New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Welcome. My small investigation team will be in Olympic Penn. In late Aug/ early Sept. 

And would love to meet up or get some location data from you to explore.

Welcome to the Forums, Shishok2012 and TennSquatches.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, lovely to meet you here I look forward to reading your posts and learning more about Bigfoot? I became interested because someone I know has had a Bigfoot encounter and after a couple of years of discussion debate listening to clips and looking at photos eventually I’ve decided that he’s right they are real! now I’m fascinated! 

On 12/29/2018 at 3:26 PM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the BFF Shellyspencer. I Hope you enjoy the forum.

Hello Bigfoot

On 12/29/2018 at 11:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

Hello from ohio, Bigfoot forums. Just a quick introduction.....

Been into BF, ufo and anything pretty much

"Out there" since I was about 6. Not sure why really, but the quest for finding the truth for all of this keeps me going.

• Upvote 1

Hello from the land of the Grass Man, A.K.A. the great state of Ohio.

I have always been open to the existence of a North American Wood ape, and I think growing up in a rural area makes me even more open to the idea. I try to temper my enthusiasm with a healthy skepticism and keen eye for fakes. I hope this forum as a whole does as well. I try to avoid topics that paint Sasquatch as some kind of Alien entity. I believe they are entirely of this Earth.

I also hope to find some info on great hot spots and hiking trails in Ohio that I had not been made privy to.

I look forward to seeing what this site has to offer.

I have been interested in Bigfoot encounters since early childhood when I heard tales while camping in the wilds of Montana, where I was born.  I now have moved to the edge of the Linville Gorge Wilderness Area, North Carolina, where sightings have occurred. 

In Linville there is a plant nursery who has a carved wooden statue of Bigfoot as a display in front of their store.  Two years ago, it disappeared in the middle of the night.  It was eventually found.  This was widely reported and demonstrates the awareness of Bigfoot in these parts

I am interested and curious about anything Bigfoot.  I live in Iowa and there was a sighting here in my own county.  I love being outdoors and I am excited that I live near a bigfoot sighting eventhough the sighting was not recent.  We live near a river so maybe I will have my own sighting.  If I do I will report it here. I plan on doing more research on Bigfoot I want to learn more about this creature.  I want to learn about his biology and history.  

Good morning all!  Joining from Virginia and looking forward to reading all of the interesting info here. Bigfoot, and most cryptids are an interest of mine. 

• Upvote 1

Hello, 

Jared from Oregon here, I've been interested in bigfoot since having experienced these creatures on our property connected to the coastal mountain range.