New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Admin
38 minutes ago, orgun said:

I have been interested in this for many years, have had wierd stuff happen in the past but still skeptic. 

Welcome to the BFF.

Enjoy the Forum.

Guest Gary Hokkanen

Hi Folks; My name is Gary; my wife is Judy. We own woodland property in Northern Wisconsin. As a couple we have had several strange experiences at our cabin site over the years. The area is surrounded by national park land. My interest in Bigfoot dates to stories in Argosy and other magazines that I read as a kid. My wife just over the past few years has developed a interest  recently.

Admin
52 minutes ago, Gary Hokkanen said:

My name is Gary; my wife is Judy. 

Welcome to the BFF Gary and Judy!

We.look forward to reading about your experiences.

Enjoy the forum.

Guest John Sas

Hi everyone, Just got my name on your forum.

Been in the Sasquatch researching for over 17 year now. I am from Quebec province and yes we have them here.

Until a couple of year ago, I never had the chance to go out and do anything but studying the subject. lots of reading and videos analysis. Two year ago, I finally got in contact with another fellow from Québec and we got together and discovered that there is a lot to look at here and lots of history about Sasquatch and the natives interaction, dating way back from Champlain and the beginning of the colonies. We looked at the latest report and went to the locations and did what would be considered the things to do and on one of the very first evenings out we had howling and rock clacking and this very close to some structures we had found. Some more guys got in contact with us and we started to go and do more nights out and  some members of our group also had a huge bolder thrown next to them right into a lake...very scary. To me it is not a question of believing anymore, I have had my experiences and have heard experiences from others close to me, to confirm that this is not a fantasy but just another thing that human had put aside to make way to the colonies hundreds of years ago. They have been here with us all the way. Our attitude is respect towards those who live in our woods and are smart enough to elude us for the last 350 years. So much to learn from them if we do this right.

Great to be with you.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF John Has.

Enjoy the forum.

Hello, from WA, just here to learn more about the phenomenon and hopefully share some stories after getting up in the mountains this Spring and Summer. 

• Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF Sasquashington.

Enjoy the forum.

Guest JamesThompson1025

Hello everyone, my name is James and I live in Georgia. I am a small business owner and father of 2.  I have been interested in Bigfoot for quite a while but have never seen or heard anything for myself. I like hearing about others’ experiences and have been trying to piece together my beliefs. I do believe this creature exists and want very badly to think it’s just an undiscovered primate but my logic cannot get me there. I look forward to continuing to follow threads and separate fact from fiction to, hopefully, better understand this phenomenon. I appreciate everyone who posts evidence or their thoughts as many are too scared to do so for fear of ridicule. Glad to be here, thanks for reading. 

Admin
3 hours ago, JamesThompson1025 said:

Hello everyone, my name is James and I live in Georgia

Welcome to the BFF James.

Enjoy the forum!

Admin

A Big Welcome to All of the Forums Newest Members. I Truly Hope You Enjoy the Forum. Bigfoot, Bigfoot, Bigfoot, it's All We Do!

Guest JETTY

i have been fascinated by the subject of sasquatch for as long as i can remember. i spent eight years working in the oil and gas industry all over northwestern alberta and northeastern british columbia, deep in the bush, and always kept my eyes peeled for any evidence. i did hear strange vocalizations late one night in spirit river, alberta, the calls were being answered from about a mile in the bush in the opposite direction. i can remember a cold chill running down my spine. i am currently conducting research on a book i am writing on bigfoot legends and reports in atlantic canada, so i am particularly interested in stories from the provinces of new brunswick, nova scotia and newfoundland.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF jetty.

Enjoy the forum.