New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

I'm Leslie from Connecticut. I have been interested in the topic of Bigfoot since listening to a few podcasts that cover it. I'm intrigued by all things paranormal.  I spend my free time traveling, hiking, and photographing abandoned places. Thank you for the add.

Welcome to the Forums! Dawggbiscuits and liviaj.

Originally from New England, I now live in the UK. I had a face to face encounter in 1984. I did not know much about Sasquatch at that time other than the 'name'. To say that meeting this huge creature at almost arm's length was life-altering is an understatement. I have been watching the landscape of the US change drastically over the last 20 years, so much woodland has been razed, and I find loss of habitat very concerning. I have recently begun reading others' accounts of encounters and find many similarities, but also some differences from my own experience. I look forward to reading the forum threads and meeting with other people of like mind. 

• Upvote 1

Hello

New member from the UK.  Looking forward to learning from you all. I am very new to the subject, but my interest  has been sparked and here I am! 
Thank  you.

Welcome to the Forums whatever. Welcome from the UK, found and Elaine.

Hey there. I’m Waylon from the SW Missouri/ NW Arkansas area. I recently moved back to the area I grew up in after about 20 years and found a spot where I believe a family a Sasquatch habitat. I’ve found tracks, had whoops, seen glimpses, etc. I am focusing on studying this area with some long term audio, game cams, track casting, etc, and hope to find some good advice here. Thanks.

Greetings to All. Paul from Chester County Pa here. My interest in unexplained phenomenon kicked off at age 12 after several paranormal experiences going back to early childhood; none of which were pleasant. I read Peter Byrne's book to start my research and was intrigued by the possibility of cryptids and over the years I have made a few friends from different areas of the state who have encountered these beings.  I may have encountered one myself. I'm not sure.  I know that what I heard that day about 15 feet from me was not normal. I have taken a deep dive into history books referencing sources back to the middle ages and into antiquity. Seems like nobody questioned the existence of these creatures back then. With hundreds, if not thousands of recently reported encounters, why does the talking head media make a joke of it ? Not all of our families, friends and associates are liars. I look forward to what I can learn from the good people on this forum. Thank you in advance. God bless.

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone. I'm from the Missouri area and have been interested in Bigfoot/Sasquatch for several years. I've attended some expeditions with other researchers and done my own research while spending time in the outdoors over the years. Just wanted to join a forum with others who are interested and talk about theories/experiences/etc!