New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

My name in Jon and I am from Oregon. I have considerable knowledge on the subject (Primarily in Oregon/Washington State. I am always reviewing any media or research on the subject. I am in the outdoors when possible and spend considerable time in the Clackamas Oregon area (Mt Hood National forest) hiking, fishing, hunting and looking for any evidence I can regarding Sasquatches. I have yet to have a visual encounter but I know secondhand sources who I trust that have. My goal is to have at the very least, a visual sighting of sasquatch. I hope to contribute to the subject in a big way. If I ever have a visual, I will likely at most record the sighting and send to a trusted researcher like Cliff Barrackman or Jeff Meldrum. Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Admin
7 hours ago, Jonnyp503 said:

My name in Jon and I am from Oregon. I have considerable knowledge on the subject (Primarily in Oregon/Washington State. I am always reviewing any media or research on the subject. I am in the outdoors when possible and spend considerable time in the Clackamas Oregon area (Mt Hood National forest) hiking, fishing, hunting and looking for any evidence I can regarding Sasquatches. I have yet to have a visual encounter but I know secondhand sources who I trust that have. My goal is to have at the very least, a visual sighting of sasquatch. I hope to contribute to the subject in a big way. If I ever have a visual, I will likely at most record the sighting and send to a trusted researcher like Cliff Barrackman or Jeff Meldrum. Thanks. 

Welcome to the BFF  Jon, I'm glad you found us.

There are many members from Oregon, I'm sure you'll meet them.

@NorthWind

Hello all,

Canadian with no encounters here. Endlessly fascinated by the sasquatch phenomenon. Working on reverse engineering the biomechanics from Patty into a walking 3D model.

J

Welcome to the Forums! Bigrig, joshboli80, Moondingo, GingerBug838, Jonnyp503, and Imker, another Okie.

Welcome Shannon Gilmour and Juniper from north of the border.

Hi - From upstate New York and performing reserach on the Patterson-Gimlin film.  Led me to the Munns Report and then here.   Looking forward to checking out the forums on this interesting topic.

• Upvote 1

Hi, names is Tyler. Im from Utah. While backpacking a few years back with my brother inlaw. We had an experience, and after looking into it, I can only attribute to a possible bigfoot. Looking into off and on over the years, lead me to this forum. 

Welcome to the Forums, nonigirl and tferre.

Greetings!  I was listening to the latest podcast of Bigfoot Society today and this forum was mentioned. So I came right over to join up!  It's doubtful I'll ever see a Sasquatch (unless we see one this summer in Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons or Idaho), but you never know!  I believe there is far more of a chance of Sasquatch existing than aliens from outer space.

I look forward to being on here.