New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello.

I am efufoo and I have not had a bigfoot experience yet; but that doesn't stop me from believing that they could still exist.

I do believe bigfoot or something very similar more than likely existed at some point, considering ancient stories from almost every contenant. 

Hello, new member. I've been interested in sasquatch since childhood. I would watch mystery shows in the early 90s with my mom and have been interested ever since.

Greetings everyone. Having a long-time interest in mysterious happenings, lost civilisations, and so on, I've decided to join this forum, after reading Bill Munns' excellent book, When Roger Met Patty, for the third time. I've never seen a Bigfoot myself, and imagine they're quite rare in the UK anyway, but I find the subject fascinating.

Welcome to the Forums! Mr. Nobody, 2Loose LaTrack, Pactolous, Barneycle, Shadowman, Efufoo, squatchpot, and Clubfoot.

Welcome RolandJones from the UK. My apologies: I referred to you previously as RolandJames.

On 12/29/2018 at 10:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the

Hello everyone! My name is Shannon and I'd like to introduce myself to this community. I am looking forward to interacting with you all on this forum as I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge. I am from Canada, and am excited to be here. Thank you.