Secrecy And The Myth Of Protection.

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Stan Norton

Bigfoot is a world class jerk for making his dog climb a tree. He also works part time as a professional dog walker, taking up to seven at a time I've heard. Only black ones (Labs?) though...

Guest LarryP

Hello LarryP,

And dog people who SAY they're allergic to cats only say it so you won't think they're "world class jerks". Doncha just hate when that happens?

Yes I've heard the, "the reason I hate cats is because I'm allergic to them" excuse more times than I can remember.

No Stan, they were not Labrador's. But thank-you for your continued interest in all of the mystical codswallop.

What dog beside a tree? You mean the white dog you said you saw 8 to 10 foot UP a tree? What good would it do to ask for evidence, we know what we would get. I did ask for a few specifics, just easy ones like what type of dog was it, large or small. Was it laying on a branch, but not even those got answered, just ignored as usual. 

^ That told me all I need to know about you. It's been my experience that people who are not "a dog person" aren't much of a people person either. Dogs are a very good judge of character, they easily sense the vibes you emit, your aura is evident to them. So if no dog has judged you of good character and then came into your life and made you a "dog person", that means they have deemed you as a bad apple. All dogs see you the same. So therefore if a dog doesn't think you are of sound character and trustworthy I find it very hard to believe that a bigfoot would. They would be able to sense the same character the dogs sense in you.

It wasn't sitting on a limb or lying on a branch. I don't know how it got there, or why or what kept it there. I don't know what type of dog it was. Pretty large, judging from the picture.

Well, then you must be a dog person, huh? You'd think you would just be tormented by BFs hovering around, wouldn't you? Dogs don't have a problem with me, but all my little forest friends that hang around the back door don't like being barked at.Sylvester1_zpsf11e602d.jpg

I've said that myself on several occasions when 20 or so raided my corn field. But sometimes they come by needing help & that's different.

Funny how they know who they can trust, isn't it? Kinda like the BFs.

Edited by Sasfooty

I've always been a dog person and a cat person and it has always been my experience that people who claim to be a dog person but also claim to "hate" cats are always world class jerks.

How about you, Rockape?

I love cats. They taste just like chicken.

I've said that myself on several occasions when 20 or so raided my corn field. But sometimes they come by needing help & that's different.

Funny how they know who they can trust, isn't it? Kinda like the BFs.

Too bad you cannot get a clear picture of one unlike the ankle biter.....

I trained my hounds on raccoon before moving them up to cougar and bear

It wasn't sitting on a limb or lying on a branch. I don't know how it got there, or why or what kept it there. I don't know what type of dog it was. Pretty large, judging from the picture.

So it was just clinging to the side of the tree? Like a raccoon would? Maybe an albino racoon?

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=albino+racoon&oq=albino+racoon&gs_l=firefox-hp.12..0i10l8j0i22i10i30.1245.8891.0.11373.13.12.0.1.1.0.246.1966.0j10j2.12.0....0...1ac.1.34.firefox-hp..0.13.1978.OKRlBKEW56w&gws_rd=ssl#hl=en&q=albino+raccoon&spell=1

Why would you think it has anything to do with bigfoot? Seeing a dog clinging to the side of a tree didn't cause concern for you? Or at least curiosity? You didn't investigate it further? Did you just shrug it off and say "a dog in a tree, nothing to see here, move along"?

Edited by Rockape

Forest friend? Raccoons are the devil......

They're minions of the devil, that's for sure. One time, several of them broke into my tent and ate all my hotdogs and buns. I caught them in the act and chased them off, but the hot dogs could not be saved.

So it was just clinging to the side of the tree? Like a raccoon would? Maybe an albino racoon?

Why would you think it has anything to do with bigfoot? Seeing a dog clinging to the side of a tree didn't cause concern for you? Or at least curiosity? You didn't investigate it further? Did you just shrug it off and say "a dog in a tree, nothing to see here, move along"?

No...it doesn't appear to be clinging. Just sitting there.

No, I wouldn't say it caused concern for me. I've pretty much gotten used to seeing weird stuff. Curiosity? Yep. Wasn't anything to investigate, because it didn't stay long enough.

It isn't the first dog I've seen in a tree. You'd think all you dog people would have seen them go up trees before, especially hunting dogs. I used to have one that would climb a ladder & get on top of the house with me. We liked to sit up there & watch the world go by. Very relaxing.....

Your lucky they did not turn and fight......they might have taken out some digits as well.

I had one by the scruff of the neck one time. He wanted me pretty bad.

No...it doesn't appear to be clinging. Just sitting there.

So it wasn't clinging to the side of the tree, it wasn't sitting on a limb or lying on a branch. But now it was sitting there. So how was it in the tree? Is there some reason I should not be told how the dog was in the tree?

And yes, anyone who knows anything about dogs know they can and will climb trees. One thing they cannot do however is be in a tree without either clinging to the side or being on a limb.

Edited by Rockape

Guest LarryP

One thing they cannot do however is be in a tree without either clinging to the side or being on a limb.

That video says otherwise.