New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello.  My name is Jerry and I'm from Northern Minnesota.  I've had a life long (starting around 1970ish) fascination with bigfoot and all things considered paranormal.  I've never had an encounter of any kind.  I'm a huge photographer and drone geek...so, maybe someday I can capture an image of something.  I was a member of the original Bigfoot Forums back around 2005 time frame.  Always fun to read about people's encounters and learn something too. 

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Forums!

Dbhill81, Jrid2, Bobbi, Outcast, KitMcGuire (I just spent a week in southern Arizona), JanHence, Raven, Bumstead, Nate, Bigfoot Bakpakr, DementedFuture, ArmChairScience, Omah, Mastehwillem, jbsmith86, DrDenBlack, springleaf, Cmill89, Akira, WanderingLorax, gerrykleier, NancyS (I hope you had a good time at the Bigfoot Conference), golfpunk, 5asquatch, MegWhite, Colorado99, deerhuntingal, GabeH, Blackbear82, Duckman, and JerryE.

Welcome JohnnyPrestwich, from the UK.

• Like 1
On 2/17/2022 at 12:06 PM, Tahoma said:

Hello all,

I live in Ontario Canada, spent all my life in the outdoors seen some things I cannot explain. Hoping through this forum, I can learn more. 

Where in Ontario are you based? I’ve been trying to find a group or organization to join here in Ontario and shockingly am not having any luck:( 

• Upvote 1

Hello from Vancouver Canada. I had an experience in 1995 while camping which led me down this rabbit hole. I had heard primate like howls on a ridge above our camp site in the middle of a torrential rain storm at about midnight.

Being curious I did some research and discovered that sasquatch is more of a reality in my area of the world. 

I hope to learn much more via this forum.

Thanks,

Carl

• Upvote 1

From Lower Greenwich, New Brunswick, Canada. I started the New Brunswick Bigfoot Organization this year and since February we have found 41 Encounters that happened in our Atlantic Provinces. (NB, NS, PEI, NWFLD)

I enjoy sticking up for Bigfoot and telling non believers all the different encounters or experiences of Bigfoot. I have been interested in this subject for just over a year, but longtime believer. Finding this place, hopefully will lead to more encounters from my area.

• Upvote 3
13 minutes ago, Tyler.NBBO said:

From Lower Greenwich, New Brunswick, Canada. I started the New Brunswick Bigfoot Organization this year and since February we have found 41 Encounters that happened in our Atlantic Provinces. (NB, NS, PEI, NWFLD)

I enjoy sticking up for Bigfoot and telling non believers all the different encounters or experiences of Bigfoot. I have been interested in this subject for just over a year, but longtime believer. Finding this place, hopefully will lead to more encounters from my area.

I love being a part of Tyler’s NBBO! New Brunswick, Canada is definitely an area that I think if not often considered when thinking “Sasquatch/Bigfoot” and it should be!!

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, MegWhite said:

I love being a part of Tyler’s NBBO! New Brunswick, Canada is definitely an area that I think if not often considered when thinking “Sasquatch/Bigfoot” and it should be!!

Thank you Meg for introducing this forum to the group! 

12 minutes ago, Tyler.NBBO said:

Thank you Meg for introducing this forum to the group! 

Happy to be able to share knowledgable platforms with you guys:) NBBO feels like my “home” group! Lol I’m from the Sussex area!  

Hello, brand new member from Florida USA, here. I've had a long fascination with the cryptozoological and the unknown ever since I was a kid along with having some very strange encounters of my own that I can't explain. I first stumbled upon the BFF back in 2012 while I was looking for some information on bigfoot sightings and enjoyed my time observing the different subjects and topics that were on the site. I drifted away for a while but I finally decided to join in on the discussion. Hopefully I can contribute something substantial to the discussion of the existence of sasquatch and learn a thing or two while being here! 

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, MegWhite said:

Happy to be able to share knowledgable platforms with you guys:) NBBO feels like my “home” group! Lol I’m from the Sussex area!  

Christine's sight isn't too far away from you. I'm sure if you messaged her and introduced yourself and inquired into her work, she may be interested in bringing you out with her daughter sometime? No harm in inquiring I guess. 

Next you need to get a NBBO sticker 😉

1 hour ago, Tyler.NBBO said:

Christine's sight isn't too far away from you. I'm sure if you messaged her and introduced yourself and inquired into her work, she may be interested in bringing you out with her daughter sometime? No harm in inquiring I guess. 

Next you need to get a NBBO sticker 😉

I will see if that is something I can maybe fit in this time home in June, or in the summer! I live in Ontario now! I go back often though!! 

Just now, MegWhite said:

I will see if that is something I can maybe fit in this time home in June, or in the summer! I live in Ontario now! I go back often though!! 

And yes I do need to get my sticker! I love them!

• Upvote 1

Hi Bigfoot Forums,

I've been interested in Bigfoot since the 70's after I saw the movie Legend of Boogy Creek. Like many people who saw this movie, I was terrified.  I was an instant believer.  I grew up in rural Alabama.  I always wondered if Bigfoot lived in the woods and swampy areas nearby. I have never seen a Bigfoot and don't want to. I enjoy reading and listening to other people's experiences. I've also learned a lot about thus creature. I look forward to learning more from this group. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

I am Bill.  I collect fossils as a hobby, mostly marine vertebrates but some land vertebrates as well (and yes I have some small amount of dinosaur material).  I collect invertebrates only if they are unusual or interesting.  With shell collecting you could fill your house to the ceiling in a month.  As a kid,  I saw a tree structure on my parents' land in Colorado.  At the time I had no idea what it was other than an odd tree fall.  I think there is too much information to dismiss bigfoot as a legend.  Unfortunately there are some trolls who think they are smarter than everyone else (and they are not), academics who believe that if it is not in a scientific paper then it doesn't exist, and a bunch of researchers crashing through the woods using poor methodology rather than methods that can provide real science.  I hope to address the latter in my posts.

• Upvote 1