New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello! I am 26 currently and have been researching Bigfoot since I was around 7 or 8 years old. I will always be a believer and one day hope to encounter one! My favorite footage is the stabilized Patterson Gimlin film. So surreal to think about.

5 hours ago, Georgiepeck said:

Hello! I am 26 currently and have been researching Bigfoot since I was around 7 or 8 years old. I will always be a believer and one day hope to encounter one! My favorite footage is the stabilized Patterson Gimlin film. So surreal to think about.

Another lifer, good to meet you!

Hi all,

I'm from the Seattle area, and I've been interested in bigfoot/yeti since the 1970s. I've had no encounters myself, but I look forward to reading about other people's experiences!

Hi all, I'm Jenkie, and I'm pleased to find a more or less sober discussion of this topic online. I can't wait learn new things!

• Upvote 1

Hello all, I hail from East Tennessee. I was raised in NW Ga. I have memories from childhood of what I now believe were visits from the creatures. Shadows with movements in the dark open windows, chattering voices and feelings of being watched. I never mentioned this to my parents, but i think my Dad was suspicious as well. At one point he removed all of the shrubbery near the house. All the trees surronding the house were cut to the ground. With no explaination... My mother thought he was having paranoid episodes.

Our flock of chickens was getting smaller and smaller. We stopped shutting them up at night because the door would be opened in the morning anyway. He told us to let them roost in the trees. I have had those feelings of being watched into my adulthood....now I'm obsessed to learn all i can. I'm glad to be here.

• Upvote 1
On 12/29/2018 at 8:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, JLWB said:

Hello I'm really interested in early California and West coast history mostly pre-Columbian which led me to early native american stories about the "Hairy man", Bigfoot/Sasquatch. I believe what is told about these beings and want to learn more.

On 12/29/2018 at 8:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

Hi, I grew up in central Pennsylvania on a farm.  We dealt with sasquatch every fall.  Prowlers is what they were called.  Window tapping despite farmers shooting from the frustration.  Now I live on the Olympic Peninsula along a major glacier fed river, sandwiched between mountains and the strait.  I don't think I need to emphasize how hot this area is.  From October to April, our "friends" come down from the 14 feet of snow on the peaks into the foothills and we get lots of noises, and sightings.   I am trying to gift marbles and shiny things and a few snacks, and found some preferences by our local tribe.  Hoping to find friends in the field and especially locals to hunt with.  Thanks for accepting my membership. 

• Upvote 2