Secrecy And The Myth Of Protection.

Guest Crowlogic

As far as I recall, nobody here has been asked for a nickle for anything I've offered, whether evidence or "fanciful stories". Nobody is forced to read anyhing. Put us on ignore if you don't want to read what we have to say. I can assure you that I have a long list that are being ignored & it makes reading threads much more pleasant to not be constantly bombarded with pouting, whining & demanding proof. Why anybody is arrogant enough to think we care whether you accept the accounts of our experiences or not is beyond my understanding.

Apparently, there are a few more that have been inadvertantly omitted from my ignore list.

• Upvote 2

antfoot:  what I always say here.

If you know what you are looking at, you discard what 99% of the discussion is about as circus and trash, and recognize that sasquatch are in all probability real, because what 99% of the talk should be about, only  0.1% of the talk is actually about.

Focus on the evidence, and know when you are looking at it, and you don't need to do anything else but hope you see one, because they're out there.

Guest LarryP

Well, we appear to be a little short of sasquatch here in Britain but I live in hope...

Hope has nothing to do with it, Stan. You could always take a trip across the pond and spend your vacation here out in the field if you really wanted to.

I visit the BFF in order to learn from those who are actually out in the field undertaking investigations into this phenomenon (NAWAC were a good example): forgive me, but when I see yet more of the same vague nonsense I think "what is the point?". There are plenty of folks claiming intimate knowledge of this creature yet able or willing to offer absolutely zero evidence, but continue to spout quixotic waffle with a quasi-mystical wash, none of which I find acceptable. Yet more useless noise.

I was out in the fireld, but I wasn't there underttaking any sort of investigation. The BFRO has documented thousands of Class A accounts of people who were also out in the field but were not undertaking any sort of investigation into BF. 

That should tell you something, Stan. But you appear to be too concerned about what you personally consider to be "quixotic waffle", rather than exploring ALL of the possibilities surrounding the BF phenomenon. 

The pedantic repetitiveness that costnantly eminates from the mainstream scientific community is actually worse than useless. It's actually very harmful to what is supposed to be the core purpose of science.

Edited by LarryP

Guest LarryP

I would ask your wife to join the forum.

That's because you don't understand why my wife asked me to keep it to myself.

It's not because she doesn't believe me, because she does 100%.

The only reason is because she has no interest whatsoever in BF.

Guest Stan Norton

Hope has nothing to do with it, Stan. You could always take a trip across the pond and spend your vacation here out in the field if you really wanted to.

I was out in the fireld, but I wasn't there underttaking any sort of investigation. The BFRO has documented thousands of Class A accounts of people who were also out in the field but were not undertaking any sort of investigation into BF. 

That should tell you something, Stan. But you appear to be too concerned about what you personally consider to be "quixotic waffle", rather than exploring ALL of the possibilities surrounding the BF phenomenon. 

The pedantic repetitiveness that costnantly eminates from the mainstream scientific community is actually worse than useless. It's actually very harmful to what is supposed to be the core purpose of science.

I fear you and your friends are so far removed from what you no doubt consider to be the mainstream that you have lost all sense of context. Sasquatch has seven black dogs following him around? Sasquatch has a white dog that climbs trees with him? Sasquatch has familiar birds and panthers? Are you seriously serious? You expect anyone to swallow this?

You and your cohorts are free as a bird to believe whatever new age, mystical codswallop you choose. As the BFF rules state: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...You most certainly have the former but not one shred of the latter and throw a dangerous disregard for the scientific method into the mix to boot. Again, if you are to offer no evidence then what exactly is being brought to the table? Nothing, because of a childish view of science. The debate stalls.

Guest LarryP

The 7 black dogs had nothing to do with BF. And I have no idea what friends you're referring to? I have a lot of friends, Stan. Most of which no nothing about my experiences with BF.

As to the white dog, birds and panther pets. You know I didn't write that and theerfore you should address that topic with the person who did write it, not me. 

You and your cohorts are free as a bird to believe whatever new age, mystical codswallop you choose. As the BFF rules state: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence..

I don't have any cohorts nor fellow collaberators, nor do I need any. What I know has nothing to do with the new age and I've never once been issued a warning for failing to provide extraordinary evidence for what what I (and others) find to be quite ordinary.

But if you ever do decide to come to the States in order to go out in the field to do some research, my offer still stands.

Yeah, Stan.

You & your cohorts seem to have a real problem keeping your mystical codswallopers straight.

As far as I can remember, Larry & I have never exchanged a single collaboration or even a PM.

This is a perfect example of how useful that ignore feature could be to you. Just saying......

It can cause problems when people keep quoting people that you have on ignore, though. Larry's quote is an example of that.

Hello All,

Thank you so much. I've learned a lot here. I've learned how to avoid a direct answer, ignore science, ignore members who want solid proof, ignore common sense, ignore that others may have some, and just kinda generally create a BF world that doesn't exist.

Now I can go back out into the world and know how to parade junk and get away with it. Should be fun. I only came here to this thread to see how it's going for everyone. Heh, heh, it's worse than ever. Ah well.....imaginary worlds are what they are. No harm done as far as I can see. Keep up the good work.

HEY Hiflier!!!

It's good to see that you're back! I was beginning to worry that you really meant it the last time you left for good.

Hello Sasfooty,

I left because of a very busy summer. This past week has been quiet at the hiflier household. Last weekend four days camping with the kids and grand kids. Taught the grandchildren how to make plaster footprint casts. Didn't see any BF's though because I think they're all at your house. Why don't you kick a few back out into the field, or back off on the apples or sumpin' so others can have some fun too. ;)

I know it doen't really matter one way or the other to you but in truth? I've never believed a word of your tall tales. Just sayin'.

• Upvote 1

I never thought you did, Hiflier. I don't expect people to do things that are impossible for them. My tales are for people that have their own similar tall tales & want to compare notes.

Nope. They aren't at my house today. It's been really quiet.

Hello Sasfooty,

You only it's impossible for me because it fits in with your schtick. And that's fine; nothing wrong with it. I've seen the same MO in a lot of "para" fields. The internet makes for the perfect medium (pun intended) to pull off all kinds of stuff without ramifications as long as one knows how to play the ambiguity card with a modicum finess. I'm used to the shinanigans but it took a while to read through your plausibilities. You did it to yourself really. There's only so far one can run with dialoguing thin air.

My next four weeks look to be slammed and I'm also listening to a bunch of files from recordings in WV but glad we had this moment to chat. Take care. Don't feed 'em too much starch. Ther're goung to be wanting to carbo load soon.

So long, Hiflier.

It's been fun having our little talk & I'm glad you're managing to to keep busy without us.

Hello Sasfooty,

"Managing"? Oh it's much better than that. But I appreciate the condescending tone that just barely "manages" to try to slip by unnoticed. In closing though I will say this, I don't trust you. You habituate Creatures who are naturally elusive, or so you say, then never a word on what would happen to them if, God forbid, you get hit by a bus and they continue to hang around without you. I have a difficult time trusting those who play around with the lives of beings who don't need Humans playing around with them. I don't trust you because you don't take this seriously. I don't know what you're thinking by doing what you say you are doing but I see it as a disregard, disrespect and disruption of the natural course of things.

I find the Habituators to be a selfish bunch that possess all the dysfuctions listed above. Let the BF's go and be BF's; in other words leave them alone.

Edited by hiflier