New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

2 hours ago, BIGEDFOOT said:

Welcome!  

Good for you on finding a partner in crime and getting out there researching!

19 hours ago, DC Georgia said:

Hello to BFF,

My name is David and I have been researching the Bigfoot(BF) topic seriously for a little over 2 years.  That's when, while on YouTube, I stumbled on a video of a BF recently filmed in Georgia.  It didn't take long for my interest to be fully recharged like it was in the 1970s when I first saw the P-G film.  I will soon be starting to hunt for BF in the North Georgia Mountains and I'm looking for all the info, advice, tips etc. I can find.  Plus, I want a place where I can share and receive feedback about my experiences (if any) and not be disrespected and abused.  I'll only be hunting with my various Sony cameras.  It's time that BF is proven to all the skeptics who love to laugh and belittle those who are 95-100% sure these beings are real and are living all over the continental U.S.  Thanks for allowing me to join the conversations.  

We are right across the state line in South Carolina.  We have an area that we frequent in Chattahoochee National Forest.

I would be interested in seeing the video that you mention about the Bigfoot in Georgia.  If you get a chance, I wouldn't mind a pm with a link.

Hi everybody! I'm a bigfoot "agnostic" from germany. I don't "believe" or "disbelieve" in bigfoot, but I think there are quite good arguments for taking this topic seriously and start researching. 

from the moment on when I watched "harry and the hendersons" as a child, I was always fascinated ( and scared) by bigfoot. some years ago, I read john greens "sasquarch - the apes among us" and my whole approach to this topic changed more from getting entertained to curiosity.

over the last years I read a lot of the famous books, by john green, jeff meldrum, christopher l murphy, roger patterson and others. but what I'm really interessted in is the patterson-gimlin-footage. I never thought this movie would be a big thing until I listened to mk davis (I know not all of his opinions are popular among the poeple here). these images of patty, I don't know, there's just something about it. So I bought "the bigfoot film controversy" and read bill munns "when roger met patty" and what can I say. the more I watch the pgf, the more fascinating it gets.

so, greetings from germany!

Hi!  I have been fascinated with bigfoot stories as long as I can remember.  I've never had any personal experiences, but I enjoy reading about the subject and hearing encounter stories.  Thank you!

Hi, my name is Jude and I have been interested in Bigfoot since I was a kid. Lately I have been reading any and all books Bigfoot.  Came across your website and I am looking forward to reading everyones thoughts, ideas and encounters.  Thank-you for adding me to your forum.  

Hello!  Am finally joining after six years of reading many of the interesting posts.  I firmly believe Sasquatch exist but I don't know who or what they are.  I enjoy reading about the many facets of this being, there are a good deal of experiences to ponder.  The consistency is remarkable!  I hope to learn more!  

Guest curiousperson111

Hi, I am Jessica and I live in the Midwest! I became interested in Big Foot while reading David Paulides' Missing 411 book. I bought the book expecting to just learn about mysterious missing persons cases, but as I read it, I found myself questioning what it is that is taking children and people. The controversial cryptid, Big Foot, came to mind. I am really curious to learn more, because in some cases, these young missing children (2-8 years old) end up being found (or pieces of their clothing) very far away from the location they were last seen. I do not think an albeit very strong human would be capable to scale a wide expanse of rough, wild terrain while carrying a child, so it made me think of Big Foot!

I'm very excited to interact with the community here. But for now, I will read on earlier posts!

Guest Bigbelly

Greetings! Just returned to the PNW via way of AZ. Have a story to tell that I call "A cow in a tree". I am a believer but if there is ever 100% proof of Bigfoot's existence, I believe we will totally destroy the species. I like the fact that there is doubt.. Interested in vocalization that sounds like wild boar in the PNW (relates to my story..) Thanks!

30 minutes ago, Bigbelly said:

Greetings! Just returned to the PNW via way of AZ. Have a story to tell that I call "A cow in a tree". I am a believer but if there is ever 100% proof of Bigfoot's existence, I believe we will totally destroy the species. I like the fact that there is doubt.. Interested in vocalization that sounds like wild boar in the PNW (relates to my story..) Thanks!

I'm in the PNW too. Willamette Valley. Where abouts are you?

And welcome!

Guest 3Dhunter

Hello, first time poster but long time lurker. I'm from eastern Pennsylvania, grew up near Wind Gap, below the Appalacian Trail. Always have been interested in bigfoot. Outdoorsman all my life but never had a sighting. Honestly I'm not sure I want to see one ha.