Bigfoot Beheads People?

The pill becomes easier to swallow as more and more reports come in. Dogman is new for me, and who am I to say someone didn't see something if they are of a sound mind?  Throw out half of the reports as suspicious and we still have reports.

Georgerm, Thank you. Plus 1 my friend.

My report of seeing a BF started out happy and upbeat because I have always believed in the Patty type. My dad hiked the woodlands, and he believed in them because he saw something once.

I was thrilled to verify my beliefs until some gentleman here explained to me what I had actually witnessed.  :o

If I had *not* seen it, I also would have not have believed in anything except the Patty type.

Sadly, I do understand the skeptics. There is safety in being skeptical.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
At the request of the member

Wag, can you elaborate on the MIB stories?

Heck, I just did.- Most are UFO related I've heard, but then Sas Chron  Ep 58 just talked about the Squatch MIB's or MIS and 'Biker Dude, kind of a goodcop/bad cop odd couple.  Its a good Sas Chronicles, go listen!

Does anyone else find the Dogman hard to swallow?  I don't believe in BF either(denialist), but a 8 ft 800 lb man body dog faced creature?  Not only 1, but a breeding population?  There are enough that they're finding each other and procreating?  I'm not buying what your selling, not to mention susi has told atleast 3 versions of the same story.

Denialist, I totally understand how you feel. I too would feel as you do if I had not had the *bad* luck to see the %$@* thing for myself.

The Patty type, I believed in;  the rest of the things out there, I had NO clue about them, and I wish it was still like that.

My life would be a lot happier today w/o the knowledge I now have to live with.

Be thankful Denialist, you sleep a lot better at night than I do.

Heck, I just did.- Most are UFO related I've heard, but then Sas Chron  Ep 58 just talked about the Squatch MIB's or MIS and 'Biker Dude, kind of a goodcop/bad cop odd couple.  Its a good Sas Chronicles, go listen!

Wag, Would you either post that URL, or would you send it to me by PM? Thanks so much:)

Edited by SweetSusiq

The thought of a long nose snouted creature contending for its place in the wild outdoors is not one that raises pleasant thoughts with me. While I am no expert on DM, but if one were to catch a profile glimpse of such thing would it not look similar to kangaroo? I'm just asking ... 

Gumshoeye, The type 4 Dogman has been reported as looking like a kangaroo because of it's "Dog's" legs. If you google Dogmen, or Dogman, you should find pictures.

I'm a member of a Dogman Believers Forum and Dogman Encounters forum on Facebook, and there are pictures of the various types of Dogmen posted there. You have to apply to be member, but if you said that I sent you there, to the Dogman Encounters forum, Vic Cundiff would allow you to join. If you have any problems, just contact me here, and I'll make sure you are allowed to join.

Denialist wrote:

Does anyone else find the Dogman hard to swallow?  I don't believe in BF either(denialist), but a 8 ft 800 lb man body dog faced creature?  Not only 1, but a breeding population?  There are enough that they're finding each other and procreating?  I'm not buying what your selling, not to mention susi has told atleast 3 versions of the same story.

denialist,

Bonehead, whom I've blocked, rides me constantly that my story has changed. I may have forgotten small parts, but the **core** of my sighting has **never** changed to my knowledge. I had forgotten about seeing activity looking like there could have been BF activity in that area. Over time I mainly remember seeing the Dogman.

I may have, over the years, forgotten extraneous parts to the sighting, but the fact remains, I saw a huge dogman. You are free to believe as you wish, and I am have that freedom also.

I have blocked Bonehead, I will also block you if you harass me, or call me a liar. I do not have to allow myself to be abused, and once blocked, always blocked.

Why don't you block me so that you are unaware of my "errors?" Then you will be happy, and so will I. 

I am telling the truth, I saw what I saw.

I was stationed in Ft. Lewis, Washington during my military days and I can tell you, I never seen anyplace that has roads signs warning not of deer crossing but BF crossing. Back then, I didn't pay it much attention but some of those stretches get mighty dark outside of the cities at night. I would not like to break down out there at night ...

