Bigfoot Beheads People?

So I now know for a fact that BF/ DM can behead people, also kill us in many other ways, and they occasionally eat people.

At this point, as a female, sort of a girly girl, I'm just done in thinking of the BF mostly as gentle giants. I know that they are not all homicidal maniacs, but still...Yikes!

Caution should be used in any encounter, and I hope the human who has an encounter is well armed, and knows how use the weapon if needed.

It may or may not come as a surprise to some but the Comanche had very good reasons to believe the cave dwelling odorous 12 foot hairy being they called, Mu pitz, was cannibalistic in nature and detrimental to their own survival and sustenance. They would slay the creature(s) wherever they could and grind the bones for medicinal purposes .... believe that?   

Yes, I do. They would want to add the creatures strength and powers to themselves by consuming the bones or even just eating them:(

So Susi, would you say your sighting has moved you out of the no kill camp (at least for purposes of proof of existence)?

For people to become aware that they are out there, it's going to take a body to bring this species out of "mythical" status and into reality.  If you prefer not to answer I understand.  I don't want to see them hunted (if they exist) but I know it will take a body before  the public takes this seriously.

^And there is an agency or 2 DEDICATED, full-time, to making sure that doesn't happen. Ever hear any MIB stories? Squatch is off-limits, ain't gonna be officially reported. Ain't no-how not happening, even at the remote chance someone gits em one. Which is very very very very very remote. 

Ohhh, good call suzi-Q. You are prime squatch-bait. Sort of like a real Barbi-doll for the squatches. But they tend to break em. Hamms is squatch-bait also, and a few of the other habbers are I would guess, but they seem to have different rules when its a hab situi.

Edited by chelefoot
Remove quote of previous post

I have enjoyed reading this thread. You all have provided many stories of aggressive sasquatch.  I can't imagine running into a 8ft, 800 lb hairy man/woman in the woods and assuming it is friendly.  Maybe that's just me. 

Speaking of 12 foot hairy beings, has anybody seen the preview to Search for the Lost Giants on the the History Channel?  It airs Tuesday night at 10pm.  Not sure if it relates to bigfoot, but I think it should be worth watching.

Thanks "toomuch", I was not aware of that program. I'll look it up, and hopefully watch it:)

^And there is an agency or 2 DEDICATED, full-time, to making sure that doesn't happen. Ever hear any MIB stories? Squatch is off-limits, ain't gonna be officially reported. Ain't no-how not happening, even at the remote chance someone gits em one. Which is very very very very very remote.

Yes, I've heard MIB stories. But I haven't heard of an agency or 2 dedicated, full time, to making sure there is no discovery.

So Susi, would you say your sighting has moved you out of the no kill camp (at least for purposes of proof of existence)?

For people to become aware that they are out there, it's going to take a body to bring this species out of "mythical" status and into reality.  If you prefer not to answer I understand.  I don't want to see them hunted (if they exist) but I know it will take a body before most the public takes this seriously.

If someone has a shot at a Dogman, a male, I'd say "take the shot". For a BF, not so much.

I sincerely think most BF are not as violent as I have read about the Dogman species being.

Of course, if the BF has been hurting/hunting humans, take the shot, and be sure to make it a kill shot. That will keep it safe for the shooter.

Chelefoot, I sound so hard core, and I could not kill a snake, I'd grab my Yorkies and head for help: Hubby or calling the police>

I actually apologize to a fly when I kill it:(

I cannot stand the idea  of taking anything's life away from it, unless it was killing humans, then I am *prokill* as Long as I don't have to do it.

I believe that men are born to protect, so I believe that some brave man, who is experienced with weapons, should "take" it out as painlessly as possible.

I have said that I'm prokill to prove their existence, but if I had to take the shot, the animal would escape alive.

The thought of a long nose snouted creature contending for its place in the wild outdoors is not one that raises pleasant thoughts with me. While I am no expert on DM, but if one were to catch a profile glimpse of such thing would it not look similar to kangaroo? I'm just asking ... 

Edited by Gumshoeye

Gumshoe, The creature I saw had a huge BF type body, the long arms, everything just like a BF *except* he (no breasts) had a *snout*.     I was so innocent I thought "oh, some BF have snouts".

