The Ketchum Report

Admin

im just curious- the description/report shown above- how come when you click the link its something different...?

Just wondering where this came from....

Art..

From the US Copyright Office:

Three entries located by name

http://cocatalog.loc...6&CNT=25&HIST=1

Update:

You'll have to do your own search at that site, the searched link above is automated to "time out"

http://www.copyright.gov/

Search records + Search the catalog + Search by Name + type Ketchum Melba and you'll get three returns.

im just curious- the description/report shown above- how come when you click the link its something different...?

Just wondering where this came from....

Art..

I might have pasted in the wrong link but it does exist in the US copyright site. Someone here can probably find it.

I can't wait to see some of these big boys on the football field.

In all seriousness, how much human like behavior do we see. Tools? Clothing? Art? Language? Culture? Cooking? Agriculture? Domestication of Animals? Symbolism? not much.

Admin

You mean to tell me they invested all of that money and time into this????? For this????

I think they tried Jodie, and the "paper" was rejected, so this is plan B.

"New Secies of Feral Human" I believe is the title of one of two additional articles (looks like articles) to accompany the DVD. Probably will be for sale on her Facebook page. Ah, low blow, anyway..

It is not a peer-reviewed prestigious Journal, and if the much argued quiet for an imminent press embargo was true, well we shall have something to read soon.

Then perhaps the use of "New Species" and "Modern Human" shall be explained in enough detail and with the other reputed evidence out we can get somewhere.

I would not be surprised if Bigfoots were humans actually, as I see the range of variation in our known representatives exceeds the reported norm in Bigfoot sightings.

I can also imagine a culturally strict and withdrawn people who found a habit of hiding plausible given the difficulty our modern world entails.

I can also imagine the night vision given the weird and interesting recent news of the "Cat Boy" of (I think) China who has blue eyes, which glow with little reflected light at night, and also has excellent night vision and has difficulty seeing in the day, with headaches and squinting.

So, why not Parn? What is so amazingly fantastic about a tribe of humans but with variations that carry through enough so as to recognize them as a race? On the other hand...and this is a Big hand; my personal experience tells me most any "modern" human would find Bigfoots "different," and we shall have all kinds of issues regarding classicism, and entitlements for our wild selves...j/k, or am I?

I could imagine no Journal would touch this...or not...GEEZ!

I have to agree though, I don't think this is what most are waiting to hear.

Edited by apehuman

Yeah, obviously......

This is going to last all of two minutes and never leave the halls of bigfoot world for public notice. If you buy the DVD be sure and file it next to the one caled "Alien Autopsy". Or better yet buy a copy, light it up, and throw it over the fence into area 51.

Edited by Jodie

Correct me if I am wrong, but the hypothesis is that bf is a split off of humans. The great apes, neanderthals, homo erectus cannot trace their ancestory back to a human father and mother; but all bfs can trace their ancestor back to a human father and mother. Or to say it another way, bfs are just people who are embarrassed about having to much body hair so they hang out in the woods so no one will laugh at them.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the hypothesis is that bf is a split off of humans.

I believe I'll correct you.

Edit: Nothing is exactly known at this time.

Edited by Incorrigible1

I told you it was Homo.

I did, too, back about 15 months ago.

I believe I said something to the effect of "Talking, cigarette smoking, clothes wearing, HUMAN."

Neener, neener, & all that stuff. ;)

• Upvote 1

Okay, I am pretty confused now, what is the short of all this? It's human like us? And if so is it 100% matching us in DNA?

BFF Patron

I believe I'll correct you.

Edit: Nothing is exactly known at this time.

Wrong, we know that film-makers that list there stuff on websites and place confirmatory summaries on the copyright sites should divorce themselves from including their science in the same references.......or, something like that. smile.gif

Wonder where Stubstad/Lindsay/Biscotti are in this whole wide world of sasquatch now?

Edited by bipedalist

Well nothing will come of it it is human, not one person is going to believe that hairy hulk lives in the woods. Forget any kind of hunting bans, who is not going to laugh this right into oblivion when they try to push the hunter education?

Admin

Correct me if I am wrong, but the hypothesis is that bf is a split off of humans.

Who's hypothesis would that be?

The great apes, neanderthals, homo erectus cannot trace their ancestory back to a human father and mother; but all bfs can trace their ancestor back to a human father and mother.

huh? BIG news to me, who, when, where, links please?