New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Happy to be here. I had a long-dormant childhood interest in this subject which was very recently revitalized after discovering Bob Gymlan's videos on youtube. I'm excited to continue my education and see where future research takes us. 👣

Hi guys! 

ChatGPT sent me here today. I have an interest in learning more about Bigfoot as I live in Washington State. I would like to learn about sightings in my state, and also about events surrounding Bigfoot. 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Jennifer said:

I have an interest in learning more about Bigfoot as I live in Washington State

Hello Jennifer. Sasquatch in Washington State have an interest in learning about you. Start slow, small steps. Bookmark  http://www.bigfootencounters.com/       The site is not active since Bobbi Short passed but a family member keeps it online. The classics and the rest of the site are a good read.  This forum has the 'SSR',  Standardized Sighting Reports for you to peruse.

If you are a camper and going out into forested areas, small groups, 1 to 2 people at a campsite is good. Large groups don't work very well. Review new camping requirements. 'Know before you go'. Black bear populations are under reported by fish & wildlife so you have to be 'bear safe'. Takes time, Sasquatch will spy on you to study your demeaner.

• Like 1

Good evening from the UK. I've always had an interest in the subject since I was a young boy, although it was relatively difficult to find much in the 90s/early 2000s. The development of the internet of course has allowed global information sharing and taken as a whole the commonality in many experiences and descriptions is quite striking. Obviously to the non follower the idea still seems ridiculous. Incidentially, the UK finally seems to taking steps to acknowledge large cats in the UK, which have remained viewed with a similar degree of scepticism. Having seen them clearly, on two seperate occassions on our own private land around 25 years ago, the idea of something "alien" remaining unacknowledged by the majority of the population isn't strange to me. Anyway, I look forward to following this subject more via this forum.

Welcome Helios. There are quite a few forum members from the OK. Do you follow the 'Grey Man' of the UK?

A previous forum member who passed in 2017 was from the UK. His profession was as a forensic investigator / witness. Paul Vella was associated with the AIBR and BFF. In the UK he was a CFZ Bigfoot Study Chair. On the BFF, he posted as "paul1968uk". His postings are in the BFF archive. He posted one time and explained the numerous types of little people, fairies and more 'paranormal' types. Very fascinating PSI existence in the UK.

I am a cat person so to deal with the 'large cats' in the UK, I would venture forth with several cans of albacore tuna fish. But that is just me and I have a wicked cat call.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Forums, P5harri, vefrancis, k9doc, mitymo, Georgiepeck, gas giant, Jenkie, squatch seeker, alexinpenn, JLWB, Michael, MYSTER311, Galliwasp, and Jennifer.

Welcome Helios, from the UK.

Hi everyone. I'm from TN (probably obviously) and I have held a mostly lifelong belief of Sasquatch and the paranormal. I'll admit, I'm sure my interests were kickstarted by hearing crazy stories from family members, but recently my curiosity has came back to the Woodspeople in a big way. I'm happy to be here, happy to be around fellow like minded individuals who share similar interests and curiosities.