oblige the practice.  

What do you think I do, go out & heard them all in behind the house every night, lock the gate behind them, feed them a good supper & then invite them to the windows to watch TV with Hubby? :rolleyes:

You've in the past claimed to have seen a mama bigfoot take her baby to the side of your house and teach it to slap your house. You have said you saw a bigfoot with a grey alien on it's back. You have photos of what you claim are orbs. You claim bigfoot speaks to you.

So why would you herding them all in behind the house, feeding them and inviting them to watch tv with you and hubby be any more far fetched than the myriad of other bigfoot tales you tell?

Since you're such a stickler for having evidence to back up claims, perhaps you could point us to those "cow tracks".

And HIflier:

How do you suggest that I stop them from coming here? I can't stop feeding them, because I already don't. I keep the windows covered so they can't watch TV. I leave the gate unlocked..... I'm at a loss here.

Please help me!!!

Any photo in the past in which you showed Bigfoot tracks around water? Should be pretty easy for you to find......

As for your squatch infestation? And you don't want to harm them? Have you tried bird bombs?

By doing nothing, are you suggesting that I stop talking to them? That's about the only thing I can think of that I haven't stopped doing.

And I yelled at them for stealing my first three ripe cantaloups. Maybe I should stop planting a garden. I guess I could cut down the apple & peach trees. Oh, no!!! Maybe I AM feeding them! What do you think?

I don't know Norseman. You go & find them. You made the cow track claim. I've posted different tracks that were near water in a couple of different threads, but it's been awhile.

One or MORE???! What an incredibly nasty thing to say. I want a body, yes. I went out twice this spring looking for a carcass from perhaps a winter kill. I don't even own a gun. Yep, an ugly, UGLY thing to say about me.

No ugliness was intended and it's not personal. I try to write only about the facts that I understand. If a social creature is killed or harassed, it impacts a group or family. If someone kills a female animal, it could also kill or impair the necessarily nearby offspring.

I object to the criticism of Sasfooty as disrupting their natural life, when such is advocated for, that's all.

Hello Sasfooty,

You're lucky it wasn't me. I'd of stuck around for the next three to be ripe LOL. Like I said, you're stuck with them. Take some really good clear photos for the grandchildren and call it good. What can I say. If they go elsewhere would you miss' em? If they're such a nuisance to you then yeah, ignore them completely.  try toI bring up philosophical and practicle debates on things that seem contradictory. What anyone does with them is out of my hands.

Hello JKH,

Sas and I are okay. You and I though? You said, "... it's not personal...." -JKH.

.....Says a person who wants one or more killed...

And that "person" would be....?

You've in the past claimed to have seen a mama bigfoot take her baby to the side of your house and teach it to slap your house. You have said you saw a bigfoot with a grey alien on it's back. You have photos of what you claim are orbs. You claim bigfoot speaks to you.

So why would you herding them all in behind the house, feeding them and inviting them to watch tv with you and hubby be any more far fetched than the myriad of other bigfoot tales you tell?

You must be another of Stan's cohorts! I never said I saw a  gray alien on a BF's back. I said Scott Carpenter has a video of a dogman with what looks like one on it's shoulder. If you have that proof (that you are so fond of demanding), that I said I saw it, trot it out where we can all see it. Otherwise maybe you should correct your error & apologize.

By doing nothing, are you suggesting that I stop talking to them? That's about the only thing I can think of that I haven't stopped doing.

And I yelled at them for stealing my first three ripe cantaloups. Maybe I should stop planting a garden. I guess I could cut down the apple & peach trees. Oh, no!!! Maybe I AM feeding them! What do you think?

I don't know Norseman. You go & find them. You made the cow track claim. I've posted different tracks that were near water in a couple of different threads, but it's been awhile.

No. You made the claim.

I felt the claim based on your evidence was severely lacking.