Secrecy And The Myth Of Protection.

Guest Crowlogic

^^^^^^

Well I try!

But unfortunately I don't have a Sasquatch giving me all the right answers telepathically Sas!

Guest LarryP

One can only hope.......despite scary hell billy stories from you.

As opposed to scary Bigfoot hunters who shoot at any bi-ped that moves stories?

That mindset is exactly why I quit hunting. Way too many drunken clowns with high powered rifles sitting in tree stands who think that anything that makes a noise in the woods is a Deer.

You must be another of Stan's cohorts! I never said I saw a  gray alien on a BF's back. I said Scott Carpenter has a video of a dogman with what looks like one on it's shoulder. If you have that proof (that you are so fond of demanding), that I said I saw it, trot it out where we can all see it. Otherwise maybe you should correct your error & apologize.

You saw it, you saw a video, whatever, it's just semantics.

The point is it's just another one of the umpteen gazillion unbelievable tales you flood the forum with. It is you and your ilk that should apologize to the forum and the the bigfoot field in general for taking it further down the rabbit hole of fantasy land instead of in the land of science from which it should be approached. Your kind is doing nothing but harm to the BF field of discovery and you need to quit offering up these wild tales and then getting indignant when asked for evidence.

• Upvote 1

Did somebody ask for evidence of the dog beside the tree? Probably just as well. I doubt if you & your ilk would be any more able to recognize a dog & a tree than you would a bigfoot.

Oh, and Norseman....

I just remembered where I posted one of my prints. Was this the cow print that you remember so clearly?

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/2490-dermatoglyphics-casting-artifacts/page-15

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/965-bigfoot-makes-house-calls/page-25

I would have thought DDA would have had enough experience to recognize a cow track, but I'm sure he'll bow to your differing opinion.

As opposed to scary Bigfoot hunters who shoot at any bi-ped that moves stories?

That mindset is exactly why I quit hunting. Way too many drunken clowns with high powered rifles sitting in tree stands who think that anything that makes a noise in the woods is a Deer.

Why do you think I own horses and mules?

Either way? It's not a sport hunt.......I don't have any gorillas hanging off my wall either.

Did you check the second link?

That's not the photo. Edited by norseman

Guest LarryP

Either way? It's not a sport hunt.......I don't have any gorillas hanging off my wall either.

It may not be a sport hunt to you. But saying that "one can only hope" that anyone and everyone who thinks they have the wherewithall to kill a BF will get out there and start hunting provides no guarantees at all that they won't consider it a sport hunt.

Anyone who thinks that's a good scenario is seriously mistaken.

What's the difference? You can call that one a cow track as easy an any other one.

If people do not want to make a real effort and look at things like this brought to the forum and just dismiss it out of hand, pretty soon no one will be here but the naysayers...

Did somebody ask for evidence of the dog beside the tree? Probably just as well. I doubt if you & your ilk would be any more able to recognize a dog & a tree than you would a bigfoot.

What dog beside a tree? You mean the white dog you said you saw 8 to 10 foot UP a tree? What good would it do to ask for evidence, we know what we would get. I did ask for a few specifics, just easy ones like what type of dog was it, large or small. Was it laying on a branch, but not even those got answered, just ignored as usual. 

I'm not a dog person & don't really care.

^ That told me all I need to know about you. It's been my experience that people who are not "a dog person" aren't much of a people person either. Dogs are a very good judge of character, they easily sense the vibes you emit, your aura is evident to them. So if no dog has judged you of good character and then came into your life and made you a "dog person", that means they have deemed you as a bad apple. All dogs see you the same. So therefore if a dog doesn't think you are of sound character and trustworthy I find it very hard to believe that a bigfoot would. They would be able to sense the same character the dogs sense in you.

It may not be a sport hunt to you. But saying that "one can only hope" that anyone and everyone who thinks they have the wherewithall to kill a BF will get out there and start hunting provides no guarantees at all that they won't consider it a sport hunt.

Anyone who thinks that's a good scenario is seriously mistaken.

Why? The more fishing lines in the water the better the chances of catching fish.

Besides there is no season.......so every tom, **** and Harry ain't crammed into 2 or 3 weeks a year.

What's the difference? You can call that one a cow track as easy an any other one.

Not really.......

Guest LarryP

It's been my experience that people who are not "a dog person" aren't much of a people person either.

I've always been a dog person and a cat person and it has always been my experience that people who claim to be a dog person but also claim to "hate" cats are always world class jerks.

How about you, Rockape?

Hello LarryP,

And dog people who SAY they're allergic to cats only say it so you won't think they're "world class jerks". Doncha just hate when that happens?