Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Guest MidnightWalkerSE

No, I'm no engineer, but I did graduate from a military School of Communications and Electronic Engineering. I then spent 15 years dealing with a variety of communication protocols, methods, and systems, and have been dealing with an additional variety of communication protocols, methods, and systems since the advent of the 'information age' of the mid 90's.

Whether or not your wife can explain how your car works is irrelevant. Someone can explain it, and explain it precisely. Not so with 'mindspeak'.

And logic would dictate that if your experience was perfectly clear, you'd be able to explain it.

I'm not buying the 'we used to have this ability in the past' either. People can say whatever they like, but next time they say that to you, ask them to back it up with some evidence and a detailed explanation of the protocols, methods, and systems that were utilized.

Just because you can't put something under a microscope or hold it in your hand, doesn't mean it can't be explained. No matter how ancient or new the communications system, it can be explained.

If there IS no explanation, then you may as well be making stuff up as you go along, and that isn't really advancing us towards a solution to the bigfoot mystery.

RayG

It's a light energy that out of the visible spectrum of the eye. The brain can pick it up. Chinese actually have a light meter that detects this spectrum to protect certain assets from remote viewers. How does it work? I don't know. I can see the light in my head. Sometimes the messages comes as feelings or intent and other times just words. I am not nearly as advanced as some.

I've used a friend of mine's help to remote view an area that I knew was being surveiled. I felt the camera and had a hunch of where it might be but couldn't confirm. I didn't give him details of the location but he described it to a tee and even told me where the camera was pointed, describing the area exactly and from the position where it stood. Then I had him tweak the camera a bit - screwed it up (for good reason). So yes it does exist whether I explained it well or not and/or whether you understand it or not. I've seen this same friend bring down a blogtalkshow with his mind after a host pissed him off. First the audio started going and they knew it was him because they started screaming at him to cut it out. Then next thing you know blip and show is over. LOL I called him right after and he told me that the guy was lucky he took it out on the technology in the show. The mind is not something to screw with and/or underestimate.

Guest RayG

9-volt batteries have nothing to do with Bigfoot...

Correct. Neither does telepathy.

Simply put, Ray and any others who can't accept what you don't see, there is more to this universe then what science or you know about. Why choose to be close minded simply because you lack the experiences yourself? That doesn't seem to be very forward thinking.

Here ya go:

It's a light energy that out of the visible spectrum of the eye. The brain can pick it up...

You should have used 'quantum' energy to make it sound more exciting and effective. Excuses are not explanations.

RayG

Guest MidnightWalkerSE

You should have used 'quantum' energy to make it sound more exciting and effective. Excuses are not explanations.

RayG

Ray, I don't give one diddly if you believe or not. Most don't and I simply don't care. When BFRO and the MM god announce telepathy exists, they'll all jump on the bandwagon like good little sheep...no different than infrasound after Autumn had talked about it for years.

Honestly, I just enjoy doing what I do but couldn't begin to explain it and don't care to prove it. My explanation to you was mainly based on what I've experienced and not what I've read. I am not smart enough to explain it, by my own admission. This whole telepathy thing is really no different than my going out and hanging with the foot in the woods. I do it regularly, don't account for it with anyone except close friends and have an enjoyable time. Most don't believe it and it doesn't mean anything to me. I could care less.

My only passion about telepathy is that it even exists and that I am simply blown away by its existence and my exposure to it. Anyway, it is what it is.

Guest Elisi

Sometimes no matter what you say people get it in their head that you are trying to prove something.I am not trying to prove anything to anyone.I am not a scientific minded person.If you want me to prove something in that manner,it won't happen.I do understand that some people seem to need scientific physical proof layed out.I have no problem with that.

I can't prove mindspeak, all I could do is to tell you what it is in layman's terms.The only analogy I can give is that people all the time are thinking the same thing.Someone will say something and someone else will say I was thinking the same thing.You can say that is coincidence or whatever but it is a kind of thought transference.

Am I going to prove anything to anyone???Probably not.Does that bother me?No it doesn't.

I have learned in the BF World that disrespect of each other is rampant and people want to make fun of each other or belittle someone else.If something that is said causes that kind of response in me I want to know why.Am I so unsure of what I believe that I will let what someone else says cause me to belittle them? I won't do that.No matter what is said.

I know for certain a lot of people don't believe what I do and that is perfectly ok.I am not threatened by that nor does it bother me.I am not trying to prove what I hear,see or know.Most can't be proven unless you are standing beside me.

There is more going on in this world than most are able to grasp.That's just the way I see it.Not asking you to belive it.One thing I am not afraid of is a dog pile.Been there many times.haha

This whole telepathy thing is really no different than my going out and hanging with the foot in the woods. I do it regularly, don't account for it with anyone except close friends and have an enjoyable time. Most don't believe it and it doesn't mean anything to me. I could care less.

My only passion about telepathy is that it even exists and that I am simply blown away by its existence and my exposure to it. Anyway, it is what it is.

Can you tell us more about this?

