New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Guest IndyAnna

Hello!

I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan - our area has a substantial Indian tribe population and I became interested in this subject after discussing how Bigfoot features prominently in a great many Indian stories and legends.  Most of the Upper Peninsula is still quite wild and I'm looking forward to seeing if there have been sightings in my area.  Thank you!

Admin
6 minutes ago, IndyAnna said:

I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan

Welcome to the BFF IndyAnna!

There are quite a few members from Michigan's UP, I'm sure you'll meet them.

Enjoy the forum.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF IndyAnna.

Guest MikeSchrek

Stumbled on this forum tonight. I thought I had uncovered all of the Bigfoot/Sasquatch forums, so was surprised to see this.  I reviewed the guidelines for the group and was impressed by the structure suggested by the site rules.  Looks like a very well managed area to hang around and contribute thoughts and ideas.  I have no sitings to add, but am fascinated by the topic and look forward to participating in thoughtful dialogue. 

Admin

Welcome to the BFF MikeSchrek.

Enjoy the forum!

Guest hoosiersquatcher

I have been fascinated by bigfoot since I was a kid in the seventies.  I try to learn as much as I can whenever I have free time.  I would like to take a trip to pacific northwest sometime. 

Admin

Welcome to the BFF MikeSchrek and hoosiersquatcher.  You Have Just Landed on the Best Bigfoot Forum on the Internet.

Guest arborglyph

Born, raised and lived my entire life so far in the Pacific Northwest. Been an avid outdoorsman since my first Boy Scout backpacking trip 20 years ago. Like many here, I've experienced some strange phenomena in my years in the woods, and I'd like to investigate them with more focus. I'm a research scientist by trade, and think I can provide some useful skills to any local investigations.

Admin
2 hours ago, arborglyph said:

. I'm a research scientist by trade, and think I can provide some useful skills to any local investigations.

Welcome to the BFF arborglyph.

Enjoy the forum!

Guest JDasenbrock

Hello from Nebraska. For a long time I've had an interest in Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti. Probably began with the Patterson/Gimlin film and then Boggy Creek in the 70's as a young person, but has only grown over time.

I'm always on the lookout for more information and find the subject fascinating. Thanks to all who share their stories, knowledge and enthusiasm. 

Hi. I have the privilege of living in the woods of Summit County Colorado and those woods have Squatch art all over the place. You know arched trees, tee pees, trees broken off 10' up and left at 90 degrees. Trail blockers, pine trees chucked into pine trees javelin style. You name it. We have wood knocks, rock clacks, growled at on the back of the neck but there is noting there, ya know, the usualI stuff. I have a black lab that must go for long hikes every other day else so yeah. Hi. I used to lurk around here a lot and even had an account but it must have been deleted for one reason or another.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF JDasenbrock and BlobSquatch. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF everyone!

Please feel free to share your ideas and experiences, and be sure to ask if you have questions!