New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

On 3/1/2023 at 1:12 PM, djm5971 said:

Greetings!  I was listening to the latest podcast of Bigfoot Society today and this forum was mentioned. So I came right over to join up!  It's doubtful I'll ever see a Sasquatch (unless we see one this summer in Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons or Idaho), but you never know!  I believe there is far more of a chance of Sasquatch existing than aliens from outer space.

I look forward to being on here.

Welcome to the forums. I appreciate you being here and also for listening to the podcast! 

Good morning, I am new to this forum and joined due to my curiosity on the Sasquatch subject. I have never had a sighting but after listening to podcast and reading articles I am wandering if some of my past unexplained experiences in the woods might not have been because of a Bigfoot. 

Hi everyone, I’ve been interested in this topic for decades, I’m sure there are some hoaxers out there but of the thousands of people who’ve had sightings not all of them can be liars. I look forward to interacting with like minded people, thank you all.

Hello-

Another new member. I am retired military and an active outdoorsman/sportsman. Although I have never had a visual encounter, I have heard sounds I cannot account for. Looking forward to interacting with members here. Thanks for hosting.

On 1/19/2023 at 2:02 PM, Connor MacLeod said:

Welcome, Dave!! I work in Chesterfield, so we are practically neighbors.  :-)

I work in Chesterfield as well!  right across from the airport.

Excited to be back on this board, took a long time off, looks like my account was closed after a few years of inactivity.. Cant wait to see whats new, and who is still here