It was only here at the BFF that a member informed me that I had seen a Dogman, not a BF. I asked what is a Dogman, and he explained. I then decided that I wished I had seen a BF, or nothing:( The DM species freaked me out after I researched them:(

In other words, I thought that it was a huge bigfoot with a snout, until someone here explained. There is a podcast, very embarrassing for me, where I tell my story. My yorkies barked, and I misunderstood a question, and answered incorrectly.

On one wintery day a Mansfield News Journal published a news article titled: Mystery Animal, Devouring Dogs, Spreads Terror appeared on January 16, 1934. The story was picked up the Associated Press. A mysterious animal as "fast as lightening" like a "giant kangaroo" is spreading terror through the Hamburg community. The creature first appeared Saturday night. It goes on: It killed and partially devoured several police dogs. The next night it killed other dogs and some geese and ducks. Farmers are carrying their shotguns to the fields for fear the beast and others are going about their daily work armed with pistols. The Rev. W.J. Hancock, colored minister, saw the animal. He said: "It was as fast lightning and looked like a giant kangaroo running and leaping across the field." It had just killed a large police dog and left nothing but the head and shoulders of the victim. Frank Cobb also saw the thing. He said it was unlike anything he had ever seen but it resembled a kangaroo. A searching party tracked the animal up a mountainside to where the trail disappeared. End of story ....

There's your Dogman story!

Does anyone else find the Dogman hard to swallow?  I don't believe in BF either(denialist), but a 8 ft 800 lb man body dog faced creature?  Not only 1, but a breeding population?  There are enough that they're finding each other and procreating?  I'm not buying what your selling, not to mention susi has told atleast 3 versions of the same story.

The pill becomes easier to swallow as more and more reports come in. Dogman is new for me, and who am I to say someone didn't see something if they are of a sound mind?  Throw out half of the reports as suspicious and we still have reports.

Wag, can you elaborate on the MIB stories?

Denialist - In so far as the information here is concerned: You find a thread, you pull it, and you see what it connects to.... and you begin to see reemerging themes and patterns appear like the three wise monkeys.

People avoid and deny things that most terrify them, as if not knowing and denying what is could make it not so, I get it ... I also know that nothing happens in movies that doesn't happen in real life, I get that too. In other words, you see the very same thing on television but its different because its just movies right? Sure you can even to turn it off when become too uncomfortable. If it frightens you, you can close your eyes and ears but it doesn't go away, it doesn't make it any less unreal.  

On one wintery day a Mansfield News Journal published a news article titled: Mystery Animal, Devouring Dogs, Spreads Terror appeared on January 16, 1934. The story was picked up the Associated Press. A mysterious animal as "fast as lightening" like a "giant kangaroo" is spreading terror through the Hamburg community. The creature first appeared Saturday night. It goes on: It killed and partially devoured several police dogs. The next night it killed other dogs and some geese and ducks. Farmers are carrying their shotguns to the fields for fear the beast and others are going about their daily work armed with pistols. The Rev. W.J. Hancock, colored minister, saw the animal. He said: "It was as fast lightning and looked like a giant kangaroo running and leaping across the field." It had just killed a large police dog and left nothing but the head and shoulders of the victim. Frank Cobb also saw the thing. He said it was unlike anything he had ever seen but it resembled a kangaroo. A searching party tracked the animal up a mountainside to where the trail disappeared. End of story ....

There's your Dogman story!

That is the type 4 dogman. Sadly they also exist. If I had *not* seen the blasted thing called a type 3, I would never have believed in any of these types of creatures. I sincerely and deeply wish that I did not know this information, but I sought out help trying to understand how and why these monsters could and do exist.

I have learned that there are 4 types of this species:

Type one is the Patty type.

Type 2 is a slimmer type of BF, looking like Patty, but not as tall nor as muscular as Patty is.

Type 3 is what I witnessed, a huge bigfoot body with a snout, and is supposedly the most aggressive. 

Type 4 looks like the werewolf from horror stories. It looks like a *huge* dog, going from 2 feet to running on all fours, and is fast. This type is not as large as the type 3, which is considered the largest type of this group of creatures.

I have a girlfriend who saw the type 4, it chased her car, and she saw that it had red eyes. That lady is a basket case, totally afraid to even leave her house anymore alone unless her adult son is with her, and he is always well armed.

Her son saw a Dogman, type 3, so he now believes, and is always ready to defend himself, and his mother, packing at all times, and sleeps with a weapon on his bedside table.

These things exist. 

Edited by SweetSusiq

• masterbarber unpinned this topic