Alpha Waves don't provide any viable explanation for the five roadblocks I listed in post #29. There's absolutely nothing in that link that allows, verifies, or validates one brain communicating telepathically with another. RayG

My point is, the brain produces electric currents and a magnetic field. Magnetic fields extend well beyond the brain. Is it possible that some can read the magnetic field of another which changes with each thought? So far this can't be tested in the lab.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_wave

Alpha waves are one type of brain waves detected either by electroencephalography (EEG) or magnetoencephalography (MEG) and predominantly originate from the occipital lobe during wakeful relaxation with closed eyes. Alpha waves are reduced with open eyes, drowsiness and sleep. Historically, they were thought to represent the activity of the visual cortex in an idle state. More recent papers have argued that they inhibit areas of the cortex not in use, or alternatively that they play an active role in network coordination and communication.[1] Occipital alpha waves during periods of eyes closed are the strongest EEG brain signals.

Magnetoencephalography (MEG) is a technique for mapping brain activity by recording magnetic fields produced by electrical currents occurring naturally in the brain,......

.........The scientific community does not regard telepathy as a real phenomenon as actual telepathy has never been demonstrated to a greater degree than pure chance under controlled experimental conditions....

Just because we can't produce telepathy in labs doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

/quote]

Guest MidnightWalkerSE

Can you tell us more about this?

Honestly, I'd rather not. It is not much different than the account you read on here with exception that I don't get the face to face with them, although they let me see them in the shadows. I go out in the night. I am working on more face to face and haven't tested it with them as to their tolerance of having me approach them some 20-30 feet away. I generally give them their comfort zone. Believe it or not, when they are comfortable with you, they let their guard down and are much more meek and/or scared of your approach than when they are on the defensive and ready for you. So I try to respect those boundaries but may gently test them as I go along. Anyway, that's all I care to share because I honestly don't have anything to prove nor do I care to field the questions and/or questioning. Thanks.

Admin

Thank you for the invite on the sightings. I did say I knew who she was,I didn't say I agreed with her.Then I can disagree and be respectful at the same time.Nuff said.

No problem at all. I simply noticed that you and she are Choctaw and both have been referred to as medicine women. We don't see that too much here. Enjoy the forums and feel free to share.

Guest Elisi

No problem at all. I simply noticed that you and she are Choctaw and both have been referred to as medicine women. We don't see that too much here. Enjoy the forums and feel free to share.

I have to say again I am not a medicine woman.It is incorrect for anyone to call themselves that.It is a touchy thing for me.There are things that tribal people do not designate themselves as.I would like it if that could be taken out of the story.Only the tribe can say that and here that does not happen like a lot of people think it does.I will also say for Choctaw People a Soul Eater is considered to be like the devil.

I am enjoying reading some of the things.I also have just regular encounters too.haha

Ok, I guess my question got lost in the shuffle. Did you hear a voice in your head, or did pictures form , or was it a feeling that was communicated? I want to know how you perceived the communication?

Guest Elisi

Ok, I guess my question got lost in the shuffle. Did you hear a voice in your head, or did pictures form , or was it a feeling that was communicated? I want to know how you perceived the communication?

If you are talking about him making the owl calls we watched him and heard him with our ears.We are not the only people who heard him. MO.me and one other person saw him make the calls.There were people aways from us sitting at a fire and they heard the calls also.

No, I'm talking about the telepathy, how did it manifest?

Edit - I see where MO tries to explain it but I want to know exactly how each of you thought it occurred. Was it the same way each time? Did you actually hear a speaking voice within your head or what have you?

Edited by Jodie

Guest Elisi

No, I'm talking about the telepathy, how did it manifest?

Edit - I see where MO tries to explain it but I want to know exactly how each of you thought it occurred. Was it the same way each time? Did you actually hear a speaking voice within your head or what have you?

Most people call it mindspeak and I guess you could call it telepathy.For MO as we began to walk over to the fence he immediately heard questions being asked of him.It threw him for a moment because the questions asked of him were of a nature that no one else there knew.

Many people have had what has been spoken to them in this manner.validated by something else happening.Such as one telling someone there is something over there,they tell them what it is, the person turns and it is there.You hear it in your head as if someone is speaking to you for the most part.

Guest Thepattywagon

I think my question got lost as well. It was post #46

I'm just trying to find out if the telepathy thing is the only way to explain some of this communication stuff.

Most people call it mindspeak and I guess you could call it telepathy.For MO as we began to walk over to the fence he immediately heard questions being asked of him.It threw him for a moment because the questions asked of him were of a nature that no one else there knew.

Many people have had what has been spoken to them in this manner.validated by something else happening.Such as one telling someone there is something over there,they tell them what it is, the person turns and it is there.You hear it in your head as if someone is speaking to you for the most part.

That's not telepathy then, that's something else. Telepathy doesn't manifest that way, instead it manifests as thoughts or ideas(similar to sudden inspiration), feelings, or mental images. It never manifests as a clear speaking voice in your mind. There are incidents of reported claireaudience but that is where the receiver perceives the info as disembodied spoken words outside of their own body. I'm not doubting what you are saying, I'm trying to figure out exactly what is happening. It does make a difference and could indicate what part of the receiver's mind is being affected in order to receive a message like that. I want to recommend that you read up on the latest neurological research. Since you experienced it you would be in a better position to understand what is happening to you in these situations.