New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Guest HideandSeek

Hello All!

I am from Ontario, Canada. Born and raised just north east of Toronto, although I have live in Alberta in a small town in the Rockies. Have been a avid camping and outdoorsmen my whole life. My interest in Bigfoot has really taken off in the past 6 or so years. I’m really looking forward to reading more and speaking with people with some more knowledge of this field. Can’t wait to hear from you people!

Guest Cleverfoot

Hello!

From Massachusetts here. I grew up hunting, fishing and spending a lot of time in the woods. My father is an avid outdoorsman and that was a big part of my childhood and adolescence. I’ve never had a sighting but there were a few times that I happened upon something that I thought was strange (a few structures and once what looked like an eating area; there were small animal bones scattered around a flat rock that looked like it was being used to crack open walnuts and chestnuts)  and attributed it to what I thought at the time was a homeless person living in the woods. As I got older I became more and more interested in the existence of Bigfoot. I haven’t seen anything like that since I was a kid but always keep my eye out in heavily wooded areas, hoping to see something. In the meantime I’ll read the eyewitness accounts of others and keep looking! 

Hi, I'm from NE Ohio, & have read many articles, watched many TV shows (some bogus), & have come to believe that the Bigfoot creature is real, especially since I've had a probable encounter. I would enjoy participating in your forum.

Hey there k d, welcome. Please tell us about your probable encounter. Tap General Bigfoot Discussion; 10th topic down is Armchair Bigfooter Wants to Hear Newbies’ Experiences. For you and other new members, feel free to tell us what you experienced.

welcome also to Eastern Slopes, HideandSeek, and Cleverfoot.

ps, Clever, where are you at in Mass.? I’m in Natick (near Boston) and a few others are from the Bay State too.

• Like 1
Guest WesternBigfootExploration

Hello, my name is Jonathan, and I've been researching since 2014. I was only remotely interested in Bigfoot but in 2013 I saw something questionable move through brush in an area off trail. This sparked my to go down the rabbit hole where I discovered that I can combine my love for Backpacking with Bigfooting. I joined people I met online over the years whenever I thought an area seemed legit enough. In 2015 I saw something via thermal stand in the darkness and watch camp for 2:30 seconds. It was either the real deal or a very elaborate hoax by some of the people there. (Long story as to why).  After going on so many incredibly interesting expeditions I realize that very few people are able to convey through video what it's like to be out there doing good research. Sitting around the Camp Fire hearing incredible sighting reports and theories, going on long hikes into remote areas, and really giving an in depth look at why the subject warrants attention. I just began my new "thing." Western Bigfoot Exploration is my YouTube channel and I plan to do some good, level headed, and HONEST research, and make an entertaining video taking people along with me, My goal is to make it so others can pick up where I left off and my longterm goal is to get the word out to those who are avid Backpackers. One of my biggest goals is to spread big footing throughout the backpacking community. I have found that many backpackers are completely open to the possibility of bigfoot, and if I can get them to just listen and be a bit more observant toward the subject while on trips, we may get better results some day! 

Guest Bestseller92

Hello from Sooner land (that's Oklahoma to y'all non-Okies). I've had an interest in the Sasquatch phenomenon most of my life, and enjoy legitimate books and tv programs about the subject (I'm actually watching "Survivorman:Bigfoot" on DVD as I type this). I've never seen a Bigfoot but my inclination leans definitely toward belief that they are real animals. I'll be doing a lot more reading than posting here, as there are certainly many people here with vastly more knowledge than me. Hope to enjoy the forums.

Guest Diana Monteith

I am looking forward to reading this forum. I have been reading and researching Bigfoot for twenty years. 

My name is Diana and I am from Ohio. 

Admin
1 hour ago, Diana Monteith said:

I am looking forward to reading this forum. I have been reading and researching Bigfoot for twenty years. 

My name is Diana and I am from Ohio. 

Welcome to the BFF Diana, enjoy the forums!

Guest fyrwokr

Thanks for the add. I was born in Crescent City, Ca in 1963. We lived in Klamath Glen. My Dad at that time was a log truck driver. He has heard howls and seen tracks all over those mountains. He worked for Jess May and Bud Ryerson to name a few. We moved to Oregon in 1969 to the Winston area. Moved to Sutherlin in about 1971. He was a logger by then, moved to Myrtle Creek in about 1972 . I had my own experience in Sutherlin in 1971. Rocks thrown down at me and my two brothers and two friends as we were hiking near our home on Hinkle Creek Road on Calapooya Creek. Move to East Missoula, Montana in 1978. There is much evidence here also. Place's in the Bitterroot's , Blackfoot and Seeley Swan Valleys. Had another experience in 1996 in the mountains above Turah, Montana. Strange whistling sounds late at night, heard three nights in a row, tried to record but whistling was to far away for recorder. I live in the Bitterroot Valley now, near Victor, Montana. My youngest brother lives near Rathdrum, Idaho not far from my Dad. He has heard strange howls and whistles when hunting and fishing. He likes to go deep in the woods where most folks won't go.  We keep looking..

Guest cfsva14

I have been following Bigfoot-related issues since I first say the Patterson-Gimlin film in the early 1970s.  The move, "The Legend of Boggy Creek", while somewhat dramatized, has also intrigued me and further sparked my interest. Since becoming interested, I have watched and read thousand's of hours of research.  While I am a believer, I do remain objective and look to debunk false reports in and effort to lend credibility to those that may be true.  As an intelligence  analysts, I use a variety of information in supporting research and conclusions and apply the same principles to my research related to Bigfoot.  I have been in search of a site such as this in an effort exchange ideas without ridicule and from a scientific, fact-based, point of view.  Most of the documentaries and TV shows I have watched seem to be caught up more in theatrics than actual research.  I had high hopes for "Expedition Bigfoot" but have already seen some things that concern me from a factual and research perspective.

I have several theories related to Bigfoot and am looking to discuss or debunk.  A couple of these theories are related to the possibility of the creature not being from this planet and the possibility of them being tree-dwellers.  Although far fetched, some of my research does support the theories.

Guest Glwanabe

Greetings all!

I've been interested in our friend all my life. I spent several years in the Pacific Northwest growing up. Did a camping trip a few years back up around Mt Baker, and what was supposed to be a 3 person primitive trip, turned into a Family expedition. Didn't get much deep woods time, but we all had fun, including my at the time 78yr old Mom. 

My Daughters share a relaxed interest with me, and we like to have a good time discussing any new news that comes out. 

Been keeping up with "How to Hunt" youtube channel the last few months and the stories he has been telling, and also watching the latest Expedition Bigfoot on Travel channel.  

Been needing to find the time to sit and read David Paulides books, there on the shelf, and have been there.  

Looking forward to reading more of what others have on their mind.