My dad worked at Ft. Lewis until his health forced him to quit.  But he still got medical care via Madigan (the old Madigan, not the new one currently in use) and vividly remember many times growing up, going along the long, heavily forested back road from Spanaway to the hospital.  One time when he had to be admitted, as my mother and I were driving home, she pulled over and shut off the engine and headlights, just to see how dark it would be.  It was pitch black- you literally couldn't see your hand in front of your face.  There was not a light for miles, and no other cars in sight.  It was very, very unsettling.  Of course we got out of there right away, and at the time I never even gave thought to BF being in the area.  But now I wonder if that is a hot spot, seeing as how undeveloped that whole area around there is?

The pill becomes easier to swallow as more and more reports come in. Dogman is new for me, and who am I to say someone didn't see something if they are of a sound mind?  Throw out half of the reports as suspicious and we still have reports.

Find myself in a strange situation as I agree with both of you to a certain extent.

Haven't followed Dogman to a large extent but I do find the idea a tad too much for my level of belief.

But, who am I to say what someone says they witnessed?

There are things in this world we just do not understand. We all have to decide what we are willing to believe.

One hard thing for me that I struggle to understand is the motive behind someone claiming to see something they didn't. It just doesn't seem worth the scrutiny and disbelief they encounter.

Edited by HRPuffnstuff

denialist -

I don't see any inconsistency in SweetSusiq's story.   The terminology changes as her understanding grows.  That's all ... and that's how it works in real life.   The same math problem you couldn't solve in 2nd grade is easy by 4th.   As a little kid I would have said walks on two feet, today I'd say biped.   That's it.  The rest ... you're manufacturing so you have a straw man to attack. 

Frankly, that is misguided: I would be more worried about the authenticity of her story if her vocabulary was NOT changed by her experiences and exposures here.

MIB

Edited by MIB

Hello Orange Amardillo, thank you for the insightful post. I certainly remember those dark secluded roads too. Makes me grateful of living close to people family and friends ....

Find myself in a strange situation as I agree with both of you to a certain extent.

Haven't followed Dogman to a large extent but I do find the idea a tad too much for my level of belief.

But, who am I to say what someone says they witnessed?

There are things in this world we just do not understand. We all have to decide what we are willing to believe.

One hard thing for me that I struggle to understand is the motive behind someone claiming to see something they didn't. It just doesn't seem worth the scrutiny and disbelief they encounter.

HRP, I was thrilled to have seen a BF, and I happily reported it here. Then someone explained exactly what I had watched approach our car. Now I wish that I had never seen it, or at least had continued to believe that I saw a BF instead of what I did see.

Add in the *pain* of being harassed constantly by non-believers, and my life was happier before I discovered all of this DM information.

I have a hard time because I'm telling the truth, yet now I'm a prime target for the skeptics. If I had known this was going to happen, I would have never said a word here, and I have told the truth. It was just not worth the pain I've suffered by reporting my sighting, and I have not lied nor exaggerated about anything to do with my sighting.

denialist -

I don't see any inconsistency in SweetSusiq's story.   The terminology changes as her understanding grows.  That's all ... and that's how it works in real life.   The same math problem you couldn't solve in 2nd grade is easy by 4th.   As a little kid I would have said walks on two feet, today I'd say biped.   That's it.  The rest ... you're manufacturing so you have a straw man to attack. 

Frankly, that is misguided: I would be more worried about the authenticity of her story if her vocabulary was NOT changed by her experiences and exposures here.

MIB

MIB, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.. Plus 1 to you from me with love and appreciation for your kindness.

plussed MIB

Plussed one  back to you HairyWildMan with sincere thanks and deep gratitude for your support..

MIB - As mentioned in another thread, you were accurate on the "Strawman" remark. Its an old page ripped from a time worn playbook that has no place here. It was as visible as looking at something through cheesecloth .... We may not agree on all things I think its safe to presume we try our best. Glad you seen it too!

HRP, I was thrilled to have seen a BF, and I happily reported it here. Then someone explained exactly what I had watched approach our car. Now I wish that I had never seen it, or at least had continued to believe that I saw a BF instead of what I did see.

Add in the *pain* of being harassed constantly by non-believers, and my life was happier before I discovered all of this DM information.

I have a hard time because I'm telling the truth, yet now I'm a prime target for the skeptics. If I had known this was going to happen, I would have never said a word here, and I have told the truth. It was just not worth the pain I've suffered by reporting my sighting, and I have not lied nor exaggerated about anything to do with my sighting.

MIB, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.. Plus 1 to you from me with love and appreciation for your kindness.

Plussed one  back to you HairyWildMan with sincere thanks and deep gratitude for your support..

In one way your sighting was a curse but on the other hand you saw something that many of us would like to see. Once in a lifetime encounter, within a car. Better in a car than close encounter on a trail. Many of us believe you.

The poor dogman is probably still telling its story and shivering knowing it saw humans in a huge moving metal object!

Scientific skeptics are necessary since they want the truth, but hounding witnesses is not right.

Edited by georgerm

(1868-1869) Virginia

I remember driving through the Appalachian mountains of East Tennessee. We went there for the sole purpose of decompressing after my retirement. I talked to some residents whenever I could find them and was treated to real southern hospitality in return, Appalachian style. It was a great change from where I came and it was place rife in national history and natural beauty. The story below comes mind when I seen numerous little abandoned cemeteries that looked more like family plots dotting mountains as vast in number as road signs up there.   

This story unwinds shortly after closing years of the American Civil War. Read it carefully.

"a young man, returning from the War in very poor health, died after lingering on for several years. He was buried, at his own request, at the top of the mountain where he had often hunted. This was the same mountain considered to be the territory of the bigfoot. A day or two after the burial, his father took tools to erect a fence around his son's grave. He found that the body of his son had been dug up and most of the flesh had been stripped to the bones. Several well-armed men gathered and combed the mountain for days. They could never find the monster. Some thought he lived in a cave that may have had a hidden entrance.... Not long after this a violent storm went through the area falling great trees. After that storm, the bigfoot was never seen again. Several years after that, hunters found a huge human like skeleton pinned under a chestnut tree that had been felled by that storm."  Bud Phillips, Bristol Herald Courier, May 8, 2004

In one way your sighting was a curse but on the other hand you saw something that many of us would like to see. Once in a lifetime encounter, within a car. Better in a car than close encounter on a trail. Many of us believe you.

The poor dogman is probably still telling its story and shivering knowing it saw humans in a huge moving metal object!

Scientific skeptics are necessary since they want the truth, but hounding witnesses is not right.

Thank you. The dogman must have been interested in us because he followed our car out into the middle of the road and watched us drive away from that spot. I finally lost sight of him as we went up over a slight incline and then somewhat downhill.

Then I actually asked hubby to please turn the car around so we could find some evidence. Thankfully hubby said "no way, we are late because you saved this dog, I'm not turning back for anything. It'll be 3 am before we reach the hotel as it is!"

He possibly saved our lives by refusing to go back.

(1868-1869) Virginia

I remember driving through the Appalachian mountains of East Tennessee. We went there for the sole purpose of decompressing after my retirement. I talked to some residents whenever I could find them and was treated to real southern hospitality in return, Appalachian style. It was a great change from where I came and it was place rife in national history and natural beauty. The story below comes mind when I seen numerous little abandoned cemeteries that looked more like family plots dotting mountains as vast in number as road signs up there.   

This story unwinds shortly after closing years of the American Civil War. Read it carefully.

"a young man, returning from the War in very poor health, died after lingering on for several years. He was buried, at his own request, at the top of the mountain where he had often hunted. This was the same mountain considered to be the territory of the bigfoot. A day or two after the burial, his father took tools to erect a fence around his son's grave. He found that the body of his son had been dug up and most of the flesh had been stripped to the bones. Several well-armed men gathered and combed the mountain for days. They could never find the monster. Some thought he lived in a cave that may have had a hidden entrance.... Not long after this a violent storm went through the area falling great trees. After that storm, the bigfoot was never seen again. Several years after that, hunters found a huge human like skeleton pinned under a chestnut tree that had been felled by that storm."  Bud Phillips, Bristol Herald Courier, May 8, 2004

Is that skeleton still around? It could solve most of the questions if it's located and tested.

Edited by SweetSusiq

• masterbarber unpinned this topic