New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello all I am from Minnesota. I had some class B experiences in WV while doing an internship with WV wildlife biology department in 2002, that lead me to 12 years of research mostly in MN but other states as well while doing some large group expeditions trying to find some answers…now I’m even more confused LOL!
I’ve had some crazy things happen while out in the field, but I have never laid eyes on one (does eye shine count?) found some strange prints in the mud, have heard a wood knock very close, have had wood knock replies, smelled them (I think) and have had some really bizarre things happen. I haven’t made much of an attempt to join any forums or post anything I’ve found, kind of stayed away from the internet as in the past it was pretty hostile, but I thought I would give it a try and hope to meet some cool people and hopefully learn some new things. When in the field I focus mainly on capturing audio and trying to stay out for multiple days at a time. I enjoy reviewing the audio and trying to clean it up. I really enjoy the camping that comes along with the hobby as well as backpacking. I’ve done remote ATV camping trips, boat in to remote location trips, and backpack into areas for research, really enjoy that aspect of the challenge. Thanks again for having me and look forward to chatting with you all. Feel free to PM me and ask any questions or if you would like to hear about any of my experiences.1026CFF7-D58B-4CE2-B73E-9E021777C7F4.jpeg.da1702fc58aab68743d628b53fc8404d.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone, My name is Morgan. I live in San Diego county and have researching Bigfoot and other cryptids for a few years. On 5/5/2022 at 8:35pm,my wife and I heard unidentified howls and vocalizations in Idyllwild Ca.

I was able to record the last 35 seconds for the event and sent the audio file to 2 different Bigfoot research groups . One got back to me saying the recordings does not sound like a known animal and left it as unidentified but called it interesting. The other said its difficult to make a identification, but could be a squatch.

I have been obsessed with listening to the audio and want to get more involved with the community and make friends with this interest and not just reading about this mystery. 

Thanks, Morgan. 

• Upvote 1

Hello, my name is Doug and I am from North-West Ohio.

I've been interested in bigfoot since I was a kid and watch 'In Search Of...' with Leonard Nemoy back in the 70's.

But my interest in the subject really peaked when in 2017 I happen to come across a facebook post about a bigfoot talk being held at a local library. That's where I met Marc DeWerth, the coordinator of the Ohio Bigfoot Conferences. Since then I've been to 3 Conferences and read several books on the subject. My favorite so far is Dr. Jeff Meldrum's Sasquatch: Legend meets Science.

Looking forward to learning more here and hearing all of your experiences.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello!

My name is Kelly and I'm curious about bigfoot! I know they exist but I want to learn more. Can't wait to read all about people's experiences!

Hello folks,

I started really following the subject after my own encounter in 2002, or at least what I believe was a encounter. It’s definitely left me with more questions then answers, but I’m sure that’s with all of us. I spend lots of time in the outdoors, backpacking and hiking are what keeps me out there, and as of 2002 , this giant has grabbed my attention for now 20 years…I hope to gain more knowledge by being here and look forward to participating.

• Upvote 1

Hi I'm Adam from Cambridgeshire in the UK, fascinated by conspiracies and the paranormal/ unknown. The Bigfoot phenomenon really interests me and I'm a keen camper, very jealous that we don't have anything to seek out here so getting involved to hear first hand accounts and views on what's really out there. Praying we find the big guy one day and prove the doubters wrong.

On 5/18/2022 at 4:57 PM, akagi115 said:

First post. I was doing research on Albert Ostman and I wound up here. Already picked up some good information.

Don Johnson

Welcome Don. Would like to know your take on the Ostman  story: true, exaggerated, bogus, or hard to tell? Glad you have researched this unusual story.

New to the forum, have always believed and been intrigued with Bigfoot/Sasquatch or Sabe in my culture. I am a member of the Sault Saint Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians. I reside in Gettysburg PA. 

• Upvote 1

Hey! New UK member here!

I’ve joined after watching a few documentaries recently and have started researching and reading up on BF.

Very much here to learn with an open mind. Can’t wait to chat with you all.