New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Admin
5 minutes ago, trclark81 said:

Hi all, I'm new to this forum but I've been hiking the Oregon and Washington woods since the late 60's.

Welcome to the BFF trclark81. Enjoy the forums!

Howdy all...

Found my way back to the boards... Have missed many many years thinking the BFF had gone away forever.  Glad to see it up and running strong.  I look forward to reading about

the research being done and the places these creatures may be encountered.  Southwestern South Dakota is where I am located... from South Carolina originally.   

Hello and Merry Christmas.  I’m from Coeur d’Alene in beautiful North Idaho.  I’ve lurked on here for a while deciding if I really wanted to become a member.  I’ve been interested in the phenomena for many years and have collected many books on the subject.  I’m retired from the US Army and am now employed by a federal LE agency.  

• Upvote 1
Admin
7 minutes ago, Pygmy Warrior said:

Hello and Merry Christmas.

Welcome to the BFF Pygmy Warrior.

There are a bunch of LE officers here, I'm sure you'll meet them. Enjoy the forums and Merry Christmas!

Guest Charlie Munford

Hello everyone! I was a member here several years ago, but lost my information. I always enjoyed the conversations here by all of the members, and was glad to find the site still up and running.

Recently stumbled upon this forum. I never knew that there could be a forum with the expertise/knowledge that everyone has here and it's great to see. Haven't had had my own encounter yet here in Idaho but maybe one day. Always believed something is out there and would love to contribute what I can to the forum here.

• Upvote 1
Admin
7 minutes ago, Pressurecook said:

Recently stumbled upon this forum

Welcome to to the BFF PressureCooker.

Enjoy the forums.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:23 AM, Gunny23 said:

Howdy all...

Found my way back to the boards... Have missed many many years thinking the BFF had gone away forever.  Glad to see it up and running strong.  I look forward to reading about

the research being done and the places these creatures may be encountered.  Southwestern South Dakota is where I am located... from South Carolina originally.   

Welcome back, Gunny!

I am in South Carolina myself.

• Like 1
Guest DC Georgia

Hello to BFF,

My name is David and I have been researching the Bigfoot(BF) topic seriously for a little over 2 years.  That's when, while on YouTube, I stumbled on a video of a BF recently filmed in Georgia.  It didn't take long for my interest to be fully recharged like it was in the 1970s when I first saw the P-G film.  I will soon be starting to hunt for BF in the North Georgia Mountains and I'm looking for all the info, advice, tips etc. I can find.  Plus, I want a place where I can share and receive feedback about my experiences (if any) and not be disrespected and abused.  I'll only be hunting with my various Sony cameras.  It's time that BF is proven to all the skeptics who love to laugh and belittle those who are 95-100% sure these beings are real and are living all over the continental U.S.  Thanks for allowing me to join the conversations.  

Guest BIGEDFOOT
On 12/29/2018 at 8:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

Hello everyone,

I have been interested in Bigfoot for several years now. I have been searching for information on the internet and reading about him focusing mainly on the Northern California area since that's where I live. Then about three years years ago I found out a long time friend of mine was just as curious as I was about Bigfoot. We started talking about getting out and do some looking for ourselves, since we both had done a lot of camping and hiking in our younger days, now in our early 60's we decided what the heck lets do it.  Two years ago we planned and went on a trip into the forest in the Bluff Creek area for a week. We had a couple of thing happen during the week we couldn't explain so we got the bug. So we went back last year and now we are in the process of planning our third trip.

So I thought I would join your forum to gain more knowledge of where to look and also read about your experiences about the big